News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Question Chaos

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 20, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

The square root of brussel sprouts.

What's with your brother's bird?
eh

PkmnQ

It will not grow, and we kow he will tell a lie in the future.

What do you think of biconditionals?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

I am a big fan of &&.

please round broccoli to the nearest thousandths place

PkmnQ

I don't know, but I think you confused this with question order.

What happens after someone allergic to nuts drinks almond milk?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

kind of. I wish I had more coffee.

Which country has the most boring wildlife?

PkmnQ

I won't be playing it, but sure.

Could you stop comparing things to consoles?
Quine list

PkmnQ

I don't know what that even means but sure

What do you think of biconditionals?
Quine list

Orb Fish

Huh?

Do you want spoilers for Jack in the Mifernian Republic?

(Jack is gge's OC.) Any questions?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Dragon-Egg-Fish

:D

look question moving
-  - - - - - -- - - - -??????????
-    -    - -  - -                    ?
- -- ---- ------ - - -- - -- -    ?
--- - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - ?
      - - - - - - - - -- - - - - ?
--- - - --- - -- - -- - - --  ?
  - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - ?
 - - -- - - - - - - - - - -  -
-  -- - - - - -- - - - - -- ?
siggy ideas plz

Maew Nryang

You get a tail!

Who are you?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

redgreenandblue

I don't know what that means but ok
What is your favorite punctuation mark? (I'm not running out of ideas for questions)

PkmnQ

[ and ]. They're right next to each other on the keyboard, and they're fun to press.

Could you kindly stop changing your answer to questions every few minutes?
Quine list

Maew Nryang

Yes, maybe, it might be NO a few minutes ago, however.

What comes after the letter r?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

What is r supposed to mean?

In the IPA, what does /n/ represent?
Quine list

solitaire

it means the voiced velar trill

you are extremely malnourished and will dead in 2 hours

Orb Fish

I don't need food. I need mifernite.

Should I tell my boyfriend about Baba is You?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

If she likes puzzles.

You haven't breathed in a while, are you ok?
Quine list

Orb Fish

[MSL gesture that means either "Sure, sure" or "Don't bother me with that right now"]

Can anyone tell me what a jet pack is?

PkmnQ

I don't know, I'm not a fire extinguisher expert

When was the last time I forgot to add the wuestion?
Quine list

Orb Fish

Wuzza woseuron?

Should I pretend that we're playing Question Order?