News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"There it is!" Byron said as he ran towards the portal.
Everyone else in the group ran into the portal with him.

They are all teleported to a large cookie factory. There, they are put in factory worker outfits.

Darty: "Why are we in these outfits? (takes the factory worker outfit off)"

Alarm bot: "(shocks Darty with an electric shocker) Taking off the standard factory outfit is not allowed."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Ah, we have to be workers now," Byron seized the factory.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Ah, we have to be workers now," Byron seized the factory.
Alarm bot: "(shocks Byron) Attempting to leave the factory is not allowed."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Ouch! I didn't mean to leave! I thought the word "seize" means looking around!"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Ouch! I didn't mean to leave! I thought the word "seize" means looking around!"
Right Hand: "Well, the alarm bots are pretty strict."

Alarm bot: "(shocks Right Hand) Saying bad things about the higher ups is not allowed."

(STATIC)

(TRANSMISSION END)

???: So, they made it to that cookie factory, huh?!

GenericEvilBadGuy: I guess we're just going to have to find another way to capture them.

???: Maybe, we could hijack one of the alarm bots.

(TRANSMISSION END)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron looked around the factory. "Uhh," Byron said, "We totally should work for a bit."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron looked around the factory. "Uhh," Byron said, "We totally should work for a bit."
There appears to be some workers bringing in grapes, chocolate, icing, and a fuel tank.

Joyous Theta

"Cookie factory? Who's in a cookie factory?" Facory Worker Abbigail asks.

-

"Okay," Boss Abbigail says.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Cookie factory? Who's in a cookie factory?" Facory Worker Abbigail asks.

-

"Okay," Boss Abbigail says.
???: "Byron and his new friends are there. Byron is on our target list."

-

The Rat God: "Alright. Let's prepare for the investigation."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Infiltrate it," Byron whispered as he went to fake working.
eh

Joyous Theta

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Infiltrate it," Byron whispered as he went to fake working.
Right Hand: "(whispering) How should we?"
Quote from: Joyous Theta"Target list?"
GenericEvilBadGuy: "It's a list of people we need to capture in order for our plans to work."

Joyous Theta

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"...Wait, we have plans?"
???: "Yep. The plans are the entire reason I built this lab."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Join the group," Byron whispered, "And find a way to get into it. Where is the fuel tank?"
eh

Joyous Theta

"Uh, what exactly is this plan?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Join the group," Byron whispered, "And find a way to get into it. Where is the fuel tank?"
The fuel tank is by the door.
Quote from: Joyous Theta"Uh, what exactly is this plan?"
???: "It's a bit complicated, but I'll boil it down to this: capture the people on our target list, use them to make the experiment stronger, capture a bunch of other creatures using the experiment, create the device to brainwash them, create a search party for the Soul Pouch, rinse and repeat the last 3 steps until we have conquered everything. Of course, there's more to it, but it's kind of complicated."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron went to take the fuel tank.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron went to take the fuel tank.
Alarm bot: "What are you doing out of your position?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron took the fuel tank and slammed it on the alarm bot. He then ran out of the factory.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron took the fuel tank and slammed it on the alarm bot. He then ran out of the factory.
Some more alarm bots come and shock Byron. Some workers come and take the fuel tank away from Byron and a mechanic comes to fix the alarm bot that was destroyed.

Alarm bots: "(in unison) Attempting to attack the higher-ups is not allowed."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron took the fuel tank from the bots and used the water gun, hoping that would destroy the bots.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron took the fuel tank from the bots and used the water gun, hoping that would destroy the bots.
The workers take the fuel tank back.

Alarm bot: "We are waterproof."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron charged a fire blast and shot it at the bots.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron charged a fire blast and shot it at the bots.
The bots move out of the way.

Right Hand: "Hmm, we're gonna need to do something else to get the fuel tank."

Alarm bot: "(shocks Right Hand) Attempting to rebel against the higher-ups is not allowed."