News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Can I be a moderator???

Started by Zoomreddin, Nov 18, 2013, 01:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

5/10

can i delete all accounts that have more posts than me i wanna be number one plzzz
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Faressain

*The whole forums get deleted*

Can I abuse my rights, pretty please? Can I also make it a brony forums?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

4.47/10

i wIlL bAn eVeRyOnE eXcEpT mYsElF
tRuSt mE
tHe wOrLd wIlL bE A bEtTeR pLaCe
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

7/11

An-cay I-way E-bay A-way od-may? I-way eak-spay ig-pay atin-lay.
eh

Tymewalk

6/10 sounds good to me

Can I be a mod? I don't want to use the 0-second rule for any nefarious purposes. Definitely not.

- Not_a_Spambot
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

9/10

Can I be a mod? I won't do anything.
eh

PkmnQ

8/10 confusing therefore it works

Make me mod or I ruin this topic
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Nooooo you get mod 9.1/10

I hath hacked this site and have access to everyone's passwords. If you don't make me mod, I can ruin everyone here and this site itself.
eh

PkmnQ

8/10

I accidentally found a bug and now I can delete the entire site and I'm afraid of that can I please have mod so I can remove my ability to delete the entire site
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

TwilightSeleneMisty

7/10 Generic.

*insert very professional looking resume* Hello, could I apply for mod? I will end all flame wars on this site.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

red herring

8/10

I will bring the TBGs back to scratch with or without force
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Zan

You became mod but you didn't do that :( 7/10

hello i am applying to be a mod if you make me mod world peace would be achievable and technology advancements would skyrocket i hope you take this into consideration for the better of the world because if you dont i will guilt trip you until you do

pls being a mod is in my bucket lisf
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

64lu

8/10

make me mod it would be funnyTM
lalala

Fishmael

10/10, should be the default mod application

i will replace the tbgforums with the misc forums.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i