News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Thread Necromancy Game

Started by SuperJedi224, May 28, 2015, 05:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

I actually wanted to post but then I saw that I was the last poster.

Also, what would happen if we mix the most active game (Ban-a-word) with this thread? Would it be active or inactive?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

PrincessPandaTBG

My old signature before I change!

Yes, obviously I'm a Chinese-American female who is a mega fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, which is ironically Japanese.
I swear that GIF on the right fits perfectly with any song, even sad songs.

"I'm an optimist, but I'm also a realist." - Silver the Hedgehog
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

red herring

f90ua89F7Q39RYPODHAIOYA9ODY0d708=A7f=a i am a potate
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

0"D34çý'[ƒË]0[/ƒË]'0¡sªÅ=J"D34çý'[ƒË]0[/ƒË]'0¡sªÅ=J
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

DragonRidersofRohan

A couple days?  I'll take it.
Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

DragonRidersofRohan

Only two days, and we're already on the third page.
Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: DragonRidersofRohanOnly two days, and we're already on the third page.
That's because of Byron

What-
It's SavvyKat3000

I only contributed a page
eh

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh