News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 4096, we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 01, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

A raposa marrom rapida pula o cachorro preguicoso.

I would've translated The North Wind and The Sun, but it contains grammar I don't know how to translate yet.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Smiley number system:

1 - :)
2 - :|
3 - :(
10 - ;)
11 - :roll:
12 - B)
13 - :) :)
14 - :) :|
15 - :) :(
22 - :) :P
23 - :) :roll:
24 - :) B)
36 - :| B)
48 - :( B)
132 - :P B)
144 - :roll: B)
156 - B) B)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Here are the current opcodes for smiley code:

:) :) to :) B) - A to L
:| :) to :| B) - M to X
:( :) to :( :| - Y to Z
:( :( to :( B) - 0 to 9
:o :) - Space
B) :) - Begin smiley code
B) :( - End smiley code
B) :| - Ignore previous opcode
B) :D - Uppercase next opcode
B) :lol: - Start all caps
B) D:< - End all caps

Examples:

PkmnQ -> B) :) B) :D :| :o :) :roll: :| :) :| :| B) :D :| :D B) :(

OOPS -> B) :) B) :lol: :| :( :| :( :| :( B) :| :| :o :| :/ B) D:< B) :(

The :o section is reserved for punctuation or other special characters.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

B) :) B) :D :| D:< :) D:< :) :) :| :| :) :roll: :o :) :( :) :| :( :| ;) B) :|
eh

PkmnQ

Formal smiley code has the B) :) at the beginning and the B) :( at the end. When formal smiley code uses all caps for the whole message, it ends with B) D:< B) :( and not just B) :( .

Example:
FORMAL -> B) :) B) :lol: :) :lol: :| :( :| :lol: :| :) :) :) :) B) B) D:< B) :(

If smiley code is not formal smiley code, it is informal smiley code.

Example:
INFORMAL -> B) :lol: :) ;) :| :| :) :lol: :| :( :| :lol: :| :) :) :) :) B)
Quine list