News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stop the Spambots!

Started by Seanbobe, May 07, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Yes," Byron said, "Though it would be better if you return us the notebook so we could have perform better in the tournament."
The other brothers nodded in agreement.
eh

Blunderbus

"Uh, not really," Mackenzie replies. "That last fight went a bit too badly for my liking."

"...How long have you been standing there...?" Robin asks.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

"I wasn't even aware we were searching for the notebook here. I must have missed that..."

"Anyway... how much do we need that notebook really? I mean, it's probably important to Carl but..."

Conrad tries to sequence break by punching Henry28.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Special skills," Byron reminded, "Oh come on, I just joined a few hours ago."
eh

Wolfslime123

"Yeah, how much do we really need the special skills? As long as we have Report we can continue, right?"

Conrad retroactively changes his punch to be just before the next update.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Iolitestar and Flip keep ripping the books apart, until finding a few more suspicious ones and spoot them out to Bryon and Bryson and Byron.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Wolfslime123

"Stop messing with the books!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Luna tries to save as many notebooks as possible.

Junka whispers something to Dennis, but then sees Conrad attempting to punch Henry, shrugs, and then detonates the minamata mark on him as soon as he's in range of it before rushing at him and yoinking the notebook back while he's frozen, stealing his pants if necessary.

Scratchykit

Iolitestar stops eating the notebooks as she got papersick, but Flip continues until he gets tired.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I think we can stop doing that," Bryson said, "We know the real notebook is in none of these bookshelves."
eh

Seanbobe

Quote from: Joyous ThetaLuna tries to save as many notebooks as possible.
Most of the notebooks are very soft and can't be used as weapons. Only 5 are usable as weapons. Luna takes them.

Quote from: \//Conrad retroactively changes his punch to be just before the next update.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaJunka whispers something to Dennis, but then sees Conrad attempting to punch Henry, shrugs, and then detonates the minamata mark on him as soon as he's in range of it before rushing at him and yoinking the notebook back while he's frozen, stealing his pants if necessary.
Jack tries to punch Henry28, but he puts some sort of spherical hologram shield up and Jack hits that instead. Junka's mark briefly freezes Henry28, but he unfreezes before Junka can reach him.

Henry28: Careful. You don't want to get disqualified and lose the chance to get the artifact do you? These people are slow to ban contestants, but if someone close to them asked for you to be kicked out... that would be a different story.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Yes," Byron said, "Though it would be better if you return us the notebook so we could have perform better in the tournament."
The other brothers nodded in agreement.
Quote from: FlashFlire"Uh, not really," Mackenzie replies. "That last fight went a bit too badly for my liking."

"...How long have you been standing there...?" Robin asks.
Henry28: Long enough. Anyways, if you want the tournament to be more exciting, I can make it more exciting. Let me spice up your next battle a bit for you.

Henry28 tosses some dust in the air. The group loses sight of everything for a few seconds. When the dust clears, they see that Henry28 is gone. Along with half of the group. Mackenzie, Maddy, Flynn, Adams, Luna, Jack, Byron, Iolitestar, SuperKamekArea, and Elise are still in the storage room. Meanwhile, Robin, Nef, Josh, Ar'tler, Junka, Dennis, Bryon, Bryson, Flip, and Leaf find themselves in a dark room with the only light coming from a window in a door nearby.
The group has been split up!
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

"Greeeat..." Artler mumbles, as he looks around. "Anypony has any idea where we are now?"

Adams looks at the missing people.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron took a notebook from the blank ones and listed the sub-groups. "Alright, what should we do now?"

--

Bryon tried to break the door.
Bryson looked at the window and tried to find a better way to break the door.
eh

Blunderbus

"...Uhm, that'll make it a bit annoying to compete..." Maddy says.

"...Not really?" Robin replies to Ar'tler. "Wherever we are, I think our plan's definitely had quite a big wrench thrown in the works now."
Operating under the metagame assumption that all party members are assumed to probably have phones with them, Robin tries to look around the dark room with his phone's light.

Faressain

"Yeah... that's quiiite bad." Ar'tler continues ranting. "How will we break out then? The two are trying to break down the door, but... wouldn't it be easier to me to kick it open? Naah, jokin', would be a pain in a hoof."

---

"Most likely. But we still stand a chance. I can just enact a matrix mode."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron sent a text message to the other team. "Where were you at?"
eh

Scratchykit

Flip and Iolitestar try to claw through the glass.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

(Iolitestar has no glass to climb, they're still in the storage room)
eh

Wolfslime123

"Wait... if he split us up, are we going to fight with half our team, or each other?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Quote from: \//"Wait... if he split us up, are we going to fight with half our team, or each other?"

"not too sure about that...: Flip replies.

Iolitestar finds a door- she thinks.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

"Um, I think that previous battle was already exciting enough." Luna says.

-

Junka decides to help break the door.

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar"not too sure about that...: Flip replies.

((Conrad is still in the storage area so Flip is currently nowhere near him, just to let you know.))

Wolfslime123

"Well, Leaf isn't here anymore, so we're on our own. Where to now?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SuperKamekArea

SuperKamekArea: i think there is a few things in here Henry28 wasn't clever enough to hide in this storage room we are in!!
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

TotallyNotSeanbobe

Mackenzie's group:
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron took a notebook from the blank ones and listed the sub-groups. "Alright, what should we do now?"
Byron tries to write down the groups, but as he writes, the words vanish from the pages. Suddenly, the notebook itself vanishes. Looking around, Byron notices all the notebooks vanishing.
Quote from: FlashFlire"...Uhm, that'll make it a bit annoying to compete..." Maddy says.
Elise: Well, luckily Mackenzie is still here. They'll still let us compete as long as the leader is in the group. Actually, now that I think about it, I recognize the trick he used. Henry28 couldn't have sent the others too far away. They're probably still in the building, but they might miss the next fight if they can't find the way to the arena in time.

Quote from: Faressain"Most likely. But we still stand a chance. I can just enact a matrix mode."
Elise: Might be a good idea if we are forced to fight without the others.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron sent a text message to the other team. "Where were you at?"
Byron receives a response from Leaf.
Quote from: LeafI don't know. Some sort of dark room.

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarFlip and Iolitestar try to claw through the glass.
Iolitestar can't find any glass to scratch.

Quote from: \//"Wait... if he split us up, are we going to fight with half our team, or each other?"
Elise: Probably not. Worst case, we can't find the others for a battle or two.

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarIolitestar finds a door- she thinks.
Iolitestar finds a metal door labelled "ELECTRICAL - WING C".

Quote from: \//"Well, Leaf isn't here anymore, so we're on our own. Where to now?"
Elise: If we knew where the others are, we could go look for them, but that risks us missing our next fight.

Quote from: SuperKamekAreaSuperKamekArea: i think there is a few things in here Henry28 wasn't clever enough to hide in this storage room we are in!!
Elise: He apparently expected us to come here. I guess since this is the largest storage room in the building he thought I would point you here?

Robin's group:
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGBryon tried to break the door.
Bryson looked at the window and tried to find a better way to break the door.
Byron hits the door hard, but it doesn't budge. Bryson looks out the window and sees a stairway heading up.
Quote from: FlashFlireOperating under the metagame assumption that all party members are assumed to probably have phones with them, Robin tries to look around the dark room with his phone's light.
Robin looks around the room and finds a button on the wall. He presses the button and the lights turn on. The group can now see a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, a chair that looks like it might break at any time, and a small dresser off to the side with a moldy piece of bread on top. The group hears a "ding" come from inside the dresser.

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarFlip and Iolitestar try to claw through the glass.
Flip scratches the glass on the door. It doesn't appear any different.

Quote from: Joyous ThetaJunka decides to help break the door.
Junka tries to put a mark on the door's handle to break it open. When Junka inspects the door she notices that the door isn't locked.
I am seanbobe.
If I post from this account, the post was likely made from a mobile device. This may lead to errors and briefness.

Blunderbus

"I kinda doubt we'll get anywhere without competing in the tournament at this point," Mackenzie says. "Let's just hurry up and try to find the others."

Robin... opens the door.