News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stop the Spambots!

Started by Seanbobe, May 07, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Changes applied.

Annie: "This... I think this is Mount Discord."
I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

Blunderbus

"...Now this, I need to see," John says, following Annie through the rift (followed by Mackenzie and Maddy).
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Faressain

The A-Team (Adams, Agnes and Ar'tler) follows in soon after. Then Adams realizes he forgot to modify his skillset descriptions too.

Adams:
Enter the Matrix: With a power of reference and a keyboard cord, Adams raises the party's awareness, at the same time reducing enemy hit chance by 50% (duration - 3 turns). Adams insists that the party is the one dodging it all, while in reality his targets are just too distracted due to phone display resembling Matrix screen.
Zero-Hour Exploit: Adams finds a loophole in enemy's security, increasing next five attacks damage on said enemy by 2.0x. The loophole is then patched.
Overclock: Adam's target gains Fast status effect, using Intelligence for Willpower-based rolls alongside Intelligence-based rolls, as well as double speed. For a reason it takes a huge chunk of energy and health from both.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Updated.

The group enters the rip. They arrive at the base of what appears to be Mount Discord. Judging by the color of the sky, they are still in The Code.
I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

Joyous Theta

"Uhh... 'Mount Discord?'"Junka says, stepping through the rip, "Never been here."

"Wait, never ever?" Luna responds, following through.

"Never ever? No it looks stupid and I'm a mountain hater who eats mountains for breakfast."

"I... what?"

Faressain

"Given a credit, us neither. " Agnes speaks to Junka. "Also that's funny, but to be frank, a quake sauce goes well with mountains." She adds to a pun.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Blunderbus

"...Yep, it's Mt. Discord alright," John says. "Now, we just retraced our steps all the way back at the start of this going to meet Xavier for the first time... so what's the bet that there's something at the top of the mountain here?"

Seanbobe

Annie: "Maybe another rift? We should go check."

Proceeding up the mountain, the group finds a bridge labelled "Chatroom Bridge".
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

"Chatroom Bridge? Can't say I've heard of it," Mackenzie thinks out loud.
"Where is that?" John asks.
"...Right in front of you."
"I don't see a bridge."
"I think you're blind, then."
"No, I actually don't see a bridge..." John says, taking off the sunglasses. "...Oh, now I do. Well that's not a good sign."

Maew Nryang

"But where is it exactly?", Hikari said.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Quote from: TonyBrown148"But where is it exactly?", Hikari said.
Annie: It appears to be right here, but if John's correct...

Annie sits down and tries placing her hand on the bridge. It passes right through the bridge as if it wasn't there.

Annie: We shouldn't walk on that. Hmm... I believe someone mentioned to me that this bridge was out the first time. Maybe they used a different way up?
I am seanbobe.

Blunderbus

"That was a long time ago... I think we cut through a cave, a bit back down the mountain. Hope someone still has a lantern on them."

Seanbobe

Quote from: Blunderbus"That was a long time ago... I think we cut through a cave, a bit back down the mountain. Hope someone still has a lantern on them."
Annie: Alright. Let's go.

The group manages to get through the cave passage without issue. After getting out, the group sees a basket of tacos and burritos with an empty jar next to it. There is a sign leaning against the basket.

Taco: 7.50F
Burrito: 5.00F
Please leave money in jar.

Seanbobe

Joyous Theta

"Is there a microwave around here?" Junka asks, peeved about the food left cold on a mountain.

Faressain

"Nada..." Ar'tler says. "Actually, should I have more energy, I could try learning to use fire."

Agnes looks at the cold food. "Hope it isn't moldy."

Seanbobe

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Is there a microwave around here?" Junka asks, peeved about the food left cold on a mountain.
Annie: "I have my frying pan. In any case, we can probably just order these if we need them later."

Annie runs off ahead.

Seanbobe

Joyous Theta

Junka picks up a burrito and checks it for mold.

"Yeah, that one's definitely bad," Luna predicts.

"Eugh," Junka puts the burrito back into the pile.

"...U-uh... Don't put it back?"

"Good idea," Junka says, picking the burrito up and sending it hurling off the mountainside with as far as she can muster.

"60 points!" Dennis shouts after the burrito finally disappears.

"...I should probably pay for that..." Junka responds.

Seanbobe

The party follows after Annie. By majority vote, there is now a time skip to the battle occurring at the top.

Time to fight!

