News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stock Image Story

Started by Tymewalk, Jan 09, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamekArea

Then, steve's cat gets arrested for destroying a restaurant
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Oh no!  The security systems have crashed!  Now's the chance to escape undetected, cat!
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

PkmnQ

Meanwhile, Jeff eats a burger, but the burger pulls out a gun somehow.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

The burger was stabbed to death.
eh

PkmnQ

The egg avenged the burger by electing a potato for prime minister, which is horrible.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

The potato was overthrown and sentenced to being eaten.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

The person accidentally cut her finger.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

She died due to overbleeding. People paid their respects there.

(Also, I cropped the picture from alamy and pasted it into Discord.)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Due to it scratching slime, it is now addicted.
eh

DownsGameClub

The slime was a trick by Officer Dog!
Steve's cat has been arrested again and sent to some high security prison facility.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Steve cried in despair.
eh

PkmnQ

Suddenly, a pile of cats falls through the ceiling.

(It came from a place called "iStock", so I'm pretty sure it's a stock image.)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

(Why is the background grass)

None of them is Steve's cat, so Steve threw them away.
eh

SausageMcSauce

Flashback to a while ago, Steve had necromancy performed on him.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

(that's a witch, but nevermind)

The frog panicked, and turned into a monster.
eh

PkmnQ

It turned back into a frog, then started running. Also, I committed a crime by using this for free. I'm a criminal now.
Quine list

TwilightSeleneMisty

(noice)
frog gets sent to jail for using a p2u image without paying
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Joyous Theta

Frog finds that since they're in jail, they have a roommate now and are very excited. Apparently his name is "Steve's cat"?

TwilightSeleneMisty

Steve's cat kills Frog and eats them

After eating Frog, Steve's cat becomes an overpowered half-human half-cat and breaks out of jail.

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Joyous Theta

"This time I won't just take over Big Trains Inc, I'll take over THE WORLD!"