News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stop the Spambots!

Started by Seanbobe, May 07, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchykit

Quote from: Joyous ThetaDennis decides to say hello to Flipbrush.

Flip waves back before equipping an Angry Shirt (not sure if i can do this out of battle).

Iolitestar just takes this oppurtunity to curl up and fall asleep.

shortly afterwards, Flip goes and buys a Rage Bow, 2 sugar cubes and a discount reed at TinyMart.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Joyous Theta

Junka takes the hot lightbulb.

Dennis decides to buy two caramels and two orange sodas while we're shopping, and then sticks the two cherry sodas and the one blue raspberry from the regular inventory into his battle inventory so he can keep track of them better and not so that he can horde all the sodas.

"Hey um, who are you?" Luna asks Flip.

Faressain

"Ye, it's curious. Kiiinda." Ar'tler spoke, still keeping in character.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Seanbobe

Quote from: FlashFlire"I think we should," Byron said. He bought two slingshots.
Quote from: FlashFlireMackenzie asks, putting the leather jacket back on.

Maddy asks Junka if she can steal borrow the rope she's carrying around.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaLuna gets a small skill edit to make The Hermit work more like intended and not give her 11x attack boosts.
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarFlip waves back before equipping an Angry Shirt (not sure if i can do this out of battle).

Iolitestar just takes this oppurtunity to curl up and fall asleep.

shortly afterwards, Flip goes and buys a Rage Bow, 2 sugar cubes and a discount reed at TinyMart.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaJunka takes the hot lightbulb.

Dennis decides to buy two caramels and two orange sodas while we're shopping, and then sticks the two cherry sodas and the one blue raspberry from the regular inventory into his battle inventory so he can keep track of them better and not so that he can horde all the sodas.
Noted and purchased.

(You can re-equip yourself or use healing skills out of battle.)

Quote from: FlashFlire"I mean... would we get kicked out of the tournament or something if we're caught?" Mackenzie asks, putting the leather jacket back on.
Elise: I don't think so. The tournament is pretty lax about that from what I can tell. Also, they don't have any backup teams if one is disqualified and they really don't want to give any teams a bye if they don't have to.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Then we should go," Byron said.
eh

Scratchykit

Iolitestar wakes up and starts nudging everyone to the arena. she equips a Cursed Sword and a Rage Bow.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

"No, we shouldn't move into the arena," Bryson kneeled to talk to Iolitestar, "We shouldn't mess with other people's battle until our own turns."
eh

Scratchykit

Iolitestar: *facepaws* "darn... i thought it was our turn."

Flip starts going on rampage and bites Luna for no apparent reason.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Wolfslime123

Conrad (who I'm assuming is awake now) freaks out and punches Flip.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"OWWW????" Luna shouts, smacking Flip away in reaction before beginning to cry.

Scratchykit

Flip snaps out of his Rampage. noticing his injuries, he runs onto a nearby bench and starts sobbing.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Wolfslime123

"Luna, are you ok?" says Conrad, looking at Flip. He was in a combat stance.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"D-DOn't worry I'm fine," Luna says quickly, still crying while checking where Flip bit her.

Faressain

"What is going on?" Ar'tler would go towards Luna and attempt to take care of her bite wound.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Seanbobe

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarIolitestar wakes up and starts nudging everyone to the arena. she equips a Cursed Sword and a Rage Bow.
Cursed sword can't be equipped outside of battle since it is automatically unequipped. It doesn't take a turn to equip it in battle however. The rage bow has been equipped.

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarIolitestar: *facepaws* "darn... i thought it was our turn."

Flip starts going on rampage and bites Luna for no apparent reason.
Quote from: \//Conrad (who I'm assuming is awake now) freaks out and punches Flip.
Quote from: Joyous Theta"OWWW????" Luna shouts, smacking Flip away in reaction before beginning to cry.
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarFlip snaps out of his Rampage. noticing his injuries, he runs onto a nearby bench and starts sobbing.
Quote from: \//"Luna, are you ok?" says Conrad, looking at Flip. He was in a combat stance.
Quote from: Joyous Theta"D-DOn't worry I'm fine," Luna says quickly, still crying while checking where Flip bit her.
Quote from: Faressain"What is going on?" Ar'tler would go towards Luna and attempt to take care of her bite wound.
Leaf: Whoa! I think we all need to calm down. Here, have some poppy seeds.

Leaf gives the party poppy seeds, which mysteriously have the effect of marigold.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Then we should go," Byron said.
Elise: ...Yes. Let's.

The group heads down wing C and finds a large storage room. About half of the room has shelves with neatly lined up boxes filled with papers and various objects. The other half has several boxes stacked in a disordered fashion everywhere. Additionally, there is a table with a few mangoes and strawberries on it, a six pack of some sort of soda, and a folder labeled "Spambots". Next to the table are three bookshelves. All three are completely filled with notebooks that look identical to Carl's. Leaf picks up a notebook and inspects it.

Leaf: Hmm... You can tell it's fake because it's blank inside, but there doesn't appear to be a way to tell without opening it.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Bryon and Bryson went to the bookshelves (they didn't go to the one Leaf was already at) and started finding the books.
Byron read through the Spambot folder.
eh

Wolfslime123

"I don't need poppy seeds, thanks."

Conrad is still looking suspiciously at Flip, fists raised.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Dennis immediately beelines towards the sodas. "Yo, what kind of sodas do you think these guys have?"

"I dunno," Junka responds across the room whilst spray painting a minamata mark around the door frame, "Probably just something cheap like simple sodas."

Luna lags behind the group, crying significantly less now due to the poppy seeds. Once they reach the storage room, Luna immediately begins looking for some bandages she can wrap around where Flip bit her.

Blunderbus

Maddy glares at Flip. "Excuse me, young sir," she says in her best 'serious formal teacher' impression she can manage, "but biting other team members is not at all acceptable."

Robin starts looking through the bookshelves as well.
"There's got to be a better way to do this."
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Scratchykit

Quote from: \//"I don't need poppy seeds, thanks."

Conrad is still looking suspiciously at Flip, fists raised.

Flip stops the crying, but gives Conrad the stink eye.

"Flip has a few anger issues. don't worry, i can give him something to calm him down.

Iolitestar gives a sugar cube to Flip. he turns back to normal. he and Iolitestar then rip books of the shelves and try to find nonblank pages (and eat those with all blank pages).
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Wolfslime123

"Someone that... volatile, has no place on the team."

Conrad scowls back at Flip as they... ruin an arrangement of books?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

"EH, seriously?" Bryon asked. "Don't mess with the books' arrangements, come on! We have our own patterns."
"Calm down, Bryon," Bryson replied, "We'd already scanned a few more books while we were arguing."
Byron put down the file after reading it with his normal speed (very fast) and looked through the shelf that his brothers aren't working on.
eh

Scratchykit

Iolitestar finds something suspicious that may have been Carl's. she picks it u with her mouth and drops it in Byron's hands.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron took a look of that notebook.
eh

Seanbobe

Quote from: Joyous ThetaDennis immediately beelines towards the sodas. "Yo, what kind of sodas do you think these guys have?"
Dennis inspects the sodas. Elise walks over and grabs the fruits.

Obtained:
3x Strawberry
3x Mango
6x PoweRush Plus Soda: Normally this soda restores 1 health and energy to the party. If used during a boss battle or while fighting a Spambot, it restores 5 health and energy and raises stats by 5 for 2 turns. The stat boost ends after battle.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron read through the Spambot folder.
Inside the folder, Byron finds a bunch of papers showing Spambot inc losing a lot of money. A few reports show their office at the Thing Factory closed. At the back Byron finds a letter.

To Mr. Henry28:
We have considered your offer and have decided to accept it. You will provide the prize you have to us and will perform your magic routine as the famed Mr. 12 Million. In exchange, we will provide you with the prize money and half of the profits from the tickets we sell. We have you scheduled for December 12.

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarIolitestar gives a sugar cube to Flip. he turns back to normal. he and Iolitestar then rip books of the shelves and try to find nonblank pages (and eat those with all blank pages).
You can't use sugar cubes outside of battle, but OK.

Quote from: Joyous ThetaLuna lags behind the group, crying significantly less now due to the poppy seeds. Once they reach the storage room, Luna immediately begins looking for some bandages she can wrap around where Flip bit her.
Luna doesn't find any bandages, but luckily she doesn't seem to be bleeding.

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarIolitestar finds something suspicious that may have been Carl's. she picks it u with her mouth and drops it in Byron's hands.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron took a look of that notebook.
Byron inspects the book. It is blank.

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGBryon and Bryson went to the bookshelves (they didn't go to the one Leaf was already at) and started finding the books.
Quote from: FlashFlireRobin starts looking through the bookshelves as well.
"There's got to be a better way to do this."
Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestarhe and Iolitestar then rip books of the shelves and try to find nonblank pages (and eat those with all blank pages).
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarByron put down the file after reading it with his normal speed (very fast) and looked through the shelf that his brothers aren't working on
The group looks through the bookshelves. After about an hour of searching, climbing to reach the books on higher shelves, and mixing up several books, the group has gone through about half of the books. Leaf stops the group.

Leaf: It's a trick to waste our time. The real notebook isn't here.
Henry28: Ah, you're a smart one. I was wondering if you'd figure it out before you went through all those notebooks.

Henry28 walks into the room carrying Carl's notebook. He opens it and shows the group the writing inside it before closing the book, shrinking it down and putting it in his pocket.

Henry28: Still, you spent over an hour on that. Anyways, are you enjoying the tournament?