News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Can we count to 2021 by 2021?

Started by redgreenandblue, Jan 02, 2020, 05:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

serprinss

keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

SuperKamekArea

My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

serprinss

-[----->+<]>--.+++++++.-----.++++.
keep on coding

my 4 person PVP stats:

Blunderbus

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

solitaire

hi!

redgreenandblue

🌱

serprinss

keep on coding

my 4 person PVP stats:

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

Blunderbus

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

serprinss

keep on coding

my 4 person PVP stats:

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh