News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Then what are they?"

-

(Did the crew followed B' tho)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Then what are they?"

-

(Did the crew followed B' tho)
Darty: "They're real people with real emotions and real lives beyond just being NPCs in a video game."

Patch the Clown: "I HAVE A REAL LIFE TOO!"

-

They tried to, but the portal closed before they could.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"What about you then, Darty?"

-

B' dimension-travelled back into the cell and out again.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What about you then, Darty?"

-

B' dimension-travelled back into the cell and out again.
Darty: "(sigh) I used to be in one of the BTD6 dimensions. That is, until I fell into t h e p i t trying to prove I wasn't weak."

-

???: "Why are you traveling back and forth?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Hmm."

-

B' ignored ???.
Patch the Clown: "Where should we go?"

-

???: "Why are you ignoring me?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Any ideas how to get out? The dimension-travelling gun was taken by Right Hand..."

-

B' used his dimension-travelling gun to get out
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Any ideas how to get out? The dimension-travelling gun was taken by Right Hand..."

-

B' used his dimension-travelling gun to get out
Patch the Clown: "What about the other one that you had?"

-

??? stops him.

???: "Where are you going?!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron re-checked his inventory.

-

"Out. For some research."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron re-checked his inventory.

-

"Out. For some research."
There just appears to be a Portable Forge, a Growing Pot, some food, some other items, an Easy Make Oven, and an Insta-Incubator 4000.

-

???: "Alright then. I'll let you go."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Does he have a dimension-travelling gun?

-

B' left t h e p i t, and went to The Nonsensical RP, and left.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGDoes he have a dimension-travelling gun?

-

B' left t h e p i t, and went to The Nonsensical RP, and left.
he still has it, it's just not in his inventory.

-

??? notices B' trying to leave, and quickly teleports to the Nonsensical RP dimension, grabs B', and then teleports him back to the lab.

???: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU LIED TO ME!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh, right. Here it is. I wonder why isn't it in my inventory?"

-

"Research, in real life. It means that I has to reduce my screen time first."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh, right. Here it is. I wonder why isn't it in my inventory?"

-

"Research, in real life. It means that I has to reduce my screen time first."
Darty: "So, what should we do?"

-

???: "You're a CLONE! You don't have any screen time! You're not actually a player!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron used his dimension-travelling gun to open a portal to TND. "Let's go."

-

"I control both characters."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron used his dimension-travelling gun to open a portal to TND. "Let's go."

-

"I control both characters."
Patch the Clown: "Where does that portal lead?"

-

???: "THAT DOESN'T MATTER! WHAT MATTERS IS THAT IF YOU LEAVE THE GAME, THEN I'LL HAVE ONE LESS WORKER AT MY LAB! GenericEvilBadGuy, drag him to the prison cells."

GenericEvilBadGuy starts dragging B' to the prison cells.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"The Nonsensical RP."

-

B' left the game while he was still in the dimension. "You don't matter."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"The Nonsensical RP."

-

B' left the game while he was still in the dimension. "You don't matter."
Darty goes into the portal.

-

GenericEvilBadGuy: "You're not in the Nonsensical RP dimension, so you can't leave."

???: "D-D-DID YOU JUST SAY I DON'T MATTER?! (grabs B' by the throat and drags him to the room where the experiment is kept, with the experiment still sleeping) SAY THAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"WHere can we find NPCs?"

-

B' whispered to ???. "I meant to say that to GenericEvilBadGuy."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"WHere can we find NPCs?"

-

B' whispered to ???. "I meant to say that to GenericEvilBadGuy."
Darty: "Why not get someone who's NOT an NPC?"

-

???: "STILL, YOU JUST CAN'T INSULT OTHER WORKERS LIKE THAT. (goes to the control room and rings an alarm) EXPERIMENT, IT'S LUNCH TIME."

The exit to the experiment's room locks.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"How do I find one?"

-

"Noted. I won't next time. Maybe I will make a robot to help before I leave."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"How do I find one?"

-

"Noted. I won't next time. Maybe I will make a robot to help before I leave."
Darty: "You can go back to t h e p i t and find those stick figures."

-

???: "Too late."

The experiment wakes up, and notices B'.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Okay."
Byron used his dimension-travelling gun and went to t h e p i t again.

-

B' inspected the experiment.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Okay."
Byron used his dimension-travelling gun and went to t h e p i t again.

-

B' inspected the experiment.
The others folliow him.

-

It appears to have no eyes, but instead relies on sound to get around and kill enemies. It has many, many sharp teeth, and appears to have bat-like wings in order to fly. It appears to have a scorpion-like stinger that secretes an acidic fluid. It also has some very sharp claws as well.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron finds the stick figure village.

-

B' teleported away back to TND.
eh