News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

You have been banned!

Started by Seanbobe, Sep 09, 2015, 11:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red herring

6/10

You have been banned for not being a conlanger
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

2/10

You have been banned for :|
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CoolTBGGaming

7/10

You have been banned!
Reason: Posting the worst emoji to ever exist Having over 8435.5 posts
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

6/10

You have been banned.

Reason:
Moscow , Moscow
Moscow , Moscow
Vodka is drunk pure and cold,
that makes a hundred years old , oh, oh , oh, hey!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

This topic is pretty old, and now people are necroposting (even tymewalk necropost without knowing)
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

redgreenandblue

Quote from: TerrariadudeThis topic is pretty old, and now people are necroposting (even tymewalk necropost without knowing)
You're allowed to bump old topics as long as you are contributing to the game

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: redgreenandblue
Quote from: TerrariadudeThis topic is pretty old, and now people are necroposting (even tymewalk necropost without knowing)
Seriously, why do people not tell me anything?
Also, it was 2 years old. That would be counted as necroposting.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

TheLetterThorn

Quote from: Terrariadude
Quote from: redgreenandblue
Seriously, why do people not tell me anything?
Also, it was 2 years old. That would be counted as necroposting.
it's allowed, dude. it's always been allowed.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Seanbobe

You have been banned.
Reason:  Using a bug to post over 2000 times in questions and suggestions within 2 hours.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Alex The JPEG

7.8/10 too much posting

You have been banned.
Reason: Ä̶̛͈͉͓̬̱̺̮́͆̒̆͂̍̌̀̂̇͒͜t̲́̂̋̆̋̄̅͜͝t̢̫̮͔̬̩̲̰̫̘͉͔̯̣̜͐̾̉̌̆̌̏͋̋̾͗̂͑̊͝e̠̯̱͛͗̀́ͅm͉̤͔̱͇͉͙͖͍͚̈́̔͗͂́̉̀͋̈̄̀̄͘͝p̵̢̧̡̧̳̮͖̞̪̟̱̲̯͖̼̓́̽̚ṫ̴̡͖͖̬̭͓̪͈͍̞̗͕̃̓̈́̒̈́̀͆͆͐i̴̬̯̻̝̲̗̠͚̗̺̲͉͖͝ͅǹ̴̡̼̰̺̀͆̿g̵̛̤͖̞̍̅̃̽͐̆͝ ̴̧̻͙̩̦͇̟̗̦̝̦͖̞̑̂͂͗̈͝t̴̳̊͊̏̈̀̽̌̾́ỏ̶̧̖̆͊ ̶̤͈̿̋͂̋̄́͋͑̾̒̉̎̐͝p̬̰͙̝̣̾͐̌͆̇͌̐͒̋̃͒̓̄͘ò̡̨̡̰͉̥̰͉̝̮͂̈̀̅̽͐̇̾̇̾̅ͅṥ̴̡̩͇̦͈̤͇̻̘̥͖̔̇̿̈͋͆̈͝t̴̖͖̮̯̫̗͎̩͇͎͇͐̌͐̈̀̽̽̉̈́͂͋͐͘͘ ̴̧͎̘̳̼̯͉͍̹͇̯̠͈̻̈́̿͊̈́̉̓̔͂̒̃̚͘Z̳̃̌̉̀̈́å̵̡̛̛̟̙̦̭̬̫͓̰͌̃ͅl̴̯̠͉̣͎̤̭̩̦̍̐͌̊g̴̳͓͕̍̏͗̇̾̈̈́͋͐͌̍̇͘o̶̦̺̓͛̀͒̑͆ ̶̧̨͖̮̘̬̟̟̦̣͔̭͚͛́̀̈̈́̍͜ͅt̩͕̠̊̀́͑̔͒̔̋̓̊̀͆͘͘e̴̘̼̥͍͙̣̓̒͆̅̂̍͒́̏̚x̶̨̣̻͓͊̈́ţ̵͙̬̝̿ ̨̩̼̻̟̝̗̳͈̟̉̓̎̿̇͒̇̄̊́̔̕ẃ̶̡͉̣̹̭̗̭̖̜͇̞̤͍͒̇͜i̵̛̮̥̖̻͖̥͖̠̿̊͗͊ṱ̢̨̛͈̬̥̿̊̈́͛̀̈̿̚͜͝͝ḥ̶̭̈́̅̓̈̇̌̚ơ͔̖̰͚̳͕̲̜̊̓͒́̓̈́̋͊̌̄͘u̞̠̣̞͕̜̪̺̪͔̞̱̹̠͊͊͋̂̾͂͗̽͜t̴̨̢̡̰̯͍̟͍̲͙̍͗̾̀́͝͠ͅ ̶̢̞͚̘̪̟̯̳͈̿p̶̥͚̰͉̪̖̳͖̥̟̰̣̿̐̎̉̾̇̓̌̋̔͑̕̕ͅͅė̛͚̹̱͖̈́̾̉̆̊̋r̡̫̱̩̲̍̅̈́̈́̀̉͆̓͌͋m̵̱̩̰̝̙̲̠̘̼͎̤͕͙̓į̵̛͍̠̼̜̝̲̝̰͇͍̝̪̊̈́̇̂͗͒͊͑̊̒͐̍̚͜͝ͅş̶̫͕͓̻̻̬͚̙͖̪͒̆̈̊̎̋̀̀͒̋̄͝s̡̘͓̖̟̦̖͎̼͕̹̓̉̄̽͜͜ȋ̶̼̩͈̤̆̅̏͝ơ̢̥̬͕͓̥̟̤̟̣̆̅͜ṋ̝͔̲̼̘̖͕͓̳͊̈́̒̑͊̀̈̈́͠ͅ ̵̡̢͕̟̟͙̌̀̎́f̶̨̨̘̦͓̻̙̰̩͓̗̭̜̼̀̅̈̌͊͂̑͗͆̄̚͝ṙ̴̡̤̜͋͆̾̃̕ò̶̮̈́m̶̧̯̩̯͓͕͖̣͇̹͍͙͙̳͚̎͂ ̴̢͎̣͉̭̣̼͔͇͇̮͍̃̍̃̒́̒̈̕͝͝͝ͅţ̴̡̘͉͈̰̞̼̤̪͌͐̏̆̀̆̚͘ͅh̶̡̬̟͈̣̗̭͇̆̈́̍̒̕͜͝͝ę̥̯͔̭̑̐̐̽͝ ̶̨̡͇̭̜̭̞̝̼͓͈̼͑͐̈͆̄̉̕͝ḑ͖̮̻͇̲̭͔̹̣̀̒̈́̈͑̋̃͝a̐̆͋̒̂̈́̑̋̊̅͒͆͘ͅr̛̹̬͖͙̰̃͗̎͒͋̊̆̍̄̓̄͝ͅk̡̜̜̼̱͈̼̳̟̘̗̖̺̜͆͂̃͐̏̈́̾̂̈́̋̿͜͝͠ ̶̳͚͙̬̦͔̳̤̳̤͔̹̒̔̏͌͊͜͠l̶̯̠̦̠͈̓̽͑̂̓̈́͆͛͐̍̐̕͘͘͜ö̘̗̩̙̜͙͐̓r̬̰̥͍̍ḑ͓̩̥̩̦̺̼͔̹̪̹͕̓̔͗̒
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

