News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Unruinable Wish

Started by joefarebrother, Nov 07, 2015, 04:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Quote from: Joyous ThetaI mentioned them once as a joke and then PkmnQ got obsessed with them and went off the edge.
The only way to fix the wish is the boring directly "can code aesthetic batteries". That's why I said it was an unwishable ruin.

I wish for a calculator that doesn't have an aesthetic battery.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It says "1+1=3"
eh

PkmnQ

I wish for a correct calculator that doesn't have an aesthetic battery.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It's screen can't be seen.
eh

PkmnQ

I wish for a correct calculator that doesn't have an aesthetic battery whose screen can be seen.

By the way, I included "doesn't have an aesthetic battery" so that nobody steals it, because apparently everyone has a dependency on it.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It can be seen, but it's hard to.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It could not be opened.
eh

Maew Nryang

I wish for a working calculator that can give the correct answer, doesn't have an aesthetic battery and whose screen can be seen clearly.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

BiphA

Cp0udj1. Si5 zpim0m3s 1iu'd 5u1jphd0u1 dk2h, hi 2cuipj dk2h.
:)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Granted. You probably don't understand this, so ignore this."

hmm

anyway next post is a ruin
eh

PkmnQ

Granted. It's a solar calculator, so I steal it and have fun with pressing the buttons while covering the screen and glitching it out.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

I wish for a working calculator that can give the correct answer, doesn't have an aesthetic battery and whose screen can be seen clearly and doesn't use light.
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. Its battery type can't be found anywhere, and the battery is dying.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I wish for a working calculator that can give the correct answer, doesn't have an aesthetic battery and whose screen can be seen clearly and doesn't use light or batteries.
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Granted. Because it works on magic, it slowly turns you into a frog. Not a phrog, just a normal frog.
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

I wish for a working calculator that can give the correct answer, doesn't have an aesthetic battery and whose screen can be seen clearly and doesn't use light or batteries and doesn't turn me into a frog.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It shut down again because its battery died.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGranted. It shut down again because its battery died.
doesn't use light or batteries

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fine.

Granted, but its only source of power is gold.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I wish for a working calculator that can give the correct answer, doesn't have an aesthetic battery and whose screen can be seen clearly and doesn't use light or batteries or gold and doesn't turn me into a frog.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Granted. It now uses platinum.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I wish for a working calculator that can give the correct answer, doesn't have an aesthetic battery and whose screen can be seen clearly and doesn't use light or batteries or gold or platinum and doesn't turn me into a frog.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Why won't you learn?

Granted, it now uses diamonds.

Don't make me have it use netherite.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I wish for a working calculator that can give the correct answer, doesn't have an aesthetic battery and whose screen can be seen clearly and doesn't use light or batteries or gold or platinum or even any ore at all and doesn't turn me into a frog.