News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stop the Spambots!

Started by Seanbobe, May 07, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Annie: Maybe. Might be a question for Trendy. Apparently, she's the only one to have actually been in here before.

Whitney (over walkie talkie): So one of the gods responded. Humans are apparently really bad at understanding that place, so it will take a while before you can see anything. Might take less time if you have a way to increase your insight.

A wandering Agnes approaches the group.

Wandering Agnes: Is the escape whereas better than the restaurant? It was then the messy anxiety met the adjoining roof. The cultural cause contains into the majestic department. Did the worried literature really whistle the organization? What if the adhesive lock ate the pavement?
I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

Joyous Theta

Luna begins writing down what the wandering Agnes is saying, in the hopes of getting any sort of meaning from this. "What does this mean to you?" she asks the normal Agnes.

Junka takes a seat on the ground, unsatisfied.

Blunderbus

"Indeed," Maddy responds to the wandering Agnes, kind of just hoping to not have to deal with any more weirdness than necessary.

John takes out the sunglasses of insight, puts them on instead of the necklace, and scans the area.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Faressain

Agnes shrugs. "I don't recall being that random."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TotallyNotSeanbobe

John looks through the sunglasses of insight. Through them, the wandering party members disappear and John can see what looks like a dirt path leading to an inn in a small village. The nothingness gives way to sky near the inn, but something looks off about the sky.

Whitney: They just sent another text. Once one of you finds a path, the rest of you should close your eyes and follow whoever finds it blindly. Apparently that's the only way to lead anyone else along the path.
I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

Blunderbus

"Alright, well, everyone close their eyes and grab the shoulder of the person in front of you, I guess," John says. "I can see something that looks like a village ahead."

Faressain

Ar'tler, Agnes and Adams make a train and Ar'tler, being the leader of it, grabs John's shoulders.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Annie: Oh, OK. Let's go!

Flynn joins in behind Adams, followed by SuperKamekArea, Grayson, Jack, Luna, Nef, Josh, Aiden, Dennis, Junka, Kayson, Flip, Iolitestar, Scratchykit, and Annie.

John begins walking. The rest of the group, with their eyes closed, follows. As John walks, the sky above the inn gradually shifts to green, followed by red, yellow, brown, white, and orange. When John reaches the inn, the sky settles on magenta. As John approaches the inn, the group feels like they are falling for a split second. Out of the corner of his eyes, John notices that he can now see the village without the sunglasses.

Next to the inn is a signpost. An arrow pointing back the way the group came reads "TBGTown" and one pointing the way they were travelling says "RPGVille". The door to the inn is slightly open. There is a note taped to it with messy handwriting, almost as if it was hastily scrawled out.

Fortunately, Unfortunately Inn

Temporarily closed forever.

John notices that the village has no people in it. Despite this, the village is relatively clean, the grass isn't overgrown, the buildings appear to have electricity, and one house nearby still has a TV on, although it just shows static.
I am seanbobe.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Uhh, what's the current objective?"
eh

Faressain

"Thinking it would be messing Lady Virus up until she's twitchin' and banished! Like turned into stone or outright gone!"

Joyous Theta

"Well I'm finding an objective!" Junka says, opening doors in the village one at a time to take a quick look inside with sword in hand in case something jumps out.

Assuming she gets to the TV without finding anything noteworthy before then, she taps the TV screen gently with her foot.

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Annie: We need to find Lillian and stop her before she edits The Code.

Junka begins searching houses. Strangely, most of the houses are unlocked. In several houses, Junka finds half-eaten meals on the tables, though they appear to be going bad. Junka reaches the TV without any problems. When she kicks the TV, it switches to footage of her standing in front of the TV.
I am seanbobe.

Joyous Theta

Junka shrugs and looks for controls for the TV to see if it gets any of the usual Forumtopia channels.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Grayson looks at the exterior of the Fortunately, Unfortunately inn, while Aiden tries to go into it
eh

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Junka can't find a remote, but she finds a dial on the TV labeled "channel". Turning it mostly just shows static, but occasionally shows other party members.

Behind the inn, Grayson finds a package.

Obtained:
1x Cracked glasses (ACCESSORY): User acts twice per turn, but cannot benefit from positive statuses.
1x Broken sword (WEAPON): Deals 650 damage to a single enemy. Deals 999 damage to self and two random party members. Cannot miss or be dodged.
5x Fireworks: Deals 50 damage to all party members. Deals 1000 damage to all enemies, ignoring damage cap. Cannot miss or be dodged.

In the inn, Aiden finds a pile of stuff.

Obtained:
1x Safety goggles (ACCESSORY): Weakens negative statuses on user.
1x Spiked shield (WEAPON): User can block piercing attacks. Raises defense by 15.
5x Sad apple: Fully heals the party. Party deals and takes half damage for two turns.

Annie turns to John.

Annie: Isn't this the village we stopped in before? When we were going to RPGVille?
I am seanbobe.

Blunderbus

John thinks for a moment.
"...It certainly looks like it is," he replies, "but it can't actually be the same one, right? Does this place just have clones of everything?"

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Annie: You should probably ask Trendy about it. Anyway, if this is the village, the only ways to go are back the way we came or towards RPGVille. Either way, there might be bears.
I am seanbobe.

Joyous Theta

Junka decides to set the channel back to the one that was watching herself and use that to look for the camera.

Blunderbus

"Well, I guess we should head towards 'RPGVille', or whatever that means in this place," John says, mentally preparing himself for dealing with bears. "Here's hoping I'm not too out of practise with my animal calls..."

Byron_Inc_TBG

" I'm trying to deduce how long has it been closed down but ok"
eh

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Junka changes the channel repeatedly. After a few minutes, she finds herself. Regardless of where she looks, the camera in the TV always appears to be directly in front of her.

Annie responds to Grayson.
"Well I looked in the window over there. There's a bunch of bananas that aren't bad yet. Since it looks like the entire place was abandoned in a hurry, I'd guess less than a week."

Annie turns to John.
"Yes, we should go."

Without warning, Annie runs ahead of the group toward the path to RPGVille.
I am seanbobe.

Faressain

Ar'tler inexplicably goes after Annie, dragging Agnes and Adams with him. "It still troubles me a bit..."

Joyous Theta

Junka moves the camera to face away from her if it's not embedded in the TV or the wall.

If it is embedded in the TV I guess she smashes it once.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Aiden, Grayson and Kayson follow Annie to RPGVille, having no idea what is happening.
eh

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Quote from: Joyous ThetaJunka moves the camera to face away from her if it's not embedded in the TV or the wall.

If it is embedded in the TV I guess she smashes it once.
Junka notices that the camera always appears to be about half a meter in front of her, even if she moves away from the moves away from the TV. The camera appears to move with her, but she can't see anything where the camera should be.

Junka recalls that when the TV first showed her (before she started switching it to other party members), it was from a different location, behind and slightly above her.
I am seanbobe.