News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

CURRENCY: T COINS Join Today!

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Nov 24, 2020, 07:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

T Coins, as in TBG coins, or abbreviated as TC, is the new currency we need!

Why use T Coins over others though?
The other currencies all went inactive. Furthermore, this currency has a lot more ways to earn money from other currencies! We have a lot more features than the others.

Every new user gets 1000 TC. How rich you are later will be depended on your skills.

Since other currencies' owners don't lool active, I temporary do not allow T Coins to be exchanged. If you are the owner of a currency and is currently active, feel free to give out a reasonable exchange rate.

NOTE: Please do not post yet. I need to take up some space.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Activities:
Deposit / Withdraw
A place that you can earn a 3% interest every day and keep your money safe from robbers! However, by a rare chance, the bank was robbed, and the money was resetted. Tell me how much you want to bank in.
Loans
You can lend money from the bank, for various reasons! However, the interest for the loan is 4% per day! Beware!
Daily funds
Every 24 hours, users can redeem 500 TC from the bank. Then they have to wait for 24 more hours to get the next fund.
Give
You can give not only T Coins but also items. Say who did you want to give to, and after the other person agreed, you can give the items.
Shop
Look at the shop page.
Mining
Dig up expensive mines and sell them at a great price! You need a pickaxe to do that. High pay, high cooldown. You can't do this for the rest of the day.
Lottery
This event happen when a player said that they wanted to host one, active for 48 hours, and have a cooldown of 72 hours. Everyone pitch in, give 100 - 500 TC. I will use a random dice roll to determine the winner, who will get all the money and an extra 200 * players
Lucky Draw
This event happens every 72 hours. Everyone gives 200 TC to join the draw. If there are less than 3 players, the draw would not be continued, and the money will be refunded. After the 72 hours, I will announce the winners and their prizes.
Fishing
There are many fishes in the lake - and a lot more surprises! Tell me that you wanted to fish, and I'll tell you what did you catch. You need a fishing rod to do this. There is no cooldown for this, however, to proceed, I need to respond. You can't do any other activity while you wait unless you quit fishing.
Working
You tell me you're going to work and I will tell you how much did you earn for the day. The cooldown here is 12 hours.
Posting
Remember, this is TBG Coins! Posting definitely helps! Be active, and when you say "post", you will get [Posts you made in the last 24 hours] * 50 TC! The cooldown is 36 hours.
Robbing
Rob others! You can only target a user once. However, there is a penalty of 1000 TC if you failed! The cooldown is 60 hours.
Questionnaires
There are three levels: Easy, Medium, and Hard. Tell me which level do you want to challenge, and I will give you a question! Answer it in 18 hours (no Googling), and if it is correct, I will give you T Coins according to the level you challenged.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Shop:
Pickaxes:
Wooden Pickaxe
For the mining action. Has 20% of breaking when you use the command.
100 TC
Metal Pickaxe
For the mining action. Has 15% of breaking when you use the command.
120 TC
Silver Pickaxe
For the mining action. Has 12.5% of breaking when you use the command.
150 TC
Gold Pickaxe
For the mining action. Has 10% of breaking when you use the command.
200 TC
Diamond Pickaxe
For the mining action. Has 5% of breaking when you use the command.
250 TC
Fishing Rods
Wooden fishing rod
For the fishing action. Has 20% of breaking when you use the command.
100 TC
Plastic fishing rod
For the fishing action. Has 15% of breaking when you use the command.
150 TC
Metal fishing rod
For the fishing action. Has 10% of breaking when you use the command.
200 TC
Others
Polish-up
Decreases the chance of breaking your items by 20 - 50%.
Can be only used once.
50 TC
Bribery
Increase your chance to win in dice rolls
Has a 10% chance to be exposed and have to pay a penalty
200 TC
Money Multiplier
Multiplies any income (doesn't affect transactions that you have to pay) by 1.5
400 TC
Treasure Boxes
Nobody knows what's in it! All we know is it might contain a lot of jewels, riches, or maybe nothing?
300 TC
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

NEWS / UPDATES
Mine temporarily closed
The mine was temporarily closed by the government because there was a murder. Anyone who trespassed will be fined 1500 TC.
Any chance of having shares?
Any chance of having a stock market? Yes! However, we need five votes of agreement in total. Feel free to vote in the topic.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I redeem the 500 TC, then buy a diamond pickaxe and a metal fishing rod.

Now I have 1050 TC. Next, I deposit all of it into the bank.

After that, I mine and fish.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

You got a Common Lobster. It is worth 100 TC.
You got an Emerald that is worth 600 TC.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I also redeemed and bought a metal fishing rod. I went fishing.
You got a Common Fish. It is worth 68 TC.
I went to work too.
You earnt 128 TC.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

Why do we need another currency
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Starmeadows

Yeah what even is a currency at this point

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words