News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Game!!

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Dec 06, 2021, 10:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Welcome to THE GAME!!
In THE GAME!! you choose to be what you want when you want. To begin fill out the form below and THE GAME!! will begin.
(copy and paste the below form and fill it out)

Character (It can be anyone in the world or a character you have created yourself) :
Description or picture of your character:
Your characters Special power (within reason, that means your character's special power can't be doomsday bombs or invincibility) :
Characters Gender (yes it can be an attack helicopter) :
Characters Personality (Insert one liner here) :
Characters Weapon (keep it clean) :
Characters Strengths (...):
Characters Weaknesses (being short is a weakness, unfortunately :( ) :
Characters Age (be realistic) :

I hope you enjoy THE GAME!!

Possible actions list (these actions can be done at any time) (this will be updated when necessary)
Roll
Action (you can come up with your own and i, The game master will decide if it is valid)
Jump
Hunt
Duel(Insert Player Here)
Rob(Insert Player Here)
Attack(Insert Player Here)
Explore
Heal
Train
Upgrade equipment
Take on a Quest
Take on a Job
View status
View Inventory
View Profile
sell item
upgrade special power
Progress in main story
Form a Party
Form a Guild

Some actions require gold to complete. If an action is on or with another character you must mention that character. If you have more than one character you must mention the character that you want to complete that action. A party can do quests and jobs together. A guild can do quests, jobs and progress through the main story together. A party cannot have more than one of a players characters in them, they must be other players characters, this however does not apply to guilds. To form a guild or party, atleast 2 people must agree, after a guild or party is formed, anyone can join. A party can have up to 8 people.

Other actions may occur if you are in a certain spot or something is happening. You may also be given a choice by i, The game master.

Rules: (this will be updated as needed)
You may have up to 8 characters.
To make another character, your previous or last created character must be level 25 or above.
Watch your language.
No racism or discrimination.
Anyone pretending to be the game master or pretending to be in charge will be banned.
There are many floors in the game. you cannot interact with people on another floor.
If your character dies, you lose all gold and experience points but no levels go down.

-Luigi
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Character: Jude
Description or picture of your character: A white person with a blue shirt and shorts, and blonde hair.
Your characters Special power: Earth manipulation.
Characters Gender: Agender (they/them)
Characters Personality: Fun and adventurous.
Characters Weapon: An iron sword.
Characters Strengths: Able to withstand heat for long periods of time.
Characters Weaknesses: Kind of an idiot. Their powers don't work in water.
Characters Age: 19
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsCharacter: Jude
Description or picture of your character: A white person with a blue shirt and shorts, and blonde hair.
Your characters Special power: Earth manipulation.
Characters Gender: Agender (they/them)
Characters Personality: Fun and adventurous.
Characters Weapon: An iron sword.
Characters Strengths: Able to withstand heat for long periods of time.
Characters Weaknesses: Kind of an idiot. Their powers don't work in water.
Characters Age: 19
Thank you for submitting a character, it will now be created and then later added to the world. it will be added to the world by me posting your characters info.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Character (It can be anyone in the world or a character you have created yourself) : Jotaro Kujo
Description or picture of your character: Jotaro from JoJo's bizarre adventure.
Your characters Special power (within reason, that means your character's special power can't be doomsday bombs or invincibility) : Star Platinum (stand)
Characters Gender (yes it can be an attack helicopter) : Male
Characters Personality (Insert one liner here) : Serious and easily agitated
Characters Weapon (keep it clean) : fists
Characters Strengths (...):strong
Characters Weaknesses (being short is a weakness, unfortunately sad ) : too serious
Characters Age (be realistic) : 17

This is one of my characters. I will not be cheating as everything is randomized.

-Luigi
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Character Name: Jude
Nickname: Jude
Special Power: Earth Manipulation (level 1) (does not work in water)
Weapon: Iron Sword (level 1)
Level: 1
EXP: 0/50
Info: can withstand heat for long periods of time . Not very smart. 19 years old. Born on 7/12/2021. Blue shirt and shorts. Blond hair.
Owner/Player: cheesyfriedeggs
HP:100/100
Place: Spawn city
This character has been verified and is now in the world.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Character Name: Jotaro Kujo
Nickname: Jotaro or JoJo
Special Power: Star Platinum (stand) (level 1) (Maximum 100 damage)
Weapon: Fists/strength (level 1)
Info: Strong. Too serious. 17 years old. Born on 7/12/2021. From JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Owner/Player: Luigis_Pizza
HP: 100/100
Place: Spawn City

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

JoJo killed a rabbit. He earned 1 EXP.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

JoJo trained. He earned 5 EXP.
Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Jude Hunt

(am I doing this correctly?)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJude Hunt

(am I doing this correctly?)
yep. Jude killed a deer. Jude earned 3 EXP.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

JoJo jumped. Earned 1 EXP.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

JoJo found a Berry bush. JoJo gained 10 Berries.
Almost...

Incendiary

Character: Charlotte
Description or picture of your character: (copypasted from Fallen) 5'9", normally wears gray t-shirt with black skirt and belt. Short-medium jet-black hair and red-ish eyes, with a tattoo of what looks to be flowers and a mythical creature on her right arm. For combat, she wears a white or dark gray dress with long, loose sleeves, belt and full-length tights.
Your characters Special power: The demon in her body gives her increased protection and regenerative capabilities, boosted speed and strength, improved senses and teleportation.
Characters Gender: female
Characters Personality: normally cold, self-centered and secretive, rarely ever nice to people unless they are her close friends. Will avoid conversation but accepts hugs from random strangers. She's also bisexual but hasn't told anyone.
Characters Weapon: The Demonslayer blade, one of four monster-hunting weapons created millions of years ago. Capable of slicing through most materials easily and can be lit with cursed flame
Characters Weaknesses: every night she is forced to go through traumatizing nightmares. Often stressed and tired in the early hours. Also, don't discuss family around her or she gets depressed for several days.
Characters Age: I'm not allowed an unrealistic age so let's go with 17

Fine I applied
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Character Name: Charlotte
Nickname: Charlotte
Special Power: The demon in her body gives her increased protection and regenerative capabilities, boosted speed and strength, improved senses and teleportation. (level 1) (Maximum 100 damage)
Weapon: The Demonslayer blade, one of four monster-hunting weapons created millions of years ago. Capable of slicing through most materials easily and can be lit with cursed flame (level 1)
Info: 5'9", normally wears gray t-shirt with black skirt and belt. Short-medium jet-black hair and red-ish eyes, with a tattoo of what looks to be flowers and a mythical creature on her right arm. For combat, she wears a white or dark gray dress with long, loose sleeves, belt and full-length tights . 17 years old. Born on 8/12/2021. normally cold, self-centered and secretive, rarely ever nice to people unless they are her close friends. Will avoid conversation but accepts hugs from random strangers. She's also bisexual but hasn't told anyone.
Owner/Player: IcendiaryGaming
HP: 100/100
Place: Spawn City

Almost...

Incendiary

remove the nickname and we're fine
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingremove the nickname and we're fine
done
Almost...

Incendiary

and just like that it's dead

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingand just like that it's dead
fear not, THE GAME!! is not gone. Unfortunately THE GAME!! is down on school holidays for personal reasons.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

THE GAME!! is currently being transferred to my new laptop. Play is paused for now.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

THE GAME!! has now resumed.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro invites Jude(Player:cheesyfriedeggs) and Charlotte(Player:IncendiaryGaming) to join the guild named "The Main"
Awaiting replies...
Almost...