News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Opposite-of-Evil Lab

Started by sparkycinnamon, Oct 16, 2020, 10:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

uhhhh

so I'm kind of canceling this

it's not very active and I'm planning a new RP

so uh

see you in the next RP
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Tymewalk

Re-opened at request of author.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

uh can we have some story going on
like uh currently we're just hying each others
like uh can jeremy come in and announce some stuff
eh

Joyous Theta

Hello everybody, I would like to nominate Byron_Inc_TBG as head director of storyboarding.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGuh can we have some story going on
like uh currently we're just hying each others
like uh can jeremy come in and announce some stuff
This is actually more of a "interact with others and do stuff together" story, not a GMed story, so aside from the occasional appearance from Jackie or Jeremy, feel free to just do stuff on your own or with the others. ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

(ah okay)

Byron grabs a whiteboard on one side and starts doing some math.
Basically speedrunning learning calculus.
eh

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

bump

Jackie just...does some weird chemistry experiment.

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Luigis_Pizza

Name: Jotaro Kujo
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Stand creation and marine biology.
Appearance: Jotaro kujo from jojo part 4
Other: He is researching stand arrows which when a human comes in contact with either gaines a stand or dies.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName: Jotaro Kujo
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Stand creation and marine biology.
Appearance: Jotaro kujo from jojo part 4
Other: He is researching stand arrows which when a human comes in contact with either gaines a stand or dies.
Accepted.

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro watches the (legal) dolphins in his pool.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)