Party:
John:
     Health: 50/50
     Energy: 35/35
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). Can see who enemies will target next. +1 Attack/Defense.
     Limited use moves used:
     Rock! Gain additional statuses! (3 turns remaining)(See Dennis's stats)
     Storytime! Will regain health and energy! (3 turns remaining)
Mackenzie:
     Health: 40/40
     Energy: 15/15
     Effects from equipment: -5 willpower. +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). Cannot be revived, may use non-attacking skills while fainted.
     Limited use moves used:
Maddy:
     Health: 60/60
     Energy: 25/25
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +5 fitness, -2 other stats. Halve elemental damage received. Double elemental damage dealt. Block statuses.
     Limited use moves used:
Flynn:
     Energy: 45/45
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +2 energy per turn. May pass turn.
     Limited use moves used:
Nef:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). May reflect attacks.
     Limited use moves used:
Deluxe robot:
Josh:
     Health: 75/75
     Energy: 60/60
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). Always roll average results on dice.
     Limited use moves used:
Ar'tler:
     Health: 70/70
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). Gain abilities of fainted party members.
     Limited use moves used:
Adams:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). -5 Willpower, +3 other stats. Halve cost of skills. May cheat.
     Limited use moves used:
     Encrypted! Receive half damage! (8 turns remaining)
Cursor:
     Health: 1/1
Cursor:
     Health: 1/1

Agnes:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). Act thrice on first turn. Halve cost of skills.
     Limited use moves used:
Junka:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). -5 intelligence, +3 other stats. Halve cost of skills. May assist standard attacks.
     Limited use moves used:
     Soda float! Can act twice!
Dennis:
     Health: 55/55
     Energy: 30/30
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). May save items. +1 energy per turn, immune to mute/silence/exhausted. Rock.
     Limited use moves used:
Luna:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +1 to stats. Halve cost of skills. Act thrice on first turn. +2 fitness. +2 willpower.
     Limited use moves used:
     Fortune! The Devil is destined!
     Weapon mastery! Gain effects of wand! (3 turns remaining)
     Weapon mastery! Gain effects of tarot cards (4 turns remaining)
Jack:
     Energy:  45/45
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). Act twice per turn. +2 attack.
     Limited use moves used:
Aiden:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +20 fitness. Immune to glued. Cannot use skills, items, or special moves.
     Limited use moves used:
Grayson:
     Health: 75/75
     Energy: 50/50
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +3 to stats. Can heal health and energy every turn.
     Limited use moves used:
Kayson:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +3 to stats. May attack after using an attacking skill.
     Limited use moves used:
Assistant:
     Energy: 30/30
Iolitestar:
     Health: 100/100
     Energy: 75/75
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +1 energy per turn. Immune to fitness decrease, may charge.
     Limited use moves used:
Flip:
     Energy: 55/55
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +1 energy per turn.
     Limited use moves used:
Scratchykit:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +1 energy per turn.
     Limited use moves used:
SuperKamekArea:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). -5 fitness/intelligence.
     Limited use moves used:
Hikari:
     Limited use moves used:
Andrew:
     Energy: 55/55
     Limited use moves used:
Annie:
     Effects from equipment: +1 willpower (Mackenzie). +1 fitness/intelligence (SuperKamekArea). +1 to stats. +5 to stats, must swap actions every turn. +5 willpower.
     Limited use moves used:

Enemies:
Jake:
     Health: 250/250
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows John's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except John. User cannot damage any party members except John. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Shocking personality (passive): User is immune to electricity and ice. User takes double damage from wind and fire.
          Whisper: Weakens a party member for 3 turns and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken for 1 turn after the status ends. No effect if target resists wind. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of buzzer, snowflake, and spark on the same turn.
          Spark: Rusts a single skill on a party member and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken next turn. No effect if target resists fire. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of buzzer, snowflake, and whisper on the same turn.
     Fitness: 12 (16 when using skills)
     Defense: 12
Millie:
     Health: 200/200
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Mackenzie's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Mackenzie. User cannot damage any party members except Mackenzie. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Airy personality (passive): User is immune to wind and fire. User takes double damage from electricity and ice.
          Snowflake: Chills a party member for 3 turns and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken for 1 turn after the status ends. No effect if target resists ice. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of buzzer, whisper, and spark on the same turn.
          Whisper: Weakens a party member for 3 turns and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken for 1 turn after the status ends. No effect if target resists wind. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of buzzer, snowflake, and spark on the same turn.
     Fitness: 2 (44 when using skills)
     Defense: 4
Mandy:
     Health: 300/300
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Maddy's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Maddy. User cannot damage any party members except Maddy. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Fiery personality (passive): User is immune to fire and electricity. User takes double damage from ice and wind.
          Buzzer: Stuns a party member for 1 turn and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken for 1 turn after the status ends. No effect if target resists electricity. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of snowflake, whisper, and spark on the same turn.
          Spark: Rusts a single skill on a party member and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken next turn. No effect if target resists fire. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of buzzer, snowflake, and whisper on the same turn.
     Fitness: 23 (3 when using skills)
     Defense: 15
Frank:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Flynn's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Flynn. User cannot damage any party members except Flynn. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Frigid personality (passive): User is immune to ice and wind. User takes double damage from fire and electricity.
          Snowflake: Chills a party member for 3 turns and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken for 1 turn after the status ends. No effect if target resists ice. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of buzzer, whisper, and spark on the same turn.
     Fitness: 17
Nat:
     Health: 300/300
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Nef's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Nef. User cannot damage any party members except Nef. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Fiery personality (passive): User is immune to fire and electricity. User takes double damage from ice and wind.
          Buzzer: Stuns a party member for 1 turn and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken for 1 turn after the status ends. No effect if target resists electricity. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of snowflake, whisper, and spark on the same turn.
     Fitness: 11 (25 when using skills)
     Defense: 14
Deluxe robot:
     Health: 350/350
Joey:
     Health: 375/375
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Josh's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Josh. User cannot damage any party members except Josh. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Shocking personality (passive): User is immune to electricity and ice. User takes double damage from wind and fire.
     Fitness: 7 (17 when using skills)
     Defense: 9
Arthur:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Ar'tler's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Ar'tler. User cannot damage any party members except Ar'tler. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Airy personality (passive): User is immune to wind and fire. User takes double damage from electricity and ice.
     Fitness: 9
     Defense: 9
Adam:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Adams's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Adams. User cannot damage any party members except Adams. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 24 (23 when using skills)
     Defense: 5
Audrey:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Agnes's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Agnes. User cannot damage any party members except Agnes. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Frigid personality (passive): User is immune to ice and wind. User takes double damage from fire and electricity.
     Fitness: 26 (14 when using skills)
     Defense: 26
Julie:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Junka's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Junka. User cannot damage any party members except Junka. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 20 (4 when using skills)
     Defense: 18
Drake:
     Health: 275/275
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Dennis's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Dennis. User cannot damage any party members except Dennis. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 13 (6 when using skills)
Lily:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Luna's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Luna. User cannot damage any party members except Luna. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 12 (13 when using skills)
     Defense: 10
Connor:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Jack's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Jack. User cannot damage any party members except Jack. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 23 (24 when using skills)
     Defense: 23
Austin:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Aiden's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Aiden. User cannot damage any party members except Aiden. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 38 (1 when using skills)
     Defense: 1
Gary:
     Health: 275/275
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Grayson's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Grayson. User cannot damage any party members except Grayson. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 1 (36 when using skills)
     Defense: 3
Kevin:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Kayson's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Kayson. User cannot damage any party members except Kayson. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 2 (14 when using skills)
Isabelle:
     Health: 500/500
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Iolitestar's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Iolitestar. User cannot damage any party members except Iolitestar. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 7 (4 when using skills)
     Defense: 5
Felix:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Flip's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Flip. User cannot damage any party members except Flip. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Frigid personality (passive): User is immune to ice and wind. User takes double damage from fire and electricity
     Fitness: 25 (19 when using skills)
     Defense: 19
Scarlett:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Scratchykit's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Scratchykit. User cannot damage any party members except Scratchykit. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 17 (15 when using skills)
Steve:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows SuperKamekArea's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except SuperKamekArea. User cannot damage any party members except SuperKamekArea. Reflection pierces this ability.
          Snowflake: Chills a party member for 3 turns and grants immunity to stun, chill, rust, and weaken for 1 turn after the status ends. No effect if target resists ice. Grants user an extra turn. Only usable once per turn and blocks use of buzzer, whisper, and spark on the same turn..
     Fitness: 8 (23 when using skills)
     Defense: 18
Harry:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Hikari's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Hikari. User cannot damage any party members except Hikari. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 16 (19 when using skills)
     Defense: 17
Andy:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Andrew's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Andrew. User cannot damage any party members except Andrew. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 13 (15 when using skills)
Abby:
     Skills:
          Mirror image (passive): User knows Annie's skills.
          Enforced duel (passive): User is immune to damage dealt by any party members except Annie. User cannot damage any party members except Annie. Reflection pierces this ability.
     Fitness: 14 (13 when using skills)
     Defense: 13

Byron_Inc_TBG

Aiden slashes his sword at Austin.
Grayson tutors Gary.
Kayson didn't really like Kevin's joke (not punny, didn't laugh) and attacked Kevin with his chalk.
eh

Joyous Theta

"Oh, these copycats again," Junka says, deciding that swiping some of Millie's defense would be a good idea (unless Mackenzie does manage to use the laser, in which case she establishes a barrier between herself and Julie).

"Heh, this guy looks kinda like me," Dennis says, setting his time signature to willpower/willpower and reflecting himself onto Millie with a side of electricity and taking advantage of the swiped defense to hopefully defeat her for good.

Luna fire reflects Lily, apples, and fire reflects again because I forgot she had hasty socks.

Blunderbus

John hushes Jake, reminding him that there's a library somewhere within a few kilometres of the base of the mountain and he's being far too loud can you please quiet down?

Mackenzie gets rid of the coffee that's in her inventory for some reason, ideally putting it back in the group inventory. If that doesn't count as her action she shoots a laser at Millie.

Maddy makes the party evasive.

Maew Nryang

Hikari equips her compass and attacks Harry.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Faressain

Adams exploits the fact Reflection affects his enemy and his low health and whispers something to Ar'tler. Ar'tler nods back in turn, as Adams exploits an unseen Zero-Hour Exploit within someone who is likely to die in one hit from normal attack, defaulting to Adam if he's unable to influence others, in order for Ar'tler to use Icy Reflection... but Ar'tler cannot do that. Then Ar'tler Pomsdun n' shots Arthur with his trusty shotgun. "Beware, the Marine is approaching!" That's while Adams cursors zerg-rush Adam.

Agnes steals from Audrey, then makes the party dodgy, after which she whirls her blades at her opposite.