News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

Hello guys! I'm back after 3 years! (Quit in late 2017, made a brief comeback in 2018)

Anyway, enjoy some IDW Sonic the Hedgehog!

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Faressain

*sigh* Welcome back, and be lucky Siverko left months ago.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Welcome back!

I see your interests remain the same, but Hockey isn't here to be annoyed by them.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Hopefully you still have some MLP interests, PPTBG.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBGHello guys! I'm back after 3 years! (Quit in late 2017, made a brief comeback in 2018)

-image snip-

Welcome back!

- The TBGer that joined in late July and have around 5000 posts
eh

Rekekka

Hi hi! Welcome back!

Not much has changed since you left, actually it's probably gotten a lot quieter if anything.

Here, have some t̶̅̏ ̴͋̄h̶͌̄ ̴̀̈́e̓̆ ̈̾m̵̐̀

Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

serprinss

keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

TheLetterThorn

Welcome back, PPTBG! It's good to see you!
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBGHello guys! I'm back after 3 years! (Quit in late 2017, made a brief comeback in 2018)

-snip, thanks for the images lol they are coolio-
Welcome back.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Scratchykit

Meowz back to you.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

galligoo

█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒
▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒░░░HELLO░░░░WORLD░░░░▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█
█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒
▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█

DownsGameClub

Quote from: galligoohi im new :D
Welcome!  Please enjoy your time here.

Sky_is_above

Hi! I'm new here, and I was wondering what the requirements for becoming a regular TBGer is. (Like not have the thing that says "New TBGer" and instead say "TBGer."

Flowermanvista

Quote from: Sky_is_aboveHi! I'm new here, and I was wondering what the requirements for becoming a regular TBGer is. (Like not have the thing that says "New TBGer" and instead say "TBGer."
You must have 21 posts.

That is all.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Sky_is_above

Quote from: Flowermanvista
Quote from: Sky_is_aboveHi! I'm new here, and I was wondering what the requirements for becoming a regular TBGer is. (Like not have the thing that says "New TBGer" and instead say "TBGer."
You must have 21 posts.

That is all.

Ah, ok. (Also, how do you edit a post that you have made?)

PkmnQ

Quote from: Sky_is_above
Quote from: Flowermanvista
You must have 21 posts.

That is all.

That requires being a TBGer, which again, requires 21 posts.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: Sky_is_above
Quote from: FlowermanvistaYou must have 21 posts.

That is all.

That requires being a TBGer, which again, requires 21 posts.
Don't ask how to make topics either, you need 21 posts.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Uzi

Hello! I'm not new, but I don't know if anyone remembers me.

FWIW, if you remember me badly, I've probably changed since then. I'm 16 now and I stopped being active here when I was, like, 12. That gap contains some very formative years.

I've also gone through quite a few accounts here - I don't actually think this is even the latest one, but it's the first one that came to mind so here I am
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

Uzi

Quote from: Uzi

Hello! I'm not new, but I don't know if anyone remembers me.

FWIW, if you remember me badly, I've probably changed since then. I'm 16 now and I stopped being active here when I was, like, 12. That gap contains some very formative years.

I've also gone through quite a few accounts here - I don't actually think this is even the latest one, but it's the first one that came to mind so here I am

Wow, that date registered... I made this account when I was 9??

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Uzi

Quote from: Flowermanvista@Uzi Welcome back!
Thank you!

Mystique

Imagine being human.