News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Psychodoe

She shouts out
"Sure thing!"
And continues to clean herself.
Fehu Uruz Thurisaz Ansuz Raidho Kenaz
Gebo Wunjo Hagal Naudhiz Isa Jera
Eihwaz Perthro Algiz Sowelu Tiwaz Berkano
Ehwaz Mannaz Laguz Ingwaz Dagaz Othala

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fishmaelgooose poliitely easts the bread becasuue hhe likesb read.
The cloaked woman seems a little more relaxed. Looking around, she can notice Jumble and Suleiman also standing near Goose.

"Um... are you trapped here as well?" she asks the pair.

Suleiman looks up briefly from banning crabs, introduces himself, then denounces her. While this might be problematic if this were the real world Suleiman we're talking about, this is Civ V Suleiman, so denouncing everyone is very much to be expected.
Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersJumble looks at the zalgo-covered "debug options" text and...doesn't click it.  Jumble doesn't feel like playing Civ 6 in any amount, given that he doesn't want to do what is the main point of the game.  Instead, he just opts to quit the game entirely.
Jumble quits the game, closing the UI.

He can see the cloaked woman speaking to him, feeding Goose some bread.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI'm gonna just leave this.
Sienna and The Creator are just gonna do more interesting stuff throughout the multiverse.
Leaving the universe (or perhaps, the IRP multiverse?) Sienna and the Creator phase out of existence.
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"...No. The person I am looking for is a woman, and he also looks more like a fighter, not a hunter. That can't be her." Merque says. "Also, she'd more than likely be around a cleric. The man appears to be by himself."

Merque takes a look at the man who has appeared out of one of the ruins, trying to gauge if he is an ally or an enemy, and sees what he will do next.
"Hmm... any idea what that cleric would look like?" Mary asks.
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Well, if I had to guess, I think that tower would probably be my best bet to figuring out where I am exactly." Jusqua checks his gear beforehand. Yep, it looks like his armor, weapons, and spells still are with him. That's good. Perhaps the Dragon Harp can still work here? No... the Dragon isn't even here. There's no way he'd be able to mount the dragon at this point. Oh well, I guess it's on foot then.

Jusqua brandishes his shortsword, readies his Desolator tome on the other hand, and begins to walk towards the tower.
Walking towards the tower, he can see a group of people defending it. A man stops him.

"Um, sorry, we can't let you through," he says.
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Well, I guess we better find Rebecca then. If it's just a few resources, I am sure we can either sell them for money if we can't use them, or if we can, we can just use it." Priscilla looks around, and turns back to the Dark King, "Um, actually, where DID Rebecca run off to? Last I heard she was complaining about some... newspaper."
"I'm not entirely sure myself. Last I heard, she was heading off to one of those settlements in the distance." the Dark King says. "Although I don't know anything about a newspaper."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Gus awaits Hildr to come out.

---

Jusqua looks at the men. Yeah, he could probably take them on. However, maybe they are willing to listen to reason?

"Look. I just want to see what the interior looks like. You DO know I am a legendary hero, right? So you can at least let me in just for a bit, right?"

---

"Red hair, green eyes, has the aura of a princess." Merque tells Mary, "I'm pretty sure you could spot her in a crowd of people just because of how... out of place she looks from the commoners."

Merque then begins to change the subject.

"Now, I have a kingdom to attend to. Can't have Gus getting out of hand, now can we? Who knows what scheme he's coming up with now. Would you mind if I and a couple of envoys take a visit there to try to persuade him to not interfere with us?"

---

"Hmm. Well, I guess we can ju-" As Priscilla begins walk down one of the town's halls, she can hear Rebecca complaining to one of the editors about something.

"...Look I get that humor is subjective, but I don't get what's so funny about a safe falling onto the cat's-"

"Rebecca!"

The archer jumps a bit at Priscilla calling her name, and the editor quickly takes advantage of the scenario and runs into his little corner.

"O-oh! Priscilla! Sorry for running off like that, just had a question to ask the editor."

"Well, I have some news! We might have a way to get geared up! The King happens to have a crafting box that can get us ready to go!"

"Great now we ca-"

The conversation is soon cut off by a sharp noise coming from down the hall.

"Oh! You! You're perfect!" The man says, looking at Rebecca.

"Hey! Back off!" Rebecca sharply replied to the man.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that! Well, I uhh, guess I should explain myself. I am a playwrite, and our lord, The Dark Lord, hired me to write a play for a festival that is being held in the Town Square.But alas, the person I hired for one of the important roles fell ill, and now I don't have anyone else to fit that role! But you... you have that air, that atmosphere, that STYLE that I am looking for! So I am here to ask if you'd like to partake in this play!"

