News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

banana

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Sep 23, 2021, 08:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon-Egg-Fish

bannan bought it
objective: make a 999 track about a banana at marblerun.at
siggy ideas plz

Orb Fish

No thanks.

Objective:
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

No thanks.

Objective: don't say no thanks
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

e

Objective: beat Victory Spring & post the banana.

Sinking all of the cogs will dock you by five points.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

Quote from: PkmnQVictory Spring?

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Orb Fish
that layout looks weird
that layout looks weird
mobile
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
that layout looks weird
that layout looks weird
mobile
WAIT BABA IS YOU JUST GOT MOBILE?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

CST1229

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWAIT BABA IS YOU JUST GOT MOBILE?
I think that existed for a long time now
Signature banner

Orb Fish

Orb Fish

it costs $7 though :(
It's cheaper that $15 for Steam.

Dragon-Egg-Fish

new objective: post as many bananas as you can without saying no thanks
siggy ideas plz

PkmnQ

Quote from: Orb FishNo thanks.

New objective: Make a level that I can't solve that has a banana in it
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

No thanks
Someone else can do it though
eh

PkmnQ

It has to be winnable, just that I can't win it.
Quine list

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

Quote from: realicraft
not a level but you know what i'll accept it
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

New objective: Don't make an objective, just worship banana
eh

PkmnQ

Next objective: Prove that banana is good using first order logic from the fact that bananas have potassium and that potassium is good
Quine list