News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Game of Out-of-Context Quotes

Started by CellularData, Sep 06, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

7.91/10

On discord
Quote from: red herringWhy so many pins?
eh

PkmnQ

10\7

On the scored
Quote from: Joyous Thetawhy is there talk of a floor????
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

8.99/10

On discord too
Quote from: \\/\/Happy adulthood, warrior cats.
eh

SausageMcSauce

6/10

(the rules state that quotes are to be from the TBGs, and I think content from the discord should not be done in this topic)

Quote from: findaneggAs we speak I am contacting my secret network of MSN friends across the USA and your IP is being traced right now
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

6.78/10

Quote from: objectyWell, you're a jar of peanut butter, so I put you on a sandwich
eh

PkmnQ

9/10
from the discord (where else would i put this?)
Quote from: \\/\/I've just arrested a cult of people who want to become one with the sun by throwing themselves into it...
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

7.01/10

Quote from: CatsUnited on Discordimagine being an ice cold martial
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

7.91/10

Quote from: FlashFlire on DiscordNever looking to google to compare images of pokemon ever again.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Stop using my RP quotes that are not suitable here/10

From red herring on discord
eh

SavvyKat3000

3/10

Faressain wrote:
I insert myself as god and create berry bushes and deers.
TBG's token adult ✌

Maew Nryang

7/10

Quote from: TonyBrown148Username: TonyBrown148
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

SavvyKat3000

3/10

friendoffriend wrote:

he's a chinchilla
TBG's token adult ✌

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SavvyKat3000

3/10

manosysltia wrote:

go change the toilet
TBG's token adult ✌

Byron_Inc_TBG

0/10 gross

Quote from: Tymewalk on DiscordYour work was so amazing your teacher regained all faith in humanity and awarded you enough points to graduate to celebrate your achievement
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

9/10

Quote from: SausageMcSauceI mix bleach, gasoline/petrol, hand sanitiser, hair gel and lemonade and rub it into the above person's hair. I set it alight.
edit
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGStop using my RP quotes that are not suitable here/10
OH NO I DO THAT AGAIN

Byron_Inc_TBG

4/10 It hurts

Quote from: CatsUnited on Discord
eh

Orb Fish

*NECROBUMP*

7/10

"nice. found a TBG team member."

- me, spotting Fell Rekka talking to Memeae over TBGs AJAX Chat
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

5/10

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI totally didn't just made a wormhole that yeeted myself into the void
Quine list

PkmnQ

6/10

Quote from: solitareit is around 1000 atoms away
Quine list

PkmnQ

5/10

Quote from: \\/\/, on discord,I have drawn dead people before. Does that count?
Quine list