News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGunfinished html to bbcode converter
https://tio.run/##xVZNj9s2EL3rV3AZBJYArdfrnCpYRrBF2h6SokCdk2MYtETZbCRRJemNDcO/fTtDipLsLjbbAkUPsszhzJs3X6Sao9nJ@t3TG/K5LkQt9I7n5JfFp4/ESPLw8KPMOclk/ciV4eqpULIiO1OV44YpzRURVSOVsQa/WUlgVfRR@y2mto9BVjKtyYeSV7w2SUAM26a/ypoHJGeGpctVQJgxKj2dA7Jea6PW67Rk1SZnRPOySAra2oYnxRsVonAMINE5JidQdwLEupQgaHSOKKKi4RWs14uABy9ABxJg1msrixEeqBLvK4XHLzvWpHNjuZM3jRLAUuQDRi06y50wtsJkCDVmTcPrPLQ7sKG42ava7gdt7haKc1Ecwz7TCKENy75aImJbS8XtX3Rmy9O6k1nc7fZ@W1OfV6xG1AXU6ruXFxacA0WZIUNRkJLXYY8UzaeJYkJz8vuxNuzwQSmpQvpJaC3qLeHOjaZX4Tnj5WRl8@C471idlxy6gCkDOe@qEWOatY0A3IOAiHpIN2mB@zJ0RjG1aNZ779an3ecAK36psby9X7nq5iIzoSNwwRJpX5W1kQCbpwM/IAmfd@10x9gbw15pwUFjmIB/GjoFe9pW6yom2L7Bhn6uZp/ripkMzwFQ0AmNw78bxz5XrwnWZTH30UZBgDEaxWpdSFWFBno7bg8ZjBFDPDbcyqM0hSlN2pZBSQDNdKVRCm28yrLHPXSgBNbkgElDi9UzEP3Z1GUQN2CJphgxHogA0EKOheGVDm1JCPxt2uPBHm1he8iwZMmgt2O2hATophQmpDGNVn58WHR7D1SgACzCikG6lGhCekMjr/6e2jR7Ugu158jCtqKPx3bo@JGVew6MLOFum23Bd@QdYtXSdOp80lsaW@pxj4JRtkvURc@YqHbtESerhODWEPYmndpc4HhrkpJuqGRka39ZbjvuXXkiZ4iegA7ApynkAJtaW1YA1zH0PmyxQcGubTn/ZW7@L9btovPoc/4Kv25@pLue3fiQWi5gWtOfGJQ2drcppXaa6qzcwy2ekiUV0H4bePbwaHgysIfXn3tp4E1oBl1NV9@bwLZNo@9MIqXjP6SA7vBED/HBdlEtDebfE/MQh34MXYPaO@lydKOXR9cV8b9wPPZ3MxghjEt30nos6PLkC3g@jdK3evTWtVnh2s3CjkbnFXy/6PPyrtdefalpcNEaAe6l/sKP3KdWiN9R0K7dVU43pcy@tpWjjYK6Rd096iCuTtgTzcXje2uxkQea@LK7qie2MXgFf7BLoMSy3rZSBu@9Kuk58sjD3gPh4MR8enqagR9iP1vSUSO1qfR2NA@GUuw74DCaz4A4mc9wTeZmJ@CzURNcze7wdz67AwX4Bdv5EMBHAQh9HohTAdAey24Aise469VfhsWkkPmCa0O@KZAmwEig0Sv8kW/C7AiGztWLvgMwHSSK58KAa16R@UcGjnEN1/DmSLai3MDsr7fikdfrxcPPJFzInB3Jl/10MvlhMkkm0@TdfTS74xUmDZCtg78A
it doesn't work with urls

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Clicky

a good method that may work on an exam if you don't study is to cheat the questions
(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

Byron_Inc_TBG

thanks but you're a few hours late for the tip
eh

PkmnQ

Which one is not a real speedrun skip?

A. Using a keyboard on a mobile game to blindly control the player instead of slowly zooming out until you can see the level and use the normal control
B. Jumping in a precise spot to skip dialogue, most of which reactivate when you come back
C. Slightly keeping through a wall and moving precisely just to be able to do a faster movement that can't be done under a low ceiling
D. Walking up walls diagonally to activate a button faster
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGC

Which game?
C is the correct answer, it does not exist.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

Advance topics always become a chatroom until it's over
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

solitaire

hi!

SuperKamekArea

Flash video encoder doesn't work without QuickTime for some reason
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

Why do I play videos in flash with cary's video player (which is just a MediaDisplay), when clearly it's better to use ActiveX and WMV files

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaWhy do I play videos in flash with cary's video player (which is just a MediaDisplay), when clearly it's better to use ActiveX and WMV files
Continue
Quine list

PkmnQ

I was looking through nihonium's code, and I saw this:
"https://tbgforums.com/forums/post.php?tid=" + str(tID)Why not use fstrings?
f"https://tbgforums.com/forums/post.php?tid={tID}"
Quine list

solitaire

aĝĝŭĵĵŭŝŝŭĥĥŭjjŭzzŭĵĵŭvvŭffŭĵĵŭŝŝŭĥĥŭrrŭllŭĝĝŭĵĵŭŭŭŭŭ
hi!