News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Waiter! There's a _______ in my soup!

Started by Siverko, Aug 18, 2015, 06:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Yeah, you ordered the fish soup.

Waiter, there's my soup!
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Eat it.

Water! There's a soup-drinking monster in my soup!
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

It's your spoon chained to some vegetable.

Waiter! There's a me in my soup!
(Perfect grammar)
eh

Tymewalk

That's called a spoon. You're supposed to eat with it. ;)

Waiter! There's a fully-operational 1972 American M60A2 battle tank in my soup!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

World War III, maybe?

Waiter! I'm in my soup!
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

It's a pea.

Waiter! There's a PEA in my MUSHROOM soup!
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

You mean: A plastic spoon?

Waiter! There is GRASS in my soup! And don't tell me it's anything else, I'm a biologist!
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

${answer}

Waiter! There's a TBG topic in my soup!
eh

PkmnQ

Ah, ƿich topic specifically? (Oops, it ſeems I got ninja'd.)

Hello, ƿaiter, I muſt aſk ðee ƿy I've ſpotted a loŋ s in my ſoup.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

What's that?

Waiter, there's a waiter in my soup!
eh

SuperKamekArea

I'l :lol: l rem B) ove the wait :P er from t :| he :D soup!

waiter B) th :P ere is sm :) ile :/ ys in my so :D up
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Cool, go to the MFGs and save some of them from your soup.

Waiter! There's pressure in my soup!
eh

SuperKamekArea

Lemme get rid ov OOF that was one of the most painful experiences

wait er there's is bad grammer in me's not nonexistant soup
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'll send you to preschool.

Waiter! There's chocolate in my soup! And it's not chocolate milk!
eh

SuperKamekArea

Here's the chocolate explodonator, it will explodonate the chocolate

Waiter, there's a Plants vs Zombies reference in my soup!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Oh, yes! Play PvZ today!

Waiter! There's a class in my soup!
eh

solitaire

did you order the "Prograamed Delight" soup?

waiter, there's a boulder in my soup!