"W-wait hold u-"

"Please! If the Dark Lord were to find out that we're missing a key component, he'll have my head for sure! I promise that the pay will be great! 200,000 gold for your troubles!"

"2-200,000 gold?!"

Rebecca looks at the man for a moment, then replies with, "I'll... think over it for a moment."

Rebecca turns to the group, "I don't know guys... should I go with this? Acting really... isn't my strong suit."
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Psychodoe

After a few short minutes (turns out your body is a lot easier to clean without fur) Hildr exits the shower and heads over to Gus. He mentioned he wanted to discuss something after all.

Rekekka

Gus welcomes Hildr, and begins to give her information as to what happened while she was away. First, he informs her of the two new cities, Istanbul and Beaverville. Then, he begins to ask about how they could get a way to open the Library up. The faster they can get the knowledge of the Library, the better.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Fishmael

gooose honkss and coughgs up a heavyv iron safe. thatis sa thing he cann do now. it's shis suppoerpower. gooose woondersr if thisicloaked perspon cangett him out of brazill.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Jumble looks at the cloaked woman.  "Uh, probably?  I haven't actually made much of an attempt to escape; most of my time was taken up by some random game's UI."
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell RekekkaJusqua looks at the men. Yeah, he could probably take them on. However, maybe they are willing to listen to reason?

"Look. I just want to see what the interior looks like. You DO know I am a legendary hero, right? So you can at least let me in just for a bit, right?"
"I've never heard of you before," the man answers. "I don't even know who you are. So I'm afraid I can't let you in."
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Red hair, green eyes, has the aura of a princess." Merque tells Mary, "I'm pretty sure you could spot her in a crowd of people just because of how... out of place she looks from the commoners."

Merque then begins to change the subject.

"Now, I have a kingdom to attend to. Can't have Gus getting out of hand, now can we? Who knows what scheme he's coming up with now. Would you mind if I and a couple of envoys take a visit there to try to persuade him to not interfere with us?"
"Thanks for the info. You can go ahead and head off to Beaverton, I'll take care of... this guy." Mary gestures to Doorman.
Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Hmm. Well, I guess we can ju-" As Priscilla begins walk down one of the town's halls, she can hear Rebecca complaining to one of the editors about something.

"...Look I get that humor is subjective, but I don't get what's so funny about a safe falling onto the cat's-"

"Rebecca!"

The archer jumps a bit at Priscilla calling her name, and the editor quickly takes advantage of the scenario and runs into his little corner.

"O-oh! Priscilla! Sorry for running off like that, just had a question to ask the editor."

"Well, I have some news! We might have a way to get geared up! The King happens to have a crafting box that can get us ready to go!"

"Great now we ca-"

The conversation is soon cut off by a sharp noise coming from down the hall.

"Oh! You! You're perfect!" The man says, looking at Rebecca.

"Hey! Back off!" Rebecca sharply replied to the man.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that! Well, I uhh, guess I should explain myself. I am a playwrite, and our lord, The Dark Lord, hired me to write a play for a festival that is being held in the Town Square.But alas, the person I hired for one of the important roles fell ill, and now I don't have anyone else to fit that role! But you... you have that air, that atmosphere, that STYLE that I am looking for! So I am here to ask if you'd like to partake in this play!"

"W-wait hold u-"

"Please! If the Dark Lord were to find out that we're missing a key component, he'll have my head for sure! I promise that the pay will be great! 200,000 gold for your troubles!"

"2-200,000 gold?!"

Rebecca looks at the man for a moment, then replies with, "I'll... think over it for a moment."

Rebecca turns to the group, "I don't know guys... should I go with this? Acting really... isn't my strong suit."
The Dark King speaks to Rebecca quietly. "Well, we could use that gold to get some resources and enter the tower. If you don't feel comfortable acting though, I'm sure there are other ways we could find resources."
Quote from: Fishmaelgooose honkss and coughgs up a heavyv iron safe. thatis sa thing he cann do now. it's shis suppoerpower. gooose woondersr if thisicloaked perspon cangett him out of brazill.
The cloaked woman steps back, with the safe denting the floor.

