News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

don't you hate it when you get geographic tongue
hi!

PkmnQ

I'll retake it at 4 (due to the power outage).
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI'll retake it at 4 (due to the power outage).
cool
my school just treat it as you cheated if that happens
in the upcoming exams
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
cool
in the upcoming exams
well i don't know what to even say about that
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
cool
in the upcoming exams
well i don't know what to even say about that
"Your camera MUST be on at all times. You are disqualified if your camera is off"

Then if you tell them your internet connection is poor or a power outage happened or something like that, they'll probably reply, "It's a you problem, why didn't you fix it before exam?"
eh

PkmnQ

Did well, over 75%. I mean, I have prior experience with this stuff, so my only worry was the time.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Orb Fish

Caption the frames. Again.

(Should I make another game for this? I'm afraid of making as many games as Shpore.)
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

realicraft

is it just me, or are byron and incendiary the only people to actively play fs3
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Clicky

Quote from: Orb Fish

Caption the frames. Again.

(Should I make another game for this? I'm afraid of making as many games as Shpore.)
Some kind of game related to the fishes
(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

Orb Fish

Jiji Inc., a level not nearly as good as Baba Inc. (Level is 24x18)
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

hi!

sparkycinnamon

Nesquik: How are you today?
Halfpipe: Please don't make me think about my life.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Prosciutto: I've connected the two dots.
Wind Vane: You didn't connect anything.
Prosciutto: I've connected them.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Hershey's Candy Cane Bar: *on the phone* Just snap his kneecaps and he'll talk, I'm at a parent-teacher conference.
Hershey's Candy Cane Bar: Anyways, you said Hershey's Gold Kiss is enjoying finger painting! That's great.

PkmnQ

Quine list

sparkycinnamon

A little showcase of some of the areas in the Fuel to the Fire AU (note that this is not all of the areas in the AU):

The island with the blue tents and green house thing: The Disney Cartoon Tribe's Island

The island with the orange flag: The Nicktoon Tribe's Island

The island with the pile of ash on it: The Cartoon Cartoon Tribe's Island (there's only one person on it now)

The forest island: Anne's Forest

The black castle island with the spooky storm cloud: Six's Palace

The ship: The Island Bandit's Ship

The weird brown square with the brown things sticking out of it: The Dastardly Stage of Villainy (basically where all the villains from their respective pieces of media and people who die in the AU go)

The black area with the triangle things and the worm things with the eyes: The Abyss

PkmnQ

Notice: The oven is not a house. Please do not put a chair inside it and sit on it.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

Galt Pop-Up Toy: I need you to come meet me, and I need you to come alone.
Clingy Dart: And I need you to be less vague and weird.