Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Stop the Spambots! (Page 94) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#2326 2021-Oct-13  21:39:40

TotallyNotSeanbobe
TBGer

Re: Stop the Spambots!

Changes applied.

Annie: "This... I think this is Mount Discord."

I am seanbobe. This message was most likely typed on a mobile device. I apologise for any errors in it.
The Day that Space-Time Broke by seanbobe:
Tymewalk held the space-time ball,
He gave it to us all.
Stupid Seanbobe made it fall,
All the timestamps hit the wall,
And wait times became very tall.

#2327 2021-Oct-13  21:43:59

Blunderbus
TBGer
Website

"...Now this, I need to see," John says, following Annie through the rift (followed by Mackenzie and Maddy).

How to excel at Hogwarts:
When the Sorting Hat asks you how you brush your teeth, say you use snake venom instead of toothpaste. Such an act requires a healthy dose of bravery, stupidity and a love of snakes. The Hat will be so disorientated that it will put you in Ravenclaw since that is the only option not included in your cleverly-crafted confusion device. Subsequently, you can breeze through the year by copying the homework of your housemates. The exams will be a bit tricky to figure out, but you're smart enough to handle it. You are in Ravenclaw after all.

#2328 2021-Oct-13  22:55:04

Faressain
TBGer

The A-Team (Adams, Agnes and Ar'tler) follows in soon after. Then Adams realizes he forgot to modify his skillset descriptions too.

Adams:
Enter the Matrix: With a power of reference and a keyboard cord, Adams raises the party's awareness, at the same time reducing enemy hit chance by 50% (duration - 3 turns). Adams insists that the party is the one dodging it all, while in reality his targets are just too distracted due to phone display resembling Matrix screen.
Zero-Hour Exploit: Adams finds a loophole in enemy's security, increasing next five attacks damage on said enemy by 2.0x. The loophole is then patched.
Overclock: Adam's target gains Fast status effect, using Intelligence for Willpower-based rolls alongside Intelligence-based rolls, as well as double speed. For a reason it takes a huge chunk of energy and health from both.

Last edited by Faressain (2021-Oct-13  22:56:35)

oesozb4.gifPriest units never get old. WOLOLO! oesozb4.gif

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.
202522.gif
Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

#2329 2021-Oct-14  14:27:44

TotallyNotSeanbobe
TBGer

Updated.

The group enters the rip. They arrive at the base of what appears to be Mount Discord. Judging by the color of the sky, they are still in The Code.

I am seanbobe. This message was most likely typed on a mobile device. I apologise for any errors in it.
The Day that Space-Time Broke by seanbobe:
Tymewalk held the space-time ball,
He gave it to us all.
Stupid Seanbobe made it fall,
All the timestamps hit the wall,
And wait times became very tall.

#2330 2021-Oct-14  14:49:19

Joyous Theta
TBGer

"Uhh... 'Mount Discord?'"Junka says, stepping through the rip, "Never been here."

"Wait, never ever?" Luna responds, following through.

"Never ever? No it looks stupid and I'm a mountain hater who eats mountains for breakfast."

"I... what?"

#2331 2021-Oct-15  03:21:07

Faressain
TBGer

"Given a credit, us neither. " Agnes speaks to Junka. "Also that's funny, but to be frank, a quake sauce goes well with mountains." She adds to a pun.

oesozb4.gifPriest units never get old. WOLOLO! oesozb4.gif

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.
202522.gif
Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

#2332 2021-Oct-15  22:20:17

Blunderbus
TBGer
Website

"...Yep, it's Mt. Discord alright," John says. "Now, we just retraced our steps all the way back at the start of this going to meet Xavier for the first time... so what's the bet that there's something at the top of the mountain here?"

How to excel at Hogwarts:
When the Sorting Hat asks you how you brush your teeth, say you use snake venom instead of toothpaste. Such an act requires a healthy dose of bravery, stupidity and a love of snakes. The Hat will be so disorientated that it will put you in Ravenclaw since that is the only option not included in your cleverly-crafted confusion device. Subsequently, you can breeze through the year by copying the homework of your housemates. The exams will be a bit tricky to figure out, but you're smart enough to handle it. You are in Ravenclaw after all.

Board footer