News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post ID reminders (this is its own game not a reminder list for other)

Started by PkmnQ, Sep 13, 2021, 11:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

So, do we keep posting reminders? If so...

Post ID 100 must begin with "Welcome to Season 2 of Post ID Reminders!" in header tags.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Post 1337 has to be in leet as well.
eh

solitaire

post 125 will be commercial spam

but not actual commercial spam
it should be in a sarcastic context

Byron_Inc_TBG

ignore this post
eh

solitaire

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

PkmnQ

Quote from: Dragon-Egg-Fishpost id 3248 should be posted by someone with 1K+ posts
no
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

Quote from: Orb FishSo, do we keep posting reminders? If so...

Post ID 100 must begin with "Welcome to Season 2 of Post ID Reminders!" in header tags.
Quote from: TonyBrown148PID 100 must be encrypted.
PID 177 must contain this post.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list