News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What about now?"
Grape Guy: "Nah. How about..."

Grape Guy does some coding stuff, and sets a timer.

5 MINUTES UNTIL VOLCANOES ERUPT

(note: 1 minute is equal to one post)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron uses his portal gun (which warps to The Nonsensical RP Dimension if they're not in it right now, and The Dimensional Flea Market if they are) and drag everyone in.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron uses his portal gun (which warps to The Nonsensical RP Dimension if they're not in it right now, and The Dimensional Flea Market if they are) and drag everyone in.
Byron teleports everyone to the Interdimensional Flea Market. Everyone else is not amused.

Right Hand: "That wasn't needed."

Grape Guy: "I know you may be concerned with everyone getting hit by the lava, but we're firing it at the enemies. We won't get hit."

Everyone else goes back to the Nonsensical RP Dimension.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron goes back.

"Ah, sorry. Didn't know we won't be affected."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"It's going to explode!", screamed Olly.
Right Hand: "So? We won't be affected."

The volcanoes explode, killing almost everyone on the other side. ??? tries desperately to resist with an energy shield, but the shield breaks.

Right Hand: "WE DID IT!"

Darty: "YEAH!"

Pepperony: "LET'S CELEBRATE!"

However, the lava bubbles. A red square with one eye and a top hat comes out of it.

"Hello, I am John Cryptograph. This is my true form and name. Anyway-"

Left Hand: "Seriously?! We came all this way and the final boss is a BILL CIPHER RIPOFF?!"

Right Hand glares at Left Hand.

John Cryptograph: "I am NOT a Bill Cipher ripoff! And don't you DARE call me a Sun Chip either! Anyways, as I was saying, you may be wondering 'Why would you do all this?' The reason is this:

Long before Cheesy created the idea for Tales of Nonsensica, I was the ruler of an unstoppable multiversal empire. I had taken over YOTTILLIONS of dimensions, and it didn't seem like it would stop soon. However, that was soon to change.

Infinity Squidward caught wind of the empire. He banished all of my loyal soldiers and me to t h e p i t, far away so that we couldn't reach each other. However, I had found a lab with GenericEvilBadGuy in it. I hired him and took over the lab. I hired more people. I started making robots. I took on the form I had when you first saw me.

However, I realized there was a certain adventurer that could foil my plans. His name was Jerald. I captured him, wiped his memories temporarily, and threw him into a river. He survived, though. Then, I noticed a certain slug nearby. (points to Grape Guy)"

Everyone looks at Grape Guy.

Grape Guy: "Uh..."

Darty: "Grape Guy. Explain. Now."

Grape Guy: "(sigh) He walked up to me, and gave me a computer. He gave me a picture of Jerald, and told me to find him and banish him to The Nonsensical RP Dimension. So, I did. Jerald pleaded with me. Told me to spare him. But, (voice cracking) I didn't."

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Grape Guy: "I was still in t h e p i t at the time. I lived in a cave with a bunch of yogurt slugs, magma slugs, and other grape juice slugs. When they found out, they kicked me out."

John Cryptograph: "Enough about you! This is my my story! Anyways...

My plan was going spectacularly. At least until (glares at Byron) HE joined the game. Eventually, Jerald met him and they went to the lake, which for SOME REASON, ended up teleporting them to t h e p i t. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I captured Jerald and killed him myself, then I marked Byron on my target list. Then, everything else you saw happen, well, happened. Oh, wait, I forgot one thing."

John Cryptograph grows to a larger size and grabs Left Hand and Right Hand.

John Cryptograph: "YOU TWO RUINED EVERYTHING."

Golfer Man: "Wait, what?"

Right Hand: "When Byron was in that stick figure's lab, I sabotaged the brainwashing device."

Left Hand: "And I sabotaged the robot machines. Which is why the robots were so easy to destroy."

John Cryptograph: "Exactly. And it is also the reason I'm going to have to TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS AND DESTROY YOU ALL MYSELF."

Byron_Inc_TBG

I quickly search up "How to destroy a Bill Cipher ripoff".
There's no answer that I want, so I search up "How to destroy Bill Cipher".
eh

Joyous Theta

((Is it worth it to try and continue the whole Abbigail thing I was doing at this point or should I just give up for good?))

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta((Is it worth it to try and continue the whole Abbigail thing I was doing at this point or should I just give up for good?))
I'd say it's up to you, but if you want my two cents on the matter, I'd say it'd be cool to see it continue.
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Hey, you bloody square! Unleash those hands at once!" Olly screamed.
John Crypotgraph: "NEVER!"
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI quickly search up "How to destroy a Bill Cipher ripoff".
There's no answer that I want, so I search up "How to destroy Bill Cipher".
This section from the Gravity Falls wiki pops up.
"When Modoc learned of the prophecy that foretold of an apocalyptic event that would stem from interactions with Bill Cipher, he lit himself on fire in an effort to avert it. The natives eventually discovered a way to defeat Bill by using a zodiac with ten symbols."

Darty: "Huh. Though, John doesn't seem to be Bill Cipher, but he does seem to be similar to him, so I'm not sure if we should change up the symbols, add more of them, remove some, just use the same one, or something else entirely.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"isn't that just rock paper scissors"

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsDarty: "Huh. Though, John doesn't seem to be Bill Cipher, but he does seem to be similar to him, so I'm not sure if we should change up the symbols, add more of them, remove some, just use the same one, or something else entirely.
"yeah i reckon we try the twelve horoscopes"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGOlly is trying to be overly dramatic.
"If so, I will challenge you... to a game of Roshambo!", Olly exclaimed.
John Cryptograph: "You're going to challenge me to a game of...rock paper scissors?"

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"isn't that just rock paper scissors"

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsDarty: "Huh. Though, John doesn't seem to be Bill Cipher, but he does seem to be similar to him, so I'm not sure if we should change up the symbols, add more of them, remove some, just use the same one, or something else entirely.
"yeah i reckon we try the twelve horoscopes"
Right Hand: "That sounds like it could work. I'm a Virgo, so we've got that down."

solitaire

gerald g. e.: "did anybody bring fish"
hi!

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: solitaregerald g. e.: "did anybody bring fish"
J.I.M: "I mean, I went fishing to help support the cause."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Yes." I said. "If I win, you must release those hands. If you win, you can treat me like the hands you're grabbing."
Right Hand: "(to Olly) DON'T."

gilbert_given_TBG

"Silence! I'm trying to make a good final boss fight! It's not like I'm not gonna respawn on the Nonsensical RP Dimension when I got absolutely wrecked by Jonathan anyway."