News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Guess something about the person below you.

Started by Siverko, Aug 21, 2015, 07:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

Nope

TMPB urdteansds tihs eevn tohguh it's mxeid up.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

1a3c5e7g9i

Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Seam49

DownsGameClub

Duh...

This person below me has used Scratch.

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

findanegg

yes and it sucked

TPBM knows who Jack Stauber is
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

DownsGameClub

nope.

The person below me went to church.

Seam49

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

Nope, I am British.

Person below me is American.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hi

The person below me has more than 1000 posts.
eh

Faressain

Too obvious.

The person below has more than fifty games.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

If we're talking about every game I have (including a bunch of free ones), then yeah, by a long shot.

TPBM has a Nintendo Switch?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I don't speak Portuguese. Right.

TPBM can speak more than a language.
eh

Zan

Indeed I can. 3 to be exact.

TPBM has a scratch account.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PhantomLuigi

Yep, I dont even remember how many lol

TPBM is not a New TBGer on their actual account
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

yes

TPBM doesn't play Terraria or Minecraft
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Zan

Yes, because I have no money.

The user below me has a sibling

Why so specific? Because broad topics are boring.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

solitaire

that is anything but specific. in fact, it may be even less specfic then every other post in this paage. im suprised youve made it this far in life with your complete lack of ability to differentiate amounts, in general.

anyways yes

the user below me bought gatorade at precisely 8:37 am on a tuesday at some point in their life (sorry for vague question)

Zan

I've never eaten Gatorade in my life. Also, I realized later that my question was not specific at all. But hey, at least it's more specific than "the next person is a TBGer". Anyways:

The user below me is currently sick.(by sick, I mean any type of sick, whether it's a fever, or tuberculosis).
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

PhantomLuigi

Yeah im pretty sick :pixelsunglasses: but not medical sick (tho my resting heartrate is currently 107, thanks energy drink addiction), my 2 brothers have colds tho so i'll catch that soon

TPBM is not byron
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

False.

TPBM will not have exams in the following month.
eh