News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG/RPG Resources

Started by kayybee, Sep 21, 2012, 03:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Yeah, this is a sticky, there's no need to bump it.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Nickel28

[/nickel call] is temporarily disabled.

A-Hadi

how can posts i can made? i don't know, 10, 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000, 24 septillon, 32 googleplex, absolute infinity

Orb Fish

Quote from: A-Hadihow can posts i can made? i don't know, 10, 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000, 24 septillon, 32 googleplex, absolute infinity
Absolute infinity.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

Quote from: A-Hadihow can posts i can made? i don't know, 10, 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000, 24 septillon, 32 googleplex, absolute infinity
At least 30,000, not sure about after that
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Blunderbus

Quote from: PkmnQ
At least 30,000, not sure about after that
Heat death of the universe is in about 10^100 years according to a very brief skim of Wikipedia. There are about 500,000 minutes in a year, and you can make a post once a minute due to the 60 second rule. So if we assume there is a magical server powered by a supermassive black hole running the TBGs, and your account makes a post as soon as it can every minute, you have an upper limit of about 5 x 10^105 posts.

Don't spend them all in one place.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

A-Hadi

did you get A+ in math and A+ in science? also I tested it with my own server, My server crashes at 1,532 (probably because my server is very under-powered)

PkmnQ

Quote from: Blunderbusand you can make a post once a minute due to the 60 second rule.
I've zero second ninja'd myself before, and so has Byron
That's at least two posts per minute
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

A-Hadi

1.5777218e+90 posts in the lifetime of the universe what can be calculated by the heat death time of the universe but doesn't mean the universe ends because the superposition of existence of the universe and the superposition of the universe of any existence since the existence has been wronged and the existence is the time span so when the heat death ray time ends, there is still existence that counts up to the rest of the lifespan of the only superposition of the universe of existence of the existence of the universe

PkmnQ

Quote from: A-Hadi1.5777218e+90 posts in the lifetime of the universe what can be calculated by the heat death time of the universe but doesn't mean the universe ends because the superposition of existence of the universe and the superposition of the universe of any existence since the existence has been wronged and the existence is the time span so when the heat death ray time ends, there is still existence that counts up to the rest of the lifespan of the only superposition of the universe of existence of the existence of the universe
yes
Quine list

A-Hadi

yes TOOOOOOOOO YOU
this page will provide information on how to go around the 60-second rule:
https://tinyurl.com/skip60secondrule

DifferentDance8

Quote from: A-Hadi on Dec 30, 2022, 11:18:25 PMyes TOOOOOOOOO YOU
Great, got rickrolled :P
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Incendiary

Quote from: DifferentDance8 on Oct 12, 2023, 11:53:57 PM
Not sure what you expected tbh
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

DifferentDance8

Quote from: Incendiary on Oct 12, 2023, 11:57:38 PM
I was expecting a legit guide
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: DifferentDance8 on Oct 13, 2023, 12:05:39 AM
Quote from: Incendiary on Oct 12, 2023, 11:57:38 PM
I was expecting a legit guide
MFW you didn't look into the future
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

A-Hadi

Hello everyone so it's been a long time and now I am much more mature and know much more than I did before, I am sorry for everyone because now looking over these posts they are so dumb.