News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle

Started by realicraft, Apr 09, 2020, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

I harvest the cabbage and radishes, and see if I can dry up that soaked campfire.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

i plant more beetroots
i turn the rotting mush into fertilizer
i then craft a fishing rod, then i go fishing
hi!

realicraft

Turn 46 - Skeledop
(anyone want to help me with the wiki)
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI keep the F, the S, the banana, the fertiliser, the gold and the coal in my storage room.
I use the water on my golden apple tree and harvest it (11.1/11)
I then work on my excavator. (7/10, hopefully)
I try to get some sticks to make a stone axe, and equip it. Keep the wooden sword in the defence room.

(After every post had been processed) I consume my loose plants until I have full health, and chuck the rest into the storage room.

(I'm using too many skills this turn, so I'm not gonna try the potion)
You put the items there.
You use all three water on the Golden Apple Tree, which brings it to (12.1/11), not (11.1/11).
Skill roll: 1d20+10 = 7+10 = 17
You harvest 5 Golden Apples. Oh, yeah, golden food can't be ripe.
(Your Farming skill went up by 70%.)
You continue to work on the excavator. (7/10)
You attempt the gather some Sticks.
Skill roll: 1d18+2 = 12+2 = 14
You gather 4 Sticks. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 60%. Your Gathering skill leveled up! You gained 2 Skill EXP.)
I'm going to assume you're going for the Chopping bonus, and not the damage bonus that I'm nerfing this turn next turn* because the sword should be the one that is best at combat. By the way, did I mention that I'd like for every skill to have it's own equipment?
You craft a Stone Axe using 3 Stone and 2 Sticks, equip it, and put the sword in the weaponry, for anyone to take without needing to roll to see what they get.
Unfortunately, delaying actions until the end of the turn is not a feature. So, you instead do that now.
You eat 6 Cans of Beans, all at once. You restore 30 HP. You also get afflicted with Nausea, since you ate too much at once.
You used two skills. That's not too many. Really, that's too little.
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI get some wood for stick
(Optional) I craft a pickaxe.
(Optional) I mine to get some stone.
Skill roll: 1d20+2 = 17+2 = 19
You gain 3 Logs, 4 Planks, and 2 Sticks.
(Your Chopping skill went up by 75%.)
You craft a Wooden Pickaxe, using 3 Planks and 2 Sticks. You equip the pickaxe, putting the Wooden Sword in your inventory.
You mine for Stone. (Difficulty 0)
Skill roll: 1d18+1 = 12+1 = 13
You mine 3 Stone. (Your Mining skill has gone up by 55%.)
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI finish off the garage and start a vote on allowing mob spawning.
You finish the Underground Garage.
You've completed a quest! (Complete a Structure.) You gained 30% Construction, plus 10 Misc EXP.
You start a vote for Mob Spawning. Careful, this vote requires a supermajority to pass!
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsI harvest the cabbage and radishes, and see if I can dry up that soaked campfire.
Skill roll: 2d20+4 = 4, 3 = 8, 7
You harvest 2 Ripe Cabbage and 2 Ripe Radishes. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 50%.)
Skill roll: 1d18 = 10
You manage to gather 2 levels of water from the Campfire. It is no longer waterlogged. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 45%.)
Quote from: solitarei plant more beetroots
i turn the rotting mush into fertilizer
i then craft a fishing rod, then i go fishing
You can't have two of the same plant. Not yet, anyway. Keep in mind that plants are replanted after harvest by default.
You craft the 6 Rotting Mush into 3 Fertilizer.
You need String to craft a fishing rod. ...hey, what do you think would be a good source of String? Maybe Gathering?
You go fishing.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 5
One fish bites!
Luck roll: 1d20 = 4
It's a Goldfish. (Your Fishing skill went up by 25%.)
You've discovered the third mystery skill: Fishing!
You've completed a quest! (Go fishing.) You gained 10% Fishing, plus 2 Misc EXP.

Plants grow.
cheesy's Corn is harvestable.
solitare's Red Roses start to bloom.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 4
It's raining.

Website
uhoh, making the update's starting to get boring
quick, someone do something that's exciting yet doesn't require much effort on my part!

* if i tried to nerf it this turn the update would probably end up delayed even more (because i'm calculating new attack values for all tools, including hammers, trowels, hardite tools, emerald tools, and copper tools) (fishing rods do not give an attack bonus because good luck attacking with a fishing rod)
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

TwilightSeleneMisty

I come back with a lot of iron and stone.
I enter my house and make some chests.
I hid the chests somewhere and put iron inside them.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI come back with a lot of iron and stone.
Quote from: realicraftYou mine 1 Stone and 2 Iron Ore.
...but you don't have enough room for anything.
You throw away the Chair, pocket the ore, and leave the Stone on the ground for anyone to pick up.
plentiful indeed

TwilightSeleneMisty

I go mining, again.

I head deeper into the caves, hiding from players.

On the way, I mine some iron.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

solitaire

i will now vote yes for the automatic mob spawning (assuming the mobs are not hostile)

i begin constuction of a storage room in my house (1/?)
i then cook sand in the oven in my house to get glass (if you can do that)
i also go to gather stuff
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'll vote yes on all of the votes
Quote from: realicraftYou use all three water on the Golden Apple Tree, which brings it to (12.1/11), not (11.1/11).
noo i only planned to use one of them
Quote from: realicraft* if i tried to nerf it this turn the update would probably end up delayed even more (because i'm calculating new attack values for all tools, including hammers, trowels, hardite tools, emerald tools, and copper tools) (fishing rods do not give an attack bonus because good luck attacking with a fishing rod)
aw that's what i was going for

I thought I put my loose plants in the storage room? And surely I didn't eat the 6 cans of beans for nothing...

I start off this turn by building my excavator. (8/10)
After that, I try to find an accessory in my defence room.
I would plant a flower. An orange tulip it is.
I then try to brew a Regen potion.
I mine for 5 stone to craft a stone sword and a stone shovel. (5 stone is the aim. The roll is still done to decide how many do I get.)
I chop a tree for sticks (the quest this turn)

Something interesting? I guess I shall have a look at what's happing on Unisland and Bisland (sorry if I butchered the name)

... Is this enough?
eh

sparkycinnamon

I build a storage room, and put all of my red mushrooms, brown mushrooms, and water in it.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

realicraft

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI thought I put my loose plants in the storage room? And surely I didn't eat the 6 cans of beans for nothing...
Whoops, forgot about that. I'll fix it soon

Incendiary

I move the war tank into the garage and start building the internal fortress walls around the house and garage with plenty of room for expansion later.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 47
oh yeah, saturday's the update, not the skeledop
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI come back with a lot of iron and stone.
I enter my house and make some chests.
I hid the chests somewhere and put iron inside them.
You can only target one of those, not both.
You mine for some Iron. (Difficulty 2)
Skill roll: 1d20 = 15
You mine 2 Stone and 2 Iron Ore. (Your Mining skill went up by 65%.)
...but you don't have room for the Stone.
You drop the Stone on the ground.
You don't have the materials for a chest!
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI get 1 Stone that Twilight dropped.
You grab it, and decide to grab the other two, for good measure
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI go mining, again.

I head deeper into the caves, hiding from players.

On the way, I mine some iron.
Wait, there are caves? I thought you were just mining the surface.
The Cave has been added to the island.
The cave doesn't go far enough for you to hide.
You mine for some Iron. (Difficulty 2)
Skill roll: 1d20 = 12
You mine 1 Stone and 2 Iron Ore. (Your Mining skill went up by 55%. Your Mining skill leveled up!)
...you still don't have room for the Stone.
You drop the Stone again.
Quote from: solitarei will now vote yes for the automatic mob spawning (assuming the mobs are not hostile)

i begin constuction of a storage room in my house (1/?)
i then cook sand in the oven in my house to get glass (if you can do that)
i also go to gather stuff
Vote marked.
You begin, and finish, a storage room containing 27 item slots.
You're about to go do that when you remember that you crafting stations aren't a thing, and that everything is crafted by hand. You also remember that the Glass recipe is 4 Sand + 1 Coal = 2 Glass. Unfortunately, you only have 3 Sand.
You gather nothing in particular.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 19
You manage to gather 2 Sticks, 1 Sand, 2 String, and 1 Flint.
You put the Sticks and Sand into your inventory, and put the String and Flint into the Storage Room. (Your Gathering skill went up by 75%.)
...how do you have 9 skills?
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI'll vote yes on all of the votes
Quote from: realicraftYou use all three water on the Golden Apple Tree, which brings it to (12.1/11), not (11.1/11).
noo i only planned to use one of them
Quote from: realicraft* if i tried to nerf it this turn the update would probably end up delayed even more (because i'm calculating new attack values for all tools, including hammers, trowels, hardite tools, emerald tools, and copper tools) (fishing rods do not give an attack bonus because good luck attacking with a fishing rod)
aw that's what i was going for

I thought I put my loose plants in the storage room? And surely I didn't eat the 6 cans of beans for nothing...

I start off this turn by building my excavator. (8/10)
After that, I try to find an accessory in my defence room.
I would plant a flower. An orange tulip it is.
I then try to brew a Regen potion.
I mine for 5 stone to craft a stone sword and a stone shovel. (5 stone is the aim. The roll is still done to decide how many do I get.)
I chop a tree for sticks (the quest this turn)

Something interesting? I guess I shall have a look at what's happing on Unisland and Bisland (sorry if I butchered the name)

... Is this enough?
There's only one vote going on. Otherwise, vote marked.
You build the excavator. (8/10)
You search your Defense Room for an accessory of some kind.
Luck roll: 1d20 = 3
You don't find anything.
You plant some Orange Tulips. You can plant things that don't have item forms yet, you know.
You've completed a quest! (Plant a flower.) You gained 10% Gardening, plus 2 Misc EXP.
You're not sure what makes Regen (other than dandelions), so you decide to just put in a can of beans. The potion will be ready next turn. (You can pick it up at any time, but if you don't pick it up yourself I'll pick it up for you.)
You mine for some Stone. (Difficulty 0)
Skill roll: 1d20-1 = 1-1 = 1
Oh no, a cave in!
Damage roll: 1d10+10 = 3+10 = 13
Defense roll: 1d11+2 = 9+2 = 11
Thanks to your ridiculously high Defense, you only take 2 damage. Oh yeah, you still have Nausea.
(Your Mining skill went up by 10%.)
Fortunately, you have the exact materials needed to make a Stone Shovel. So you do that, and equip it.
You go to chop a tree.
Skill roll: 1d18-1 = 6-1 = 5
You get 2 Planks and a Stick. (Your Chopping skill went up by 25%.)
You've completed a quest! (Chop a tree.) You gained 10% Chopping, and Orange, and 2 Misc EXP.
You look towards Unisland and Bisland. Unisland looks like it got hit with a nuke, which is fitting, because it was. You can't really see anything specific going on at Bisland from here, but you can see that there's a Forest and a Cliff.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsI build a storage room, and put all of my red mushrooms, brown mushrooms, and water in it.
You do that. The Storage Room is attached to the Reinforced Wall.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI move the war tank into the garage and start building the internal fortress walls around the house and garage with plenty of room for expansion later.
You move the tank into the garage, and then move the house and garage into some Fortress Walls. (1/6)

Hey, do you feel like we need more inventory space? I do. So that's why I'm starting a vote for more inventory space.

Plants grow.
Byron's Beans and Potatoes are harvestable.
cheesy's Corn is ripe.
Twilight's Wheat, Beetroot, Cabbage, and Carrots are all harvestable.

Rain? What rain? There's no rain here.

Byron's Nausea dissipates.

Website
man this is boring
i really need to do something about this boredom
oh well
(i think attacking is simpler than using like 5 skills, so try that instead)

This is from the skeledop, not the update, but I'll keep it in case someone hasn't read it:
(by the way, a few comments:
a| isn't it nice how adblock can block things that aren't ads? anyway have you tried limiting your banners to "will display fully without a widescreen monitor", ideally smaller than that?
b| you do not yet know exactly what makes certain potions. you can put random things in potions and will either get random effects, will discover what that item makes a potion do, or will discover that the item does nothing to potions. (you do know what some things do))

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Byron_Inc_TBG

(please don't count this towards the two posts I can have)

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGCraft a stone pickaxe and mine more stone and iron.
the skeledop's not out yet
eh

realicraft

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingWait, my banner isn't huge.
conclusion: it was somebody else's banner i was complaining about
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGthe skeledop's not out yet
got delayed because my pi froze :(

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(please don't count this towards the two posts I can have)

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGCraft a stone pickaxe and mine more stone and iron.
the skeledop's not out yet
add that so no afk
or add that next turn

Byron_Inc_TBG

(I planted the orange tulip because I like the colour orange-)

I harvest my plants.

I build a separate room specifically for food storage.

I move the orange, the banana, the spinaches, the enchanted golden carrot, and the potatoes into the food storage room.

I then work on the excavator. (9/10, there will be a follow-up post to complete it this turn)

Also, since someone said they want people to deal some damage...
I guess I shall fire turrets at realicraft.

I grab the potion.

I guess I should try to cook a potato in my food storage room.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

(Looks like I didn't get to make a house from my second ever turn)
I find a tree, and make a house from it. You know, a tree house.

Just asking, what's a criteria of a structure?

Incendiary

I vote yes and work on the second phase of the inner fortified wall.
Also can I vote yes on my own mob spawning vote?

solitaire

(how do you get armor? it doesn't have any crafting recipes so how do you get it)

i put the sand and fertilizer into the storage room
i then plant some wheat
then i go and gather stuff
hi!

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: solitare(how do you get armor? it doesn't have any crafting recipes so how do you get it)

i put the sand and fertilizer into the storage room
i then plant some wheat
then i go and gather stuff
uh, try finding it in my defense room and get shot by my turrets for stealing /j

I complete the excavator and mine some minerals.
eh

realicraft

Quote from: solitare(how do you get armor? it doesn't have any crafting recipes so how do you get it)
a thing doesn't need to exist in any code for you to be able to use it
(this includes both items and recipies)