News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Base64 continued by inferkit

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

It decodes to:
See how a modern neural network completes your text. Type a custom snippet or try one of the examples. This is a limited demo of InferKit. Are thistublip so the sion to for Aron the sion so aterting the kenemie was It a the things and demo and on mail. He demo be with him.</p>
<p>Y[ۙIHX]]][H[\]H܈H[YH\HXZ[H\Ýѡ́݅́ѡ5ɐ݅́݅́ѡÝѡͥѼѡͽ́ѡȁɽѼ́ݥЁՉՔ

I like how it was actually able to make intelligible text.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Are thistublip so the sion to for Aron the sion so aterting the kenemie was It a the things and demo and on mail. He demo be with him.

He was do him in the house alone, This boy was a very smart student.

He was play with its professional members in the national career soon woth of the duder.

He learn eskeang oke abo tao arabic and soe a itenglibt hat alat

Yesterday I was at Telushka's house having lunch, then all of a sudden she made the announcement.

"My daughter must be there soon."

Everyone looked at me and my friend felt that something was happening.

Then a little later I heard it again, "My daughter must be here
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

423 + 167 = 590
638 + 134 = 772
455 + 911 = 1366
132 + 144 = 276
928 + 102 =

437 + 105 = 1593

542 + 2091 = 2399

906 + 1388 = 1660

931 + 736 = 1706

502 + 536 = 1650

452 + 2650 = 3150

547 + 2651 = 3015

339 + 2851 = 3115

514 + 2721 = 3220

1025 + 1212 = 1467

103 + 47 = 1321

491 + 1123 = 1540

142 + 80 = 1287

401 = 1509

476 + 486 = 1555

494 + 980 = 1668

416 + 3330 = 3340

587 + 3461 = 4463

(Average on all career seasons)

In the 1990s, a weak-armed outfielder nicknamed "Astro" was commonly used as a pinch-runner, and the smallest player in the major
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Are we supposed to decode that
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQBase64 continued by inferkit

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

It decodes to:
See how a modern neural network completes your text. Type a custom snippet or try one of the examples. This is a limited demo of InferKit. Are thistublip so the sion to for Aron the sion so aterting the kenemie was It a the things and demo and on mail. He demo be with him.</p>
<p>Y[ۙIHX]]][H[\]H܈H[YH\HXZ[H\Ýѡ́݅́ѡ5ɐ݅́݅́ѡÝѡͥѼѡͽ́ѡȁɽѼ́ݥЁՉՔ

I like how it was actually able to make intelligible text.
Lemme try that:
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
Decoded:
I like how it was actually able to make intelligible text́}٥ѕͅєԼńՅѡal"\ܝ
[mdo_Gi$hans4
H][ۈ]\YܘY gelasbemectUBPsVFX\MY\ɰ7FF77FW&6FF66WGF&6'77FvQ.675|W36VVS3C#&W'fV]Y[)5%SssS*F5YI@1[5؁ٕW3 дшŕU9f"ȧ%=0TV   -di2#EՑ
A bit disappointing.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

What about base32?
KRUGS4ZANFZSAYTBONSTGMROEBESO3JANVQWW2LOM4QGS5BANRXW4Z3FOIQGM33SEBUW4ZTFOJVWS5BAORXSAZLYORSW4ZBANF2CAYTFOR2GK4ROACATATVONVERWRMNTKNOUGRSW4Z1SADZTSFVVVVTWWHRTSWVSVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVVVVWRROURTTSWVV
Decoded:
This is base32. I'm making it longer for inferkit to extend it better.0NmIE22yZֳՕk[F.g9ZmjֵbFsZыVk[F.g9ZmjֵbFsZыVk[F.g9ZmjֵbFsZыVk[F.g9ZmjֵbFs

