News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Take the cake

Started by jvvg, Dec 05, 2012, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

I generate 50 million counterfeit cakes. Now only the original cake has value, which I stole in the confusion.

:|

Byron_Inc_TBG

"It's okay, I can live with the counterfeit ones."
eh

PkmnQ

I make my robot wasps eat all the counterfeits. I know the actual cake because it has an undo button. The robot wasps also know.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

:(

I transform all your emojis and force you to give me my cake.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I ask the zombies if I can get the cake, they agree, a bungee zombie steals the cake
(edit: THE cake, not just any cake)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

It died in the sun.
I don't want THE cake, so I'll just help PkmnQ with the cake.
eh

SuperKamekArea

(zombies dont die in the sun, at least, in plants vs zombies, they do in Minecraft though)
the zombies start coming to your house to eat your brains, while you are planting wallnuts and peashooters, i grab the cake
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

The peashooter shoots a pea into the undo button, and you slip on an egg.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: SuperKamekArea(zombies dont die in the sun, at least, in plants vs zombies, they do in Minecraft though)
Yep, I'm talking about Minecraft
Quote from: SuperKamekAreawhile you are planting wallnuts and peashooters, i grab the cake
I don't have it.

Anyway I uninstall PvZ from tbgforums.com
eh

PkmnQ

I grab the ingredients of the cake minus one egg. I replace the egg. I remake the cake. I have the cake.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

What about the cake in the vault?
eh

PkmnQ

Wait a minute did somebody clone the cake

And did anybody decrypt the BiphA I don't remember what I posted
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I eat a counterfeit cake.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I start the level as big pauly and throw the crushida pepper bomb at the farthest end of the cake and it gets moved towards me via the crushida pepper bomb (spot each flipline studios reference, I challenge you)

PkmnQ

I don't, and I steal the cake while you wait for me to
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I post grind while looking around if anyone is stealing the cake from PkmnQ.

(and no, I don't want the cake)
eh

SuperKamekArea

I purchase 10 pepper bombs from big pauly and throw 1 at PkmnQ, I take the cake while PkmnQ is stunned

Byron_Inc_TBG

I snatched it back and gave it to PkmnQ.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I throw another crushida pepper bomb at Byron and then take the cake

Byron_Inc_TBG

You're out of pepper bombs, and a dog bit your leg.

It was left on the ground.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaI purchase 10 pepper bombs

Byron_Inc_TBG

I confiscate them.

Oh yeah 11 more policemen came and arrested you.
eh

SuperKamekArea

I purchase the world and purchase the cake and big pauly's business for $ tree(tree(tree(tree(10)))) (the insane amount was the earth, the cake was 10 dollars

Byron_Inc_TBG

You don't have the cash.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Actually I was just hiding it in my pocket, right now I still have  $ tree(tree(tree(tree(tree(tree(tree(tree(tree(10)))))))))