News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

An epic FIGHT with no rules

Started by SonicTheHeadgehog14, Dec 26, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

I play my "Chocolate Bunnies" card, creating some living chocolate bunnies in my candy forest.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

I host a third firework show.
eh

Tymewalk

I step out of the shadows, scratching my head. I look down at the piece of paper in my hand, verifying I'm in the right place. I turn it over to reveal a red wax seal with the TBGs logo on it.

Tymewalk
walks through time!

I then look around for the nearest thing to punch, and begin punching the ground, because that's the thing closest to me.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Scratchykit

I morph into Chiata.

I maul tymewalk.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

I morph into Tymewalk and ban Scratchykit from existence.
Then I ask Tymewalk if he wants to team up.
eh

Scratchykit

I revive myself and bypass the ban.

I morph into Inkmoon.

I murder someone.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

I morph into Tymewalk again and IP Ban Inkmoon for bypassing a ban.
eh

Scratchykit

I get a really complicated VPN.

I morph into Neonjewel.

i bite byron.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

There's no Byron here, I morphed into Tymewalk.

Anyway, I morphed into the creator of said VPN and disabled it.
eh

Faressain

I remove Byron_Inc_TBG morphed into VPN creator from the world by setting it to hardcore mode and stabbing him to death with a katana.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

"We're not playing Minecraft."
eh

Faressain

"Then explain why some parts of this game were minecraft-esque? Or the fact only the True Tymewalk can ban?)

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

sparkycinnamon

I decide to magically create some pretzel sticks, watching the fight between Faressain and Byron happen through a security camera.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Faressain

A Titan Gate opens near cheesyfriedeggs... and immediatelly becomes an infinite fight between Norse Titan and Greek Cerberus Titan.

sparkycinnamon

I decide to watch the fight between Norse Titan and Greek Cerberus Titan for a while, and invite my skeleton butler to watch with me(magically creating some pretzel sticks for him as well).

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Faressain"Then explain why some parts of this game were minecraft-esque? Or the fact only the True Tymewalk can ban?)
"We were, but the game changed."
eh

Scratchykit

the fight goes into reality.

I turn into petalglow.

i blow up earth.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

I ban Iolitestar from existence and teleport to Mars.
eh

Scratchykit

i make all bans nonexistent, turn into fernscream and send my six childrens on a space shuttle to mars to fight you.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

I nuke the space shuttle.

Also, why do you have children? You're 12.
Wait. SIX CHILDREN????? WHAT-
eh

sparkycinnamon

I get my Skeleton Builders to build a hotel.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I ask for permission to use /clone to clone the hotel
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI ask for permission to use /clone to clone the hotel
"Sure."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"It's probably gonna mess up though. I hope not."

I made a successful /clone command.

I made some redesigns, and summoned a few butlers.
eh

sparkycinnamon

"I'm fine with just my skeleton butler."