News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Sweet Side of Life: A RP

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 30, 2020, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Plot:
In a large city nestled and tucked away in a large forest, humans have lived and become very technologically advanced. However, something unknown has caused every single human to flee the city. Then, an unknown incident caused all of the candies left behind to become sentient. You are one of the candies living in this city. To a human, this city is big. But to a candy, this place is even bigger.

Sign-ups:

Name:
Type of candy:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths and Flaws(strengths are optional, but please try to include at least one flaw):
Other:

Candies Cans and Cannots:

Cans:
Wear clothes
Start businesses
Go to school
Live like humans
Have pets
Get sick
Die
Work
Buy things
Get into fights
Play games
Have magical powers

Cannots:
Go outside of the city
Do anything that's against the TBG guidelines
Do anything inappropriate

Other things I should mention:

Please don't give your character blood. That's just weird. An exception for this is if your character has a liquid filling of some sort(example: if your character is a Snickers bar, and they got a small cut, they'd bleed caramel). Even in that case, please don't describe it in too much detail.

Please do not godmod. In the case of your character having magical powers, please don't make your character's powers too OP(example: being able to summon tiny pebbles and throw them with your mind would be okay, but being able to summon a black hole would not be okay).

If you're going to try and kill someone else's character, PLEASE get their permission first.

You are allowed to be a fictional candy(example: Gummy Crewmates or Squidward Lollipops).

You are allowed 3 characters at maximum. This may change later, but because the RP is just beginning, it'll be 3 for now.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Limbs are optional. If your character doesn't have limbs, you can just pick up things or do things that require hands via the powers of weird physics.

Yes, you get eyes and mouths.

They eat normal food(minus candy because that'd be cannibalism).

Yes, you get a stomach.

Characters:

NPC characters:

Jerome(male): A chocolate bunny that used to be human, but turned into a chocolate bunny via an accident that involved a particle accelerator, a rabbit, a Hershey's bar, and a stick of dynamite(don't ask). Very smart.
Basalt(male): A grape Sour Skittle with a terrible attitude. Kind of a jerk that everyone hates.
Ellie(female): A CVS marshmallow pop who is very nice to almost everyone she meets. Owns the local pawn shop.
Wanda(female): A Sky Bar who is often very cautious and always thoroughly decides on what decision to make. Babysits kids of other candies.
Chester(male): A Gummy Crewmate(not an actual candy, just something I made up) who has an odd sense of humor. Has a stand-up comedy routine at the local park.

More NPC characters will be introduced as time goes on.

Non-NPC characters: none lol

Current Events:
None.

Previous Events:
None.

Have fun(or not, it's your choice)!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Do we... Do we get limbs?

Eyes and mouths????

What does everyone eat???????

Actually... Do we even get stomachs???? Candy stomachs??????

3 characters at minimum?????????? Minimum???????????? Did you accidentally not say maximum??????

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaDo we... Do we get limbs?

Eyes and mouths????

What does everyone eat???????

Actually... Do we even get stomachs???? Candy stomachs??????

3 characters at minimum?????????? Minimum???????????? Did you accidentally not say maximum??????
Limbs are optional. If your character doesn't have limbs, you can just pick up things or do things that require hands via the powers of weird physics.

Yes, you get eyes and mouths.

They eat normal food(minus candy because that'd be cannibalism).

Yes, you get a stomach.

Yes, I meant to say maximum.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

okay this is canceled lol

tell me why i cancelled TOOEL for this again?

this was stupid

so uh

goodbye for now

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words