News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The School Championship (Signup is open!)

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jan 20, 2021, 11:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

In the district of Bookinston, there are three main schools: Knowledge Miles (KM), Saint Bookceed Coding Academy (SBCA), and The School of Sports (TSoS). There are other schools as well, but they are run-down or less known. They do not split their schools into Elementary school, Middle school, High school, etc., just all in one. The schools there are very big for that reason.

Knowledge Miles is more focused on the school syllabus and the knowledge of the students. The students there are all smart. Saint Bookceed is the school with the most advance technology in the country, and the students get to learn to code there. The School of Sports lives up to its name and is more sports-orientated.

Every three years, the Association of Education will host a championship between these schools. The winner gets to hold the title of "THE BEST SCHOOL". It is always an honour to have that award.

You are one of the students or teachers in Knowledge Miles, and The School Championship will be held this year. Will you help your school to earn the award? Or you will just help to deduct points from your school?
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Rules (I'm crediting Seanbobe for this):
Only 1 character per person. This will gradually increase later in the RP.
No godmodding or crazy actions.
Only human characters allowed.

Signup:
Students' form:
Name:
Birthday (Please keep your age around 2003 - 2010):
Classroom (Students may skip a grade, but only if their intelligence is over 40% of max stats.):
Personality:
Stats (Students' stats add up to age * 2 + 3, your character has at least 25):
   Fitness:
   Intelligence:
   Willpower:
Skills (Please list 3 skills):
Inventory (Make sure everything can be found in the school):
Teachers' form:
Name:
Birthday (Please keep your age around 1960 - 2002):
Personality:
Stats (Teachers can distribute 45 points.):
   Fitness (minimum 4):
   Intelligence (minimum 10):
   Willpower (minimum 7):
Inventory (Make sure everything can be found in the school):
Map:
Look at this Google Sheets

Players:
Name: Scratchykit
Birthday (Please keep your age around 2003 - 2010): Aug. 14, 2008
Classroom (Students may skip a grade, but only if their intelligence is over 40% of max stats.): 7C
Personality: aggressive and antisocial, but somewhat witty. she's also quite imaginative. in the special ed program and is known to bite people when angry (and she has an overbite/wide front teeth so you can recognise her bite easily)
Stats:
    Fitness: 9
    Intelligence: 8
    Willpower: 10

NPCs:
None. I will create a few when the game had started.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Date / Time:
January 10th, 8 am

Position: Knowledge Miles School Hall
Current Event: Orientation

Weather: Sunny
Latest News:
Welcome back to school!
A new school term had started! Everyone here had grown up by a year, and is now at a higher grade. May we wish you that you get good grades, and also grow up!

The School Championship date set!
The Association of Education had set the date for the School Championship to start! It will start on the 15th of January. This year, The School Championship will be held in our school, Knowledge Miles. Those interested, you can get your form at the left pile of Rack 1 in Floor 5 and hand it in in the right pile in the same rack.
eh

Scratchykit

Name: Scratchykit
Classroom (Students may skip a grade, but only if their intelligence is over 40% of max stats.): 7th grade (idk if there are specified grades)
Personality: aggressive and antisocial, but somewhat witty. she's also quite imaginative. in the special ed program and is known to bite people when angry (and she has an overbite/wide front teeth so you can recognise her bite easily)
Stats:
    Fitness: 11
    Intelligence: 8
    Willpower: 8
Skills (Please list 3 skills): Daydreamer (can be a romance, feminist, bravery, mnemonic or nostalgic daydream. the daydream thought can generate a different effect who's strength is determined by the GM), Temper tantrum (embraces her inner wildcat and becomes destructive. might hurt other KM students as well as enemies. damage is determined by GM) The Novelist (basically writes something down in her chromebook. her writing can ship, harm, predict, seduce, empower or even sabotage. the GM makes the text via dice.)
Inventory (Make sure everything can be found in the school): Chromebook, Wildcat Encyclopedia, Writing bundle (thesaurus, dictionary, rhyming dictionary)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarName: Scratchykit
Classroom (Students may skip a grade, but only if their intelligence is over 40% of max stats.): 7th grade (idk if there are specified grades)
Stats:
    Intelligence: 10
Skills (Please list 3 skills): Daydreamer (can be a romance, feminist, bravery, mnemonic or nostalgic daydream. the daydream thought can generate a different effect who's strength is determined by the GM), Temper tantrum (embraces her inner wildcat and becomes destructive. might hurt other KM students as well as enemies. damage is determined by GM) The Novelist (basically writes something down in her chromebook. her writing can ship, harm, predict, seduce, empower or even sabotage. the GM makes the text via dice.)
Inventory (Make sure everything can be found in the school): Chromebook, Wildcat Encyclopedia, Writing bundle (thesaurus, dictionary, rhyming dictionary)
Accepted. Also, you may want to rethink of the stats since I removed the minimum requirements.
Also, each year, we have 3 classes: A, B, and C. Sorry for not clarifying.

BTW We will time skip to somewhere near 15th January when we have about 3 - 4 players.
eh

Scratchykit

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarName: Scratchykit
Stats:
    Intelligence: 10
Accepted. Also, you may want to rethink of the stats since I removed the minimum requirements.
Also, each year, we have 3 classes: A, B, and C. Sorry for not clarifying.

BTW We will time skip to somewhere near 15th January when we have about 3 - 4 players.

Okay, I'd say drop the int. Down to 8 and up fitness by what I subtracted from intelligence.
And I'll go class C.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

I, as the OP myself, has a character too.

Name: Mr Johnson
Birthday (Please keep your age around 1960 - 2002): 1st April 1980
Subject teaching: Math
Personality: Smart, Kind, Helpful
Stats (Teachers can distribute 45 points.):
    Fitness (minimum 4): 10
    Intelligence (minimum 10): 20
    Willpower (minimum 7): 15
Leadership skill: Helps the group to success 5 more percents in work.
Convincement: Has a 35% probability to take a student from another school to KM for 100 posts.
Interactive teaching: Increases a selected stat on a selected player.
Inventory: A chalk, a computer, a calculator, an apple, a laser pointer, a cane, a USB drive, a 339-page Math textbook, a set of stationery.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

TBJH, on second thought, this RP isn't really good, so yeah.
I'll report it for a mod to close this.

I may or may not make a new one.
eh

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words