News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Incredibly Amazing Super Reality Show (Season 1, Episode 1)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Nov 09, 2020, 07:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchykit

Orion continues heading through the maze, attempting to go as fast as possible.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingRed begins to Run faster, but not fast enough to fall over or hit things
This gets Red 70% through the maze.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(hehehe)

Byron tries to find his way through, faster than before, hoping to get the last 20% done.
This gets Byron 86% through the maze.

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iz-LucybusOrion continues heading through the maze, attempting to go as fast as possible.
This gets Orion 37% through the maze.

Current Percentages of Completion:
Arnie: 35%
Buddy: 35%
Ashley: 11%
Sashley: 11%
Braiden: 71%
Edward: 28%
Eddie: 28%
Ron: 27%
Ron Jr.: 27%
Peanut: 37%
Russel: 74%
Tristan: 39%
Carson: 45%
Albert: 100% (1st to escape)
Manny: 30%
Teresa: 26%
Miles: 30%
Byron: 86%
Red: 70%
Orion: 37%
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

cavernur

*places trap questions: does pineapple go on pizza, is Taiwan a country*

Incendiary

Quote from: cavernur*places trap questions: does pineapple go on pizza, is Taiwan a country*
This RP died ages ago mostly because of Scratchykit's inactivity
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: cavernur*places trap questions: does pineapple go on pizza, is Taiwan a country*
...what?

Anyways, this RP is cancelled due to Scratchykit's inactivity, so...bye, I guess?