News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

I have my earphone plugged onto my computer, and I wasn't wearing it.
I can still hear a deafening volume.
eh

PkmnQ

That's why I said only half volume, just enough for you to hear but not loud enough to deafen you further
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Turns out if you put any string above Location with a : then it will give you a 403 error
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Kinda inspired by a programming language from Scratch.
Guess what this do:
[["define","beers",99],["print",["add","beers"," bottles of beer on the wall, "]],["print",["add","beers"," bottles of beer."]],["define","beers",["add","beers",-1]],["print","Take one down, pass it around, "],["print",["varif",["equals","beers",0],"No more bottles of beer on the wall.",["add","beers"," bottles of beer on the wall."]]],["print",""],["jumpif",["not",["equals","beers",0]],1],["print","No more bottles of beer on the wall."],["print","No more bottles of beer."],["print","Go to the shop, buy some more,"],["print","99 bottles of beer on the wall."]]

Byron_Inc_TBG

99 bottles on the wall
Take one down and pass it around
98 bottles on the wall
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Python 3 code that outputs this post
x = "print(f'Python 3 code that outputs this post{chr(10)}[code]x = {chr(34)+x+chr(34)+chr(10)+x}')"
print(f'Python 3 code that outputs this post{chr(10)}x = {chr(34)+x+chr(34)+chr(10)+x}')[/code]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Another one in JS
eval(atob`KGE9Yj0+Y29uc29sZS5sb2coJ0Fub3RoZXIgb25lIGluIEpTXG5bY29kZV1ldmFsKGF0b2JgJytidG9hKGAoYT0ke2F9KSgpYCkrJ2ApWy9jb2RlXVxuOiknKSkoKQ==`):)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

help
my teacher is "borrowing" 5 more minutes from us and 10 minutes had passed
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

for letting us learn more science by a youtube video
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Ok
eh

PkmnQ

I already have a way to get the list of links from a page
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh