News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Question Order

Started by PkmnQ, Oct 06, 2020, 04:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

fish are not real

what keyword do i use to make code run if something is true

PkmnQ

the if

You when you're sus
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

me when i'm sus: B)

what is the olympic group of 3-sided shapes

PkmnQ

The triangular participants, of course.

did you got the banana
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

do citka mi.

xu do citka mi?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Are you gonna answer the question above you?
Quine list

Orb Fish

Eww...

How do I turn off a Wind Pillar?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

redgreenandblue

kxe2

please answer this question.

PkmnQ

Why can't the cloud eat the marriage?

Name any user, except you're a snake.
Quine list

Maew Nryang

Faressssssssssssain.

How do I remove BABA?
*See XKCD 1688.

Maew Nryang

Nihonium.

57 6f 75 6c 64 20 79 6f 75 20 70 75 74 20 61 20 7c 20 6b 65 79 20 69 6e 20 61 20 63 68 65 65 73 65 20 67 72 61 74 65 72 3f
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

No, the [ and ] key are my favorites. Why would you put them in a cheese grater? And why don't you just use morse code instead?

What ro you think of hot chocolate?
Quine list

solitaire

hot chocolate is good

post nonsense

solitaire

ghghgdshgsidjgag

post something that happens to have the same name as me

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

well, soli """"""gge""""" tare,

who stole all the food in dream land?

PkmnQ

How do you even eat an airplane?

How do I make a sphere?
Quine list

Orb Fish

You need to find some sort of ball first.

I hated my Christmas. How about you?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

well i got pokemon brilliant diamond for christmas

here at gary's grill, we deep-fry snickers, fries, apples,