News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokémon: The Baleful Night

Started by Epicness123, Nov 05, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

The cottonee just stares at him, floating slowly to the ground. "I'm not sure why you're throwing yellow pollen at my face but thanks for the rescue."

Blunderbus

"...Wait, hold on, I think I see someone over there..."
Kris looks over the road, and sees a Cottonee floating down from a tree, and a familiarly-coloured Roserade partially behind something.

"That... that Roserade kinda looks like... nah, surely not, right?" she mutters to herself.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

"(Ah. That didn't work. Anyway, how much for you not to tell anyone that I smashed a few windows? The threat to your life is complementary.)"
____
"(What do you see? Is it safe?)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

"There's some Pokemon over the road there," Kris replies, still looking out the window. "I think one of them... One of them's a Roserade, and they kinda look like that Roselia that came around here before."

"Hold on... He got arrested, though! How is he back here again!?"

Joyous Theta

"Yeah, I really appreciate you getting me out of that tree," she says, "But given you just threw pollen at my face, said that throwing pollen in my face didn't work, and are now talking about a threat to my life I'd advise that you should just leave yourself at attempted breaking and entering."

Wolfslime123

"(No, you see. You'e a witness, and the painless option just failed. Last chance. Follow me.)"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

"All right, I'm going to see what's up," Kris announces.
"Wait! What? Don't you remember what that guy did from last time?"
"I'm not gonna actually go up to him or anything. I just want to see what he's doing."

Joyous Theta

"Yeah, no, I'm not interested in becoming a crime accessory right now."

Wolfslime123

"(Glad to hear it!)"
Jayde opened with razor leaf.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

Kris flies over the road and tries to hide behind a street light. She sees the Razor Leaf.
"Oh, joy..." she mutters.

Joyous Theta

As the cottonee gets hit with the razor leaf, several leaves get stuck in her cotton, while others cut off a bit of the cotton and knock off the stun spores on her. The cottonee looks at Autumn angrily.

Wolfslime123

"(Anything? Come on, let's go!)" Jayde follows up with Poison Sting.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

Kris stays hidden, but keeping an eye on what's going on. She feels like she should be getting involved, but she's wary of what Autumn might do...

Joyous Theta

"What is your problem?!" the Cottonee yells at Autumn, before promptly getting hit in the face by the poison sting and falling to the ground, fainted.

Blunderbus

"Ah!" Kris yelps, trying to help the Cottonee with a healing Pollen Puff.

Wolfslime123

"(...That was disappointing.)"

Jayde leaves before Kris can cross the street.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Epicness123

Let's pretend Nathan saw that entire event unfold.
au
tbger since 2013

Joyous Theta

The Cottonee just lies on the ground. "Ugh," she says after getting hit by the pollen puff.

Blunderbus

Kris watches Autumn leaving, before turning her attention back to the Cottonee.
"You OK?"

Blunderbus

"Yeah... that was a stupid question, wasn't it?"

Orion, after seeing Autumn leave from the house, steps outside. He looks around cautiously, before crossing over to Kris and the Cottonee.
"Kris, what's going on?"

Epicness123

Nathan follows behind Orion. "Are you two okay?" he says to Kris and the Cottonee.
au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

"I'm fine, the Cottonee's not," Kris replies.

Epicness123

Nathan looks at the Cottonee. "Do you, uh... do you want us to take you to a safe place?"
au
tbger since 2013