News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the :P | Squirrelflight

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Apr 08, 2021, 11:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Save the :P

This is Squirrelflight's topic, if you're not Squirrelflight but wants to save an emoji, please apply here.

Currently, 29 :P are endangered!

Saved :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

1 :P left to the next gift.
You have 41 gift(s).

How to save a :P
Include your emoji in 4 posts in a row
Doesn't have to be on the same topic, and you can edit them in.

Get King/Queen/Prince/Princess/Last of the Page with your emoji
You can edit one in.
You must be using 25 posts per page.

Put your emoji in your signature
This saves two of your emojis per day, you must post in your file that day to save that emoji though.

Post 5 10 times in your file
My posts count too!

Special Events
Every once in a while I will post special ways you can save your emoji on this topic, the events last for a limited time though.

Make sure to tell me when you save an emoji, or save a few before telling me so I can add them at once.

The :P are Saved!
eh

PkmnQ

Wait, gilbert managed to save the :)? Well, congrats to him!

Here's a gift to help you start.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Prism

Do we start counting posts from post #1 or post #2? :P
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: SquirrelflightDo we start counting posts from post #1 or post #2? :P
Post #1.
eh

Prism

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: SquirrelflightDo we start counting posts from post #1 or post #2? :P
Post #1.
Alright. :P

5th post
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Byron_Inc_TBG

1 saved from your sig.
1 saved from the 5th post.
1 saved from Joyous Theta's gift.

I'll chuck them in.

You unlocked a gift! Gift people to help them with saving their emojis!
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

oh and another gift from pkmnq lol
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

1 :P saved from TonyBrown148's gift.
eh

PkmnQ

I'm giving all of my gifts here, I don't want this to be left incomplete forever.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQI'm giving all of my gifts here, I don't want this to be left incomplete forever.
This, along with its chain reactions, contributed a total of 65 gifts.

29 :P emojis left.

Current Status: Near Threatened

Good
Each day you save 2 :P because of the :P in your signature. (Except it's not here.)
If you did not save a :P by getting queen, you can get the second post of the page to get "Princess", which saves a :P.
You can now save a :P if you get the last post on a page! (If you save one from the last post that means you cannot save one by queen or princess of the next page.)
Gifts to and from you have a random chance of saving 2 emojis!

Bad
You must now post 7 times on this topic to save a :P
You must now post 10 times on this topic to save a :P
You now must post 4 :P in a row to save a :P
You can no longer post twice in a row on the same topic when saving :P
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

18 * 3 = 54 :P s saved from realicraft.

The :P are now Saved!

... how is this even possible?
eh