News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Carmes News

Started by SausageMcSauce, Nov 13, 2020, 06:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

Because there are 3 IE comics waiting to be published, only 1 and 2 will be in the next bulletin. I am waiting for some news to be created by other users.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

RE-ELECTION ON 1ST DECEMBER
After Donald Spokesperson (Who faked their identity by the name of Jeffrey White) was sent back to solitary, the temporary president, Felicia Felica took over The White House. She had recovered the economy of the states by 150%.
However, Felicia knew that this "taking over" method is not fair and square. So, she decided to make re-election on the next president. "This is a democratic world. We should not have a president that is not known if they are liked by the community, the people. So, I decided to make re-election on 1st December."
The leader of The Republican, Barry Lee, does not agree. "Look, electing Felica isn't a good idea at first. They should have let me run the White House." Some people in the Democratic Party does not agree too. "Felica had been doing a good job on being a president, so why not let her run for another four years?" Jonathan Fares said.
We should vote who we think will make a better future of our country.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

HUMAN-CONTROLLED WEATHER IS NO LONGER A DREAM!
The weather is quite a big problem. Sometimes, it looks sunny and you decided to go for a picnic. However, a few minutes after, it started to rain and broke your plans. Sometimes, it looks like it would rain, but it just contributed to your 41 day drought streak.
Say goodbye to any of these issues! The Year Brothers are working on a cheap machine that controls the weather of your land. This machine was predicted to be first sold in January next year.
A lot of countries seemed to be interested in this machine. "This can bring in a lot of profit to agriculture," Felicia Felica stated, "We're having problems of droughts and excessive rain."
Joseph Legit, the president of Nowhereland, does not agree. "The weather is a gift of god. We should not change it."
We would like to hear from you! Please write a letter to us about your opinions.
eh

Scratchykit

Bumping for SausageMcSauce
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Write your story, participate in the RP,  or looks like only Byron had written news.
eh

SausageMcSauce

Sorry for the delay, I will try to make Carmes News issue 2 today.

Scratchykit

Flip has written a news article. Here it is:

Furry understandings day becomes a national holiday
On december 6, 2020, Felicia Felicia decreed Furry Understandings day a national holiday. "Many people are biased against furries. I'm Aiming to change that. She said on national television that night.

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarFlip has written a news article. Here it is:

On december 6, 2020, Donald Spokeperson (unsure if he's still prez atm, correct if needed) decreed Furry Understandings day a national holiday. "Many people are biased against furries. I'm Aiming to change that. He said on national television that night.

He isn't, it is temporary Felicia Felica.

Also @SausageMcSauce Can you change the election date to 1st January?
eh

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarFlip has written a news article. Here it is:

On december 6, 2020, Donald Spokeperson (unsure if he's still prez atm, correct if needed) decreed Furry Understandings day a national holiday. "Many people are biased against furries. I'm Aiming to change that. He said on national television that night.

He isn't, it is temporary Felicia Felica.

Also @SausageMcSauce Can you change the election date to 1st January?

I will make both changes to the report, if the original author wants.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: SausageMcSauceI will make both changes to the report, if the original author wants.

(I wrote the election article)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

I have decided to discontinue Carmes News due to lack of motivation from me, unfortunately. This topic can be closed now.