"How did you..." she stammers, puzzled.
Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersJumble looks at the cloaked woman.  "Uh, probably?  I haven't actually made much of an attempt to escape; most of my time was taken up by some random game's UI."
The cloaked woman perks up. "Oh, you mean the CIVI? It is a bit annoying, I agree... but thankfully, an engineer on our team has managed to make good use of it. Would you like to come back to our settlement?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Fishmael

gooooose folllows to settleleltment. therermeight bethingns to breakks herer. butfirirst he denoucnnces suleimann.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Rekekka

"Ah yes, I'll make sure the confrontation goes rather swiftly... hmm hmm hmm." Merque motions to some of the nearby troops to follow his lead, then turns to Balthazar, "Be a dear and help out the lady while we have this problem, would you?"

"Oh shut it." Balthazar grumbles, as the two part their separate ways.

---

Rebecca ponders it for a bit, before Priscilla interjects, "You know... I'd like to see you try. It'll be fun!"

"Hrnng... fine...." Rebecca then turns to the playwright, "I'll do it."

"Splendid! Now, follow me please dearie!"

"W-wait, can I at least get some time to prepa-!"

Before Rebecca could finish, Rebecca gets dragged off the an eager playwright looking forward to see how this will pan out, Rebecca seemingly screaming out of desperation for what she signed herself up for.

---

Jusqua blinks, then speaks again, "Well, why can't I enter then? This tower does not seem like it's private property..."
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

Hildr soaks in the information for a bit, then begins to form a hypothesis on how to get the key to the library.

"In order to access the library we need the key to the entrance. This key does not necessarily need to be a physical key, for all we know it could be a piece of knowledge we're willing to give up, or something more complex. Thankfully I happen to know where the key is located, since the GM disclosed that information to myself and Goose. Sadly the GM locked it away in a pocket dimension. We could, theoretically, break open the entrance to the library, but it will require enough power to supersede the GM's authority. There are a number of ways to do so, since reality in this plane of existence is fairly fluid. I personally believe that if we create an environment suitably designed to please Yaldabaoth we'll get the power we'll need to tear open a hole in the pocket dimension holding the key to the Wanderer's Library. I happen to know a ritual to create such an environment, but it will require appealing to a faith eating entity I happen to be aware of. This entity's followers happen to be the three greatest warriors of the ancient world, those being the Knights, the Vikings, and the Samurai. We bring that entity here, and it's followers will proceed to have an endless bloody battle among each other. Provided to we perform this ritual, the followers of this entity will be restricted to the area we designate as their battle field, so them expanding into our territory is a non-issue. It will require a landmass suitable to house them, and this landmass will experience some geographical changes. Once the followers have arrived it will take some time before they build up their numbers and start having their endless war. When that happens, we'll be able to utilize the chaos of the battlefield to fuel our breach attempt which should hopefully open the pocket dimension. We can also use the battlefield as a source of infinite biomass, meaning we may no longer need to rely on prisoners of war for creating our abominations and what not."

Hildr then proceeds to explain the ritual required for appealing to this faith eating entity, which includes a crucifixion, a javelin throwing contest, and an archery contest. The crucifixion will need to be carried out by individuals wearing catholic robes, and the individual being crucified does not necessarily need to be nailed to the cross, just attached properly. In order for the javelin contest to work a specific spear needs to be covered in runes, and that javelin will designate the battlefield for the followers. As for the archery contest, the contestants will need to wear noh masks, and preferably be in kimonos.

Rekekka

Gus, taking in all of the information, suggests to Hildr that they could use the festival as a way to perform this ritual, while keeping them under the radar from potential enemies. He can find a way to squeeze some of those parts in just fine, and he can always teleport the spear away to their target destination while they move props around. As Gus continues to delve into the plan a bit further, one of Gus's soldiers comes bursting into the planning room.

"I've come to report some important news Lord Gus! A group of men are approaching the city!"

Gus asks the soldier who's their leader, and if they're going to engage in combat or not.

"I don't think they're hostile, they seem rather intent on talking. I think the leader's name was... Merque?"

Gus's blood runs cold, and he turns visibly pale for a moment. That man who almost defeated him... what is he doing here?! Ah drat! During the festival too, while they're planing to perform the ritual! If he figures out that they're starting to cause an endless war... things could turn dire... Gus informs the soldier to stall for a bit while he gets himself prepared.

"Yes sire!"

The soldier then rushes out of the building to perform the task given to him. As the soldier leaves, Gus turns to Hildr, and asks for some assistance if she can help. Diplomatic affairs were never really his strongest skill.
"Go to Brazil."

Psychodoe

Hildr ponders for a bit before giving a  reply.

