News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the :/ | PkmnQ

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Mar 24, 2021, 11:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Saved a :/ (543586 to 543588)

Also do I get my siggy one now

(KING!!!!!!)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQAlso do I get my siggy one now
Not really.

That's four saved in total.
eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

so meny GEFT! unfortunat byron no onlin :/
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQso meny GEFT! unfortunat byron no onlin :/
no i already counted them
eh

PkmnQ

I have 10 posts in a row, which means 3 :/ saved
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I only found two sets of three (the others aren't connected up).

So four saved for you.
eh

PkmnQ

Didn't I already use one of my gifts?
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQHow many :/ have I saved
I will re-count them once I finish my program.

(Which will take some time, since I have quite a handful of projects and competitions to work on.)
eh

PkmnQ

Don't worry, my progress will be slowing down. I've decided to revisit a past interest.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Let me guess, some of your :) turned into :(.

I can relate to that :/
Quine list

Incendiary

.gif file delivered

T went missing in transit but that doesn't affect it since T has a 75 minute lifespan after leaving the packaging and is used for protection
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I just realised how I did not update your ranks.

The :/ are Endangered!

Good
If you did not save a :/ by getting king, you can get the second post of the page to get 'Prince', which saves a :/

Bad
You must now post 7 times on this topic to save a :/
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

:/ I'm gonna start saving them again
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

OK, I'll add two to the list.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh