News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you were shipped with the user above you...

Started by objecty, Nov 22, 2016, 08:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchykit

Maybe, the fornite may make me flip over (see, flipblush pun)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Prism

i love cats, so this absolutely wouldn't work out
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Scratchykit

SAAAAME ANSWER AS THA LAST TIME THE TWO OF US WERE SHIIPPPPEEEDDD
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Prism

eh yeah, if i actually had feelings this would work out
but iolitestar said she's not lesbian so that's another problem
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Faressain

Shipping me and any TBGer will be problematic in the first place.

Not gonna work out.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

I agree in that I don't think this would work out very well.

Wolfslime123

I don't know why I participate in this game.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Because you like boats and want to become a pirate, why else?

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

[nogameplayvalue]
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs(I deleted IE a while ago(I think, I haven't checked), and yet my PC still isn't bricked. Where is your proof that deleting IE bricks your PC?)

Please do not eat me, I am not actually fried eggs.
when enderman (a russian malware testing channel that uses english) tried to break windows by file shredder after using takeown, he got ie errors saying files couldn't be found with windows explorer, if you ACTUALLY deleted ie and your pc is still working, that must be MacOS, or the released versions of windows 10, or the insider builds.. don't delete ie, you lose compatibility on microsoft edge, trust me, go after edge to delete, not ie, you will need ie in safe mode, edge breaks with default drivers[/nogameplayvalue]
i would likely delete google chrome because smooth marquees don't look good on the internet
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Scratchykit

...nerd romance. 6/10 chance of it working out
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Scratchykit

no, no, NO. that would turn arguementative real quick
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

You are 12 years old and not gay so that would be really weird and I'd prefer no.

Wolfslime123

I still can't think of anything specific that would make this relationship a bad one other than the generic I know nothing about you.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

We all know the issue is my lack of interests. Just like Chir' before.

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Joyous Theta

I don't have anything to go off here other then you really like Sonic and I don't really care for Sonic.

Scratchykit

..not too sure what will happen if Joyous and i were shipped.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Incendiary

Not a fan of cats, and you're 12, so hell no.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

I dunno about shipping but real cheesy fried eggs sound pretty good right now.