News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bad Translator CYOA

Started by Alex The JPEG, Dec 10, 2017, 05:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

If I self-insert, should I start form the beginning?
eh

Prism

Wrap yourself up with the duct tape and yeet yourself onto a surface, sticking to that surface with the power of duct tape.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGIf I self-insert, should I start form the beginning?
Everyone is playing as the same character, so there is no need to self-insert

Also update will come soon, I just have a lot of work to do
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Byron_Inc_TBG

Find a bench and take a rest.
eh

Alex The JPEG

"This random diamond must have been dropped by someone. Let's go give it to the police. While we're at it, we should probably deal with our "committing assault with a dangerous weapon". Maybe we can claim temporary insanity?"
1d20 = 12

Translating from en -> et -> fy -> sw -> mt -> pa -> uk -> or -> ur -> lt -> bg -> sq -> tr -> ig -> kk -> mg -> sm -> en gives us:

"This apple should be tossed. Let's give it to the police. At one point we may need to think of a "big hole". Maybe we can show a little stupid?"

Jason find an apple on the ground, and instead of throwing it into a trash can like a good samaritan, he chucks it directly at a policeman. The policeman swifty grew angry.

"You're gonna regret doing that, brat!"

Jason starts running away from the policeman. The policeman is catching up! Luckily, there is a "big hole" in the ground, and Jason dives into the hole to escape. But...falling into a hole like that...that was very stupid of Jason. He fell for a very long time, and when he finally landed, he broke a couple of bones.

"Become the law and relieve yourself of all crimes instead, ascend and become one with the law."
1d20 = 16

Translating from en -> fr -> zh-tw -> ms -> ug -> az -> mr -> ht -> sm -> en gives us:

"Be lawful, free from all evil, and be one in the law."

After that serious injury, Jason has realized the error of his ways. Suddenly attacking the bystander with a stick, throwing an apple at a policeman...all for what? From this day forward, Jason strived to be lawful, and free himself from all the evil in the world. He will become the hero of his own story.

"Become one with all law. Take control of scientific laws. The laws of thermodynamics and gravity and all others shall bend to your will, they must become true or false under your will."
1d20 = 4

"Finally, science focuses on principles. Everything else depends on the heart of your mouth and my heart and the law of temperature. This is the culprit."

Science already focuses on principles. No effect.

All other aspects of existence, however, now depend on Jason's word of mouth, what his heart tells him, and how hot it is outside.

"Probably see what's up with that coughing you had earlier."
1d20 = 2

Translating from en -> cy -> zh-cn -> el -> km -> ro -> sl -> kn -> so -> iw -> xh -> my -> he -> or -> ru -> ig -> cs -> co -> az -> mt -> sn -> hi -> sr -> mi -> be -> ky -> sv -> is -> yo -> eo -> de -> st -> ka -> ht -> mr -> ps -> ar -> en gives us:

"Find out what's the next break"

Since Jason is stuck in a sewer now with some broken bones, he finds a place to sit and take a break. Oddly enough, there is a bench just ten meters away from him. He sits down and thinks about his past and future.

"A cat: a creature that has the ability to kill you with sharp claws."
1d20 = 8

Translating from en -> ku -> ur -> hr -> eo -> am -> uz -> tr -> fa -> mn -> hi -> de -> en -> xh -> lb -> lo -> jw -> ca -> gu -> ru -> ms -> ro -> lv -> bg -> ceb -> en gives us:

"Cats: You can kill them with sharp claws."

Jason spots a cat right next to him. Its sharp claws looked like they could pierce through anything, which terrified Jason. Time to fight fire with fire.

"Wrap yourself up with the duct tape and yeet yourself onto a surface, sticking to that surface with the power of duct tape."
1d20 = 13

Translating from en -> af -> jw -> he -> cy -> tr -> bg -> yi -> lv -> sn -> cs -> mr -> mg -> or -> es -> en gives us:

"Wrap with duct tape, wrap with duct tape to secure."

Then, Jason remembered that he had a roll of duct tape with him. Acting quickly, he rolled the duct tape all over himself, covering himself in several layers of duct tape, leaving a tiny hole for him to breathe. The cat repeatedly trying to swipe away the duct tape, but to no avail. It hopped off Jason and left.

The mummified Jason thought to himself, If you can't fix a problem with duct tape, you didn't use enough of it.

"Find a bench and take a rest."
1d20 = 13

Translating from en -> xh -> zh-cn -> th -> ps -> ar -> lb -> cs -> lo -> fr -> mn -> mt -> so -> tg -> et -> en gives us:

"Make the room smooth and comfortable."

Jason will be sure to make the sewers a safe and comfortable living space. Perhaps he will make this place his base.

...well, as soon as he gets out of his duct tape.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Prism

Channel all your energy to expel the duct tape from yourself.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seam49

Use telepathy to call someone to cut the duct tape off.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Use the sharp claws to get your way out of the duct tape.
eh