7.89/10 too much Zalgo

You have been banned.
Reason: Corrupting text without RAREA-

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Alex The JPEG

6/10

(Using Internet Explorer)

You have been ba
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

scratcher7_13

10/10 super accurate

You have been banned automatically by the board for using unrecognized characters in your location.

Byron_Inc_TBG

7/10

You have been banned. Reason: For not knowing how to make the simplest animation on Scratch
eh

SuperKamekArea

6/10
Banned
Reason: Not having a Wii U
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SausageMcSauce

Banned

Reason: Having a letter in your signature

(Also, is this topic a duplicate of Ban the user above you?)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

reported/banned
Banned

Reason: Not rating the above post
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Faressain

Banned

Reason: Outdated ban reason (we don't vote by point scale any more)

PkmnQ

0/0
Banned

Reason: For saying something false
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: SausageMcSauceBanned

Reason: Having a letter in your signature

(Also, is this topic a duplicate of Ban the user above you?)
No. We're just finding funny reasons to ban people, but people mistook it as the same as Ban The Person Above You, which started when someone doesn't know what to ban.

You have been banned!
Reason: Nothing at all. Woo hoo hoo, woo hoo hoo, woo hoo hoo, nothing at all.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Banned

Reason: not owning a website
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

(If you're targetting me for that, I'd like to tell you that I have a Github account with a repository.)

You have been banned!
Reason: Being the model user of performing well on Scratch.
eh

Faressain

You have been banned!

Reason:  Unfortunate hundreds/tens&singles date.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You have been banned!
Reason: Unfortunately, we only discuss bans with the person involved.
eh