News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Count to 32 before someone with more than 10,000 posts comes and posts

Started by Marb1, Sep 12, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Oh, wait, we're actually at :) :o
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BlueKirin208

Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BlueKirin208

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BlueKirin208

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I'm getting confused if you understand or not, so let me go over the number system.

:) <- This is 1. There is no 0 digit. 12 is B). 13 is :) :). 24 is :) B). It's bijective dozenal.

We are currently at :| :). Our goal is :| D:<.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

:| :D (29)

12 * 12 = 144, so there would be 144 different codes in the smiley code.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

No, I think this one should be closed and a new thread should be opened wirh the goal of 64, just like the 4096 thread.
Quine list