Maybe ascii85?
<+oue+DGm>@UX=h3&N<28LJ?tD..3oDJ()+F<GC<DJ*O$+D,P4+DG_*ATDR#F<G[D+D#e>ASu$$BlkJ,ATW$*E\8J5Df'&.D/XH++EV:2DJ+#5BOu3q+EVNED..3k+DGp?AThX&+Dbt6B4Z*9/+A$N4<>OW#>;[0O+&M5t`<#8Y?+3D3%q3;L`B\,*A3*&YV^_N;S,$4Y%&8T/`@(,A?&X1K%Z>4,&(!Z/7>9C-,XVT1&=6+YKJV~]V4',:/5-YD?&4;R8!8*B,^.X$EJ%p.C(-$M=7=F4U`C<!l$+K-Y!%T1nK`!_l+$C$%8T,6!(_T?BZ!6WB!L?/4Z/D&0*4J-L3?&0PQ(&9&2ZLJ;;&j!L39&+Q@=E:4-)a3!>S,P@&9+,*8+G+6c&Z%1S%M*4=*0>+0>ZFd_#6$8oD;H\IK+/P@>;&4*0U,a:%<&8K2>P-&;(!A;+@;@)6'T,A0!8M3E,A M`E3-^&7T1/E*L:!8&Q<*E,:D!/Q;T0$H7[9U3#"&7L)!Q#;`U`!9&I'%D>-U[5$;+Y;%d!4W! M8=F=+8&>,&+!O<Q:0<+#<$U/6$;[:-X??`;Wj?+X*`9+R M9P++4O&9'T+P!(&_S(_;G4<&A`^Z#1(;$D/&4K>T1J7 M:(#L/
Decoded (with invalid characters removed):
This is base85. I'm making it longer for inferkit to extend it better. Some more things here to make it even longer.+<<KV~(\zWF8/
]   .ݰ4|!R;ɮc_-FdUVٓ#"iT,`%n1B01R,L]mGx$$v?qhjWRx$ڮ=$nd
O=&HVhDfh=5/BvF˓?4<SQfup~,;CYG`XfC3T<%>(Tһ'JnbN;sEIhb%
d^`[#g8v9(ɽ,c$sSBp{.7]LianN}R3!,#HkfG"JONXT#
Oh=a"Qgw<|ԟSRK_e2w+BHN
ԋ

Ok...BiphA?
Fvc Hdgfv Lqho mho fvc Seh lcgc oqsbefqht lvqjv lms fvc sfgdhtcg, lvch m fgmwczcg jmpc mzdht lgmbbco qh m lmgp jzdmi.
Fvcn mtgcco fvmf fvc dhc lvd kqgsf sejjccoco qh pmiqht fvc fgmwczcg fmic vqs jzdmi dkk svdezo rc jdhsqocgco sfgdhtcg fvmh fvc dfvcg.

Fvqjv ghsw z q.

Fvqjqpd ebnashef dfg ggb jsjt cejfsekh txbbcy eg q.

Fvqjboo hbjgd fvsj fvqjqpd gbfdj lgnthsf mk qg.

Fvqjhbi hbxgtih u gfu smu jng.

fvqg fvqgfbh sel ggujhif uqt qh mpjhjn.

fvqjth sxe trxtcjc txcnh jzdmi.

fvqsj mqcpf qh ptjco.

fvsjn fvqj vfflbm fvqsj biqt.

fvqsj biq nafgc cuj zjsf bcj qg.

fvqsj bi qjcv jzdme.

fvqjs xsomj nafgc fvsjm.

fvqsj xchncc nafgc fvsjm.

Fvvcsy nafgc fvqsjm.

fvsjm fvqsjm.

fvqjx jqpchf.

fvsjmp qh nafgc nafcb.

fvsjmp gprlsbc.

fvqsjm fvqsjm.

f
Decoded:
The North Wind and the Sun were disputing which was the stronger, when a traveler came along wrapped in a warm cloak.
They agreed that the one who first succeeded in making the traveler take his cloak off should be considered stronger than the other.

Thich rnsv l i.

Thicimo upyqsnut otr rrp cscg euctsufn gzppex ur i.

Thicpdd npcro thsc thicimo rptoc wrygnst af ir.

Thicnpk npzrgkn j rtj saj cyr.

thir thirtpn suw rrjcnkt jig in amcncy.

thicgn szu gbzgece gzeyn cloak.

thisc aiemt in mgced.

thscy thic httwpa thisc pkig.

thisc pki yqtre ejc lcst pec ir.

thisc pk iceh cloau.

thics zsdac yqtre thsca.

thisc zenyee yqtre thsca.

Thhesx yqtre thisca.

thsca thisca.

thicz ciment.

thscam in yqtre yqtep.

thscam rmbwspe.

thisca thisca.

t
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I used Inspect Element to edit my Google Classroom front page.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I made it something hilarious but I can't share it here
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh