News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 11, 2020, 10:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGSearch the stats of a Monkey Bigfoot.
The AllyPhone beeps and shows you the stats of a Monkey Bigfoot again.

Name: Monkey Bigfoot
Level: 1
Attack: 2
Defense: 0
Speed: 3
Elemental Alignment: Jungle

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Find weapons that are strong against Jungle creatures
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFind weapons that are strong against Jungle creatures
You don't have any.

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFind a list of all weapons.
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "There are a LOT. Are you sure?"

What do you do?

SavvyKat3000

"The how about just the top ten weapons that are both powerful against Jungle Types and are relatively easy for me to find, buy, or somehow otherwise acquire now."
TBG's token adult ✌

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: SavvyKat3000"The how about just the top ten weapons that are both powerful against Jungle Types and are relatively easy for me to find, buy, or somehow otherwise acquire now."
The AllyPhone beeps and shows you the top 10 most common Jungle-type weapons that you can find in the locations you've unlocked right now.

Banana Sword (Dropped by Monkey Bigfoots)
Rainforest Blade (Can be forged by Lady Lead in the Mysterious Cottage)
Spoon of the Jungle (Dropped by Haunted Banana Cakes in the Haunted Bakery)
Staff of the Curious Monkey (Can be looted from the corpses of Monkey Bigfoots)
Spellbook of Jungle Beetles (Can be bought from the General Store)
Jungle Plant Sword (Found in chests in the Forest)
Big Old Stirring Stick (Can be bought from the General Store)
Katana of the Jungle Plants (Dropped by Jungle Ants in the Giant Ant Hill)
Jungle Tree Mace (Dropped by Jungle Explorer Bigfoots in the Forest)
Junglesbane Wand (Dropped by Wizard Bigfoots in the Forest)

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFind a list of all weapons.
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "There are a LOT. Are you sure?"

What do you do?
All weapons that Jane has
eh

SavvyKat3000

Head to the Mysterious Cottage to ask Lady Lead to forage a Rainforest Blade.
TBG's token adult ✌

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: SavvyKat3000Head to the Mysterious Cottage to ask Lady Lead to forage a Rainforest Blade.
Lady Lead: "okay, whatever."

Leady Lead takes some materials from a shelf, and forges them together to make a Rainforest Blade.

Jane CYOA Acquired an Item: Rainforest Blade

Lady Lead: "There you go. Don't wear it out too much, or whatever, even though there isn't a durability system in this game."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Check the list of weapons Jane has now.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGCheck the list of weapons Jane has now.
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "There are still a lot. Are you sure?"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGYes.
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "Would you like it split into categories?"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yes, according to what Elemental Alignment it is strong against.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGYes, according to what Elemental Alignment it is strong against.
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "Which category would you like to see first?"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Just... list me all of these on one page."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Just... list me all of these on one page."
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "Are you sure?"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Yes."
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "Because it's a LOT."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Just. Give. Me. The. Whole. List. I. Know. There. Is. A. Lot."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Just. Give. Me. The. Whole. List. I. Know. There. Is. A. Lot."
The AllyPhone beeps and says, "Do you WANT me to be overworked?!"

Lady Hydrogen: "Hey, guys, no need to argue. I'm sure you can just make do with just the AllyPhone giving you what you want."

The AllyPhone beeps and says, "What she wants seems to be to overwork me!"

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Whoa! When did you teleport here, Lady Hydrogen?"
Also turn off that useless AllyPhone.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Whoa! When did you teleport here, Lady Hydrogen?"
Also turn off that useless AllyPhone.
Lady Hydrogen: "You're in the Mysterious Cottage. I didn't teleport here."

Also, there isn't a feature to turn off the AllyPhone. And it's not useless.

The AllyPhone beeps and says, "It's not MY fault that the GM is currently really tired and can't be bothered to remember all the weapons and their stats. Give them a break, for Infinity Squidward's sake! '

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh."

Keep the Allyphone in the Mysterious Cottage and go to the forest Jane was in just now.
eh