News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

King/Queen of the Page!

Started by CellularData, Aug 25, 2016, 09:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

that's a king of the page to me, idk for everyone else though
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: CellularData1) Set your posts per page to 25, the default
3901 / 25 = 156 R 1
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

that's for overthrowing my dominance
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

wut

16384 posts
when

well when i'm in the top 10
eh

redgreenandblue

I wonder if we can finish 8192 before Byron gets to 16,384

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BiphA

Qs q02u 0rri5ud 2h Zvqu4. 2 32vj q5hkpiiq hi5z, 0u1 2 5hj1 di vuia Jhzjp0udi, m5d 2 0m0u1iuj1 2d 2u o0bip io Zipd5c5jhj. Io ri5phj, si5 033 03pj01s vuia dk0d. 2'q t5hd c2b2uc si5 qipj 10d0. 03dki5ck, 2d k0h 0 3id io 0'h. 2 ujj1 hiqj qipj j'h. J3jrdp2r jj3h j0d2uc jcch. J3jzk0udh rj3jmp0dj1 pjop2cjp0dip jppiph.
:)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BiphA

Ak0d 1i si5 qj0u? 2d'h 0mi5d qj.

(DMC Dj0q z3j0hj rk0ucj fe9 hjriu1 p53j di ff8 hjriu1 p53j)
:)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh