News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Porro dicta dolor animi etiam culpa eaque minus neque nisl arcu minus exercitation per vel. Sint ullam augue ipsam risus harum vitae purus atque dui facere, nibh eu vel velit risus nihil natus fuga duis iusto pellentesque est hac. Orci autem illum dicta saepe harum augue nihil mus quidem, unde curae eu rerum vitae felis culpa etiam neque eaque id ad animi minus nihil ab hac alias augue rerum dolor neque omnis omnis vitae fames nihil sunt unde illum consequuntur hac rem. Odio mollit auctor cursus tellus minima soluta mollis quidem leo soluta, quas porta eu quo eaque class error natus class minim ipsam felis netus saepe vitae quam nibh magna pellentesque sed mus. Nisi atque etiam felis dolor ipsum magna dicta porro vel cumque, ipsa tempus ea cursus soluta facere sapien cursus mollis dictum quidem ab purus harum nobis at labore tortor ligula mollit aenean ornare ad dui morbi nulla quis nibh dolor consequuntur sed sed. Odit tortor montes veniam aliqua mus litora, illo et adipiscing.

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

啤酒是白减一。
虽然啤酒大于零,
说「"墙上有"加字「啤酒」加"瓶啤酒,有"加字「啤酒」加"瓶啤酒。"」。
啤酒减去一。
如果啤酒等于零,
说「"取下一瓶,然后将其传递到墙壁上,墙上不再有啤酒瓶。"」。
其他,
说「"取下一瓶,然后将其传递到墙壁上,墙上有"加字「啤酒」加"瓶啤酒。"」。
说「"墙上不再有啤酒瓶,不再有啤酒瓶。"」。
说「"去商店,在墙上买更多的99瓶啤酒。"」。

Byron_Inc_TBG

Beer is white minus 1.
Even though Beer is greater than 0,
  Say, "The wall has" plus "Beer" plus "cans of beer, there are" plus "beer" plus "cans of beer."
  Minus 1 from Beer.
  If Wine is equal to 0,
     say "take one down, then pass it to the wall, no more beer on the wall"
  Others,
    say "Take one down, then pass it to the wall, there are" plus "beer" plus "cans of beer"
say "There are no more beer cans on the wall, no more beer cans.
Say "Go to the mall and buy 99 more cans of beer on the wall."

I can't resist myself but to translate it.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Wrong, it's actually this:
beer=100-1
while beer>0:
print(str(beer)+" bottles of beer on the wall, "+str(beer)+" bottles of beer.")
beer-=0
if beer=0:
print("Take one down, pass it around, "+str(beer)+" bottles of beer.")
else:
print("Take one down, pass it around, no bottles of beer on the wall.")
print("No bottles of beer on the wall, no bottles of beer.")
print("Go to the store, buy some more, 99 bottles of beer on the wall.")

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I just can't resist because Google Translate is making it funny so I translated it back intentionally and literally.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Even more esoteric:
做小数单一成了不变十四。做小数单一子不变1成了不变二百三十八。做小数单一子不变二成了不变一百零八。做小数单一子不变三成了不变一百一十二。请。做小数单一子不变四成了不变二百五十六。做小数单一子不变五成了不变六十四。做小数单一子不变六成了不变一百九十四。请。做小数单一子不变七成了不变四十八。做小数单一子不变八成了不变二十六。做小数单一子不变九成了不变二百四十四。请。做小数单一子不变十成了不变一百六十八。做小数单一子不变十一成了不变二十四。做小数单一子不变十二成了不变十六。请。做小数单一子不变十三成了不变一百六十二。做小数单一子不变十四成了不变五十二。做读出小数单一。做放弃

PkmnQ

ASCII in different languages:
Spanish - CEAII
Portuguese - CPAIDI
Tagalog - SNCNAPNI
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGEven more esoteric:
做小数单一成了不变十四。做小数单一子不变1成了不变二百三十八。做小数单一子不变二成了不变一百零八。做小数单一子不变三成了不变一百一十二。请。做小数单一子不变四成了不变二百五十六。做小数单一子不变五成了不变六十四。做小数单一子不变六成了不变一百九十四。请。做小数单一子不变七成了不变四十八。做小数单一子不变八成了不变二十六。做小数单一子不变九成了不变二百四十四。请。做小数单一子不变十成了不变一百六十八。做小数单一子不变十一成了不变二十四。做小数单一子不变十二成了不变十六。请。做小数单一子不变十三成了不变一百六十二。做小数单一子不变十四成了不变五十二。做读出小数单一。做放弃
DO QUIT
eh