"Well, if they're just here to talk the best course of action is to act polite, and be sure to not bring up anything they don't really need to know. Since we are having a festival you COULD potentially entice them to the festivities that way they leave in high spirits with little to no suspicion of our activities. Maybe get them drunk on the wine fountain I had constructed for the festival or something. Try not to force it on them though, they need to do so of their own volition, or they'll suspect something. Unless there's a mage among them that they 100% trust they shouldn't really detect any anomalous activities. Heck, the ritual itself isn't even inherently magical, it's just designed to appeal to the faith eating entity mentioned earlier. The only "magical" thing about it is of course the teleportation of the spear mentioned earlier that'd designate the location for the three warriors to begin their endless war. If they question that, maybe just say you wanted to secure the spears in a safe location yourself or something. If they ask, just say its in the armory. Considering we're an independent state they won't really be allowed to go inside without violating some rules of engagement themselves. Hopefully they'll be too drunk to really question, or the only sober person among them will be considered too untrustworthy to really take seriously. Normally I'd write down some talking points to really bring up, but since I honestly don't know your social skills that it'd be hard to write down a "speech" that fits your natural speaking patterns and what not. Heck, normally I'd apply direct assistance, but considering I'm basically a walking talking secret weapon who's recently adopted a form that doesn't come off as civil I can't really aid you directly. It'd probably be best to spend some initial time introducing our guests to the festivities. Show them the food, the drink, the dance, the bustling market, get them to be overwhelmed by the sights and wonders of the city. Naturally, as they are human and the atmosphere is not sinister in any way, they'll ease up and perhaps even join in. Once they're immersed in the festive environment we'll have a guard arrange for you to deal with "important business." Simply excuse yourself and leave the scene. That way they'll be left to the party and soak it all in without "official business" getting in the way. Make sure you yourself at the very least appear to be taking part of the festivities, and try not to spend too much time with Merque. If they see a leader such as yourself taking part it'll ease up tensions, and maybe they'll even underestimate you as an indulgent baron or something. Remember to have the guards stations in key points. We don't want them bumping into the castle for instance. As far as they're concerned it's our military fort, and as we're an independent state we have our right to conduct our own affairs in private, especially that of the military. To insure my abominations will not get in the way I'll delay the return of the scouts until they've left for good, and any abominations still within the city will be packed in the castle dungeons, which naturally should also be restricted."

Hildr ponders a bit more before continuing.

"Honestly its hard to really add more to this. Sure, we may be performing a ritual, but its a party, a time of happiness and unity and what not. And truthfully it shouldn't come off as anything more. It may be a ritual, but almost no real magic is involved, and what little magic that is involved can be hand-waved into submission. It doesn't help that, as far as I know anyway, we don't know much about every guest, with apparent exception to this Merque character, who (based on your expression) you seem to have an apparent disdain towards. Maybe put an emphasis on the good things in life, like family, the pursuit of happiness, friendship, the whole shebang. Heck, maybe even present our national animal. I'm assuming its the beaver given our name. A mascot tends to lighten the mood a little."

Hildr then gives off a "warm" smile (well, as warm as the form would allow).

"We'll do fine. As far as they're concerned, this event should be nothing more than a party. Even if there's a vague nugget of suspicion at our door it'd only be circumstantial, and can fairly easily be written off. This Merque person can't truthfully engage us without himself being the aggressor or an agent of chaos, and by extension hostilities toward us would lose him a valuable ally. And even if Merque is staunchly uncooperative, us giving even he the benefit of the doubt would only serve to quell suspicion since we are even civil to those who'd see us as enemies. I guess the basics of my advise is simple: Get them to enjoy themselves, be assertive yet cordial about our business, and appeal to those under Merque's command. Get them to trust you more than him. They'll leave with smiles on their faces, bellies full of warm food and fine drink, and a report explaining that this civilization is welcoming and maybe even open to negotiations."

Joyous Theta

Name: REX from Risk of Rain 2.
Appearance: Looks remarkably similar to REX from Risk of Rain 2.
Inventory (not too many items please): Cabbage (goes on head), Cabbage (goes on bread).

REX from Risk of Rain 2 immediately busts into Gus's place and shoots everyone in the face with syringes, scrambling around and paying massive sums of money to open every lock within the vicinity whilst having absolutely no regard for the plot what-so-ever.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fishmaelgooooose folllows to settleleltment. therermeight bethingns to breakks herer. butfirirst he denoucnnces suleimann.
Suleiman looks angry, then follows. The minute he can, he denounces Goose.

The cloaked woman leads them to a small settlement.

