News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ninja'd by an hour

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Sep 24, 2021, 10:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm the TBGer who leaves a post on the 60-second rule for minutes (sometimes even hours) before recalling it.
So I decided to make a game out of it!

You make a post (keep it on the 60-second rule page) in a popular topic, state what time is it (preferably transfer your time into UTC), and do other stuff. You can complete homework, watch a YouTube video, maintain your Duolingo streak... Whatever!

After some time, you "remember" the post and post it! Check how many messages had been posted in this topic while you're "AFK"!

Scoreboard
PkmnQ | 2
eh

PkmnQ

4:31 AM UTC (I live in UTC+8, so don't worry about me), 2021/10/2

Probably zero posts, because nobody else has seen this topic
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Thanks for reminding me that I made this topic
Because this topic isn't popular enough, the rules became AFK in a post ID topic (or other popular topics) for some time, then get points by how many posts had been made in that topic
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI'm the TBGer who leaves a post on the 60-second rule for minutes (sometimes even hours) before recalling it.
I do that too, but I never had the idea to make it into a game

Also https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=584142
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list