News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 11, 2020, 10:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh."

Keep the Allyphone in the Mysterious Cottage and go to the forest Jane was in just now.
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "What did I do? All I said was that you should give the GM a break!"

As you enter, you are immediately attacked by a trio of Bigfoot Scientists.

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Use the Rainforest Blade to slain the Bigfoots.
eh

Joyous Theta

See if you can steal a phone off the Bigfoot Scientists and use it to call the AllyPhone and suggest to them to suggest to the GM to maybe try setting up a google doc for all the weapons, possibly with a link in the OP for somebody to click whenever they want to view your weapons so that the GM doesn't have to give a link whenever somebody asks?

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGUse the Rainforest Blade to slain the Bigfoots.
It doesn't work, because the Rainforest Blade is weak to Chemical-type enemies, which is what Bigfoot Scientists are.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaSee if you can steal a phone off the Bigfoot Scientists and use it to call the AllyPhone and suggest to them to suggest to the GM to maybe try setting up a google doc for all the weapons, possibly with a link in the OP for somebody to click whenever they want to view your weapons so that the GM doesn't have to give a link whenever somebody asks?
The Bigfoot Scientists don't seem to have a phone.

However, up in the sky, you can hear the GM faintly say, "Good idea, I might actually do that."

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFind a chemical-type weapon.
You can't find one.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Use the strongest weapon Jane has in hand to stab the Bigfoots.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGUse the strongest weapon Jane has in hand to stab the Bigfoots.
You poke one of the Scientist Bigfoots with your Torch.

What do you do?

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

Use the torch to poke the Bigfoots.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGUse the torch to poke the Bigfoots.
You poke one of them again.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Keep poking as Jane lets out blood-curdling screams.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGKeep poking as Jane lets out blood-curdling screams.
This ends up killing the one you're poking.

Jane CYOA Acquired an Item: Chromyl Chloride AXE Body Spray

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Keep killing the other bifgfoots.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGKeep killing the other bifgfoots.
You end up killing another one of them.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGKeep poking.
You end up killing the last one.

Lady Nickel runs up to you.

Lady Nickel: "Hey, uh, you forgot your AllyPhone."

Lady Nickel gives you your AllyPhone back.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I need a more time-efficient way to check my stats."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I need a more time-efficient way to check my stats."
Lady Nickel: "What do you mean?"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"The Allyphone doesn't quite listen to commands. I just needed a list of my weapons, but it would want me to give a lot of details."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"The Allyphone doesn't quite listen to commands. I just needed a list of my weapons, but it would want me to give a lot of details."
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "I do listen to commands! I just wanted some details so that I could categorize them so that the GM has an easier time listing them!"

Lady Nickel: "Well, I still think that you should keep the AllyPhone."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I think so. May I have a list of Elemental Alignments, with those that I have weapons strong against emphasized?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I think so. May I have a list of Elemental Alignments, with those that I have weapons strong against emphasized?"
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "All of them?"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Err... Just the 20 most common ones."
eh