"Here we are," she says, stepping into a small shack, decorated with some handmade banners. "It's not much, but this is what we have, while we're stuck in Brazil."
Quote from: Fell RekekkaJusqua blinks, then speaks again, "Well, why can't I enter then? This tower does not seem like it's private property..."
The man looks sternly at Jusqua. "There's a lot of people who want in this tower. Unfortunately, what's inside is... very powerful and dangerous. So we're not letting anyone in when those Harbingers are out there. Especially not unescorted."
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: REX from Risk of Rain 2.
Appearance: Looks remarkably similar to REX from Risk of Rain 2.
Inventory (not too many items please): Cabbage (goes on head), Cabbage (goes on bread).

REX from Risk of Rain 2 immediately busts into Gus's place and shoots everyone in the face with syringes, scrambling around and paying massive sums of money to open every lock within the vicinity whilst having absolutely no regard for the plot what-so-ever.
(Accepted.)

Rekekka

"Harbingers?" Jusqua looks a bit puzzled. Whatever he just heard might be important information as to what scenario he exactly landed into. Perhaps this was the crystal's doing? Is something bad happening here?

---

Gus just teleports REX out of the building in normal Gus fashion, while dodging every single syringe without breaking a sweat. Thankfully it seems that the soldiers were not that harmed thanks to Hildr's Karcist powers though....

Regardless, Gus has Merque to worry about.  Now THAT is someone he can't just teleport away, especially since this seems to be a diplomatic affair. He steels himself, and prepares to head on out to the festival to act all engaged with the festivities.

---

Unbeknownst to everyone, in a small plot of land, a new civilization has dawned. A group dedicated to the block "Podzol" in Minecraft. Their aim is to enlighten the people of the use of Podzol and teach them it's many practical functions that will benefit society as a whole. They begin their crusade by spreading Podzol in the destroyed city.
"Go to Brazil."

Joyous Theta

"Teleporter Event Activated" a notice informs Gus whilst REX continues to wander around and shoot syringes with no regard, as a large transparent red sphere appears and a giant stone titan forms on the edge of it, getting it's own boss health bar and beginning to shoot lasers at anyone and everyone while a whole bunch of human sized beetles flail at human sized humans.

Fishmael

gooosoe rummagages aborut the makeskhift seetllement lookgin for thinggnsg to eat orrto casuase probablems witht.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell Rekekka"Harbingers?" Jusqua looks a bit puzzled. Whatever he just heard might be important information as to what scenario he exactly landed into. Perhaps this was the crystal's doing? Is something bad happening here?
"Yeah, they've been tearing through this town lately. Although I did get word from the boss that not everyone here is a Harbinger, so... got any ways you could prove that?"
Quote from: Fell RekekkaUnbeknownst to everyone, in a small plot of land, a new civilization has dawned. A group dedicated to the block "Podzol" in Minecraft. Their aim is to enlighten the people of the use of Podzol and teach them it's many practical functions that will benefit society as a whole. They begin their crusade by spreading Podzol in the destroyed city.
The podzol begins claiming otherwise unclaimed land, turning the battered asphalt and concrete into lush grass. One has to wonder what the podzol is doing here - and if it's dangerous.
Quote from: Fishmaelgooosoe rummagages aborut the makeskhift seetllement lookgin for thinggnsg to eat orrto casuase probablems witht.
Goose finds a delicious-looking screwdriver, as well as a door labeled "Do Not Enter". Both fine avenues for Goose's goals.

Joyous Theta

The citizens of Shutterstock City begin to place watermarks upon the podzol, having already claimed the destroyed city for themselves. The newly watermarked podzol begins to form into podzol citizens, who proceed to get podzol jobs.

Fishmael

gooosose swallows the sfrewdfriver and godes through the droor.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous ThetaThe citizens of Shutterstock City begin to place watermarks upon the podzol, having already claimed the destroyed city for themselves. The newly watermarked podzol begins to form into podzol citizens, who proceed to get podzol jobs.
Mary Sue backs away slightly. "The hell is that?"
Quote from: Fishmaelgooosose swallows the sfrewdfriver and godes through the droor.
Goose enters the door.

The fabric of reality tears away for a moment as he finds himself adrift in a void.

The colors of the outside world streak across his eyes as they fade away into nothingness, replaced with a blur of random colors flashing by.

Then, it stops.

The void waits, silently asking for a password not to be named.

Fishmael

ouns are they/she, pleas

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fishmaelgoose honksk
Goose honks.

The honk resonates throughout the void, causing a flurry of color to whisk by Goose as the sound escapes the beak of the chaotic one.

The colors get brighter, and brigher, and brighter, until...

Goose finds himself in a large library.

Fishmael

ouns are